4. Kareem
5. Curry

objectively and undeniably, yes

there is no player alive or in the past that can shoot like him

Not even top 25 on his team

Even if he retires right now he's still top 25

>1. LeBron
Stop lapping up MSM bs you brainlet.
Literally nobody who’s opinion matters thinks this. Even Kobe is held in higher esteem than LeBitch.

Is Curry autistic?

J. Cole would say there ain’t not played that can shoot like KD
They’re on the same team...fuck

People who are clearly threatened by LeBrons greatness lash out shocker.

this tbqh. sad.

not even top 25 in his family, to be desu

>3-5
Threatened.... riiiiiight...

Lol, you've got lebrons dick so far up your ass you're lucky he has a micropenis.

LeBron cares about his individual stats more than team stats. 3-5 and that's what the take away is. He's incredibly selfish.

And btw, why do you think so many people complain about his stat padding and selfishness on and off the court??

I'm sure, like most LeBitch groupies you, think it's all just "h8ers gonna' h8 XD". No. All of this criticism did not come out of jealousy. The bashing of LeBron is to combat the false narrative that he is anything other than an overhyped physically gifted athlete.

Do you really think Lelbron is the only ball player with stats good enough to make him a target???? Duncan has more accomplishments than Brawn, but nobody targets him! Who talks shit on Good Guy Tim Duncan!?:
>5× NBA champion (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2014)
>3× NBA Finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005)
>2× NBA Most Valuable Player (2002, 2003)
>15× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2011, 2013, 2015)
>NBA All-Star Game MVP (2000)
>10× All-NBA First Team (1998–2005, 2007, 2013)

So is all this just empty hate for LeBron by those jealous of his """"talent"""" or could it possibly be something else...?

lmao

You LeBron haters are really patrhetic.

What Lebron has acheived while playing with bums is an amazing achievement.

>he’s achieved an amazing achievement
Kek. Nice take buddy!

Perfect post summarizing the actual state of LeGroupies

In no particular order I'm going to list people I think are all time greater than Curry (greater, not better)

Jordan
LeBron
Kobe
Shaq
Duncan
Bird
Magic
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Hakeem
Oscar
Zeke
Durant
Barkley
Causey
Ewing
Havlichek
West
Dirk
KG
Pierce
Wade
Pippen
Karl Malone
Moses Malone
Stockton
Nash
GP
Kidd
Mikan
Pistol Pete

I'm already way past 25.

Curry will probably make this list some day but he hasn't been elite for nearly long enough.

Not even close.

Get off of his dick, faggot, Lebron has the freedom of a 2k player, that's why his stats are so inflated.

>playing with bums

>LeGM hand picks entire roster
>highest payed roster in NBA
>LeCoach dictates and controls entire teams strategy and play style
>LeBitch literally blames teammates for losses in post game press
>"after losing in the finals so many times, it almost doesn't feel worth it to make it here"
>"I'm the greatest player in the world"
...but...
>"We just ran out of talent"

What an absolute peice of shit “””””GOAT”””””
This is why LeBronsexuals are so insufferable, how can you defend this shit?

James' comment in overriding his coach's play call ("Just give me the ball and get out of the way.") is indicative of his overall attitude. If your going to take on the weight of being the star player, coach and Manager of your team, you should be taking the responsibility for the L's too.

>being made LeBrons bitch so badly you have gifs of him on your computer

Admit it, you alt-right brainlet. You want the goats cock.

>Cousy, Ewing, Havlicek, Pierce, Nash and Pistol over Curry

Why bro?

right now: hell no
when he retires: Top 3
1. LeBron
2. Curry
3. Kobe

don’t try so hard, user.. or maybe try harder. idk, bait or not, if you actually take the time out of your day to type out a post of this caliber, you should consider taking a hard look at you’re life and sorting yourself out.

you know Klove wasn't reaching for a high five there right?

what about me?

>curry
>top 5
choose

Holy shit you are so asspained and fucking reddit spacing. You have any more of those essays? Lmaoooo. Lebron is statiscally the youngest to do everything. He will break the point record most likely. He has several of the greatest statisical seasons of all time. Winning rings has everything to do with a proper team and not so much individual. The warriors are winning right because they have several top players. The bulls at that time had the best team. The celtics defeated wilt every year.

1. jordan
2. shaq
3. oneal
4. iverson
5. pippen
6. rodman
7. jefferson
8. garnett
9. duncan
10. nowitzki
11. kidd
12. carter
13. beasley
14. bibby
15. mcgrady
16. nash
17. ginobili
18. wade
19. anthony
20. rose
21. parker
22. gasol
23. carter
24. howard
25. billups

nope

This guy gets it

>3. Bird

Not yet, he's been elite for like 3 years. give him another 2 or so and he could make it. Right now there's too many ahead of him. Though he's already cemented himself as the greatest shooter ever, but the previous two GOAT shooters aren't top 25 either so it takes more than that.

>2. shaq
>3. oneal
based

He got BTFO by a Finn

it's jermaine

just leaving this here

>Lebron is statiscally..
>He will break the point record..
>He has several of the greatest statisical seasons....
>Winning rings has everything to do with a proper team and not so much individual.

Fuck you’re retarded. You are literally making my point for me. LeBron is a selfish stat junkie who does not win rings bc he’s a terrible TEAM player. Stats mean fuck all if they don’t lead to rings. Also his inability to hit the shits that matter the most is why LeChoke will always be considered the Peyton Manning of NBA

>”hurrrrrrr, paragraphs separated by spaces...”
>”...durrrrrr, LEDDITT!!!!!”
kys

who cares about rings when can score points for yourself

Now you’re gettn’ it ;)

>Zeke, Cousey, Havlicek, KG, Pierce, Nash, Payton, Mikan, Pistol Pete

nah senpai.

LeBron gets too much hate in general but it's true that he's directly responsible for the roster and the coaching situation so it's cheesy when he acts like it's something he just got stuck with.

I still wonder if they'd be better off with Blatt. Lue's just an enabler.

>Even Kobe is held in higher esteem than LeBitch.
No.

>it's true that he's directly responsible for the roster and the coaching situation
It's a shitty roster too, despite the price tag. I guess LeBron won't make a very good GM.

You have to be a supreme retard to consider Slowbe top 25 but not Curry

oh hey lebron

Why? Kobe has more titles, more career points, an olympic medal, an 81-point game, multiple all-defense noms....Curry shoots better from three and has more assists but that's it.

For all we know his skinny ankles will give out again and his prime won't even last that long.

Literally facebook tier argument lmao.

*citation needed

Kobe's great if you want an inefficient scorer who wasn't good at passing or rebounding. I'm sure he was tough to guard. He would find a way to get his shot off. He was just likely to miss the shot.

>LeBron haters are really pathetic!!
No other arguments
>you alt-right brainlets!!
>you want LeBron’s cock!!
>you are asspained!!
>reddit spacing!!
>LeBron has GOAT stats!!
>you sound like facebook!!

Holy shit, I can’t decide which is more embarrassing - LeBitch or his groupies

Steph Curry > Kevin Durant

>facebook tier argument
what did he mean by this?

You forgot to mention Kobe's amazing defense, he could guard bassically every scorer in the league, a great lockdown defender.

>east

Kobe's defense is overrated and only 2nd to his "clutchness". The lakers used to regularly get lit up by the likes of tmac, /vc/, ray, Brandon Roy, etc.

>tf
>tp
Brits should never comment on basketball and stop posting in basketball related threads.
Ignore all British flags

Michael Jordan actually referred to Kobe as the only player comparable to himself... ya kno, like it says in the quote in the picture... the one that you were fucking replying to...

..oh yea, sorry I just noticed you have a photoshopped picture of LeBron talking to Kobe in which some random Kobe hater typed some stupid shit caption and then posted it on the internet. Never mind, your source checks out! That pic is much more discrediting to my point than Michael Jordan’s actual quoted opinion on the topic of who is comparable to himself.

>3-5

>Jordan
>Curry
>Kobe
>Durant
>Duncan
>Wilt
>Bird
>Magic
>Kareem
>Russell
>LeBron
>Oscar
>Zeke
>Shaq
>Barkley
>Nash
>Ewing
>Hakeem
>West
>Dirk
>KG
>Pierce
>Wade
>Pippen
>Karl Malone
>Moses Malone
>Stockton
>Kidd
>Sharman

>Pistol Pete
You have never in your life watched him play a game

>Jordan doesn't acknowledge the only player that's a threat to his legacy
Come on I think it is ridiculous people try to argue Lebron over Jordan just based on him making the Finals consistently and longevity, but he's better than Kobe in every measurable way. His game isn't as aesthetic but that doesn't even matter

Curry solved basketball and has fundamentally changed the way it's played. That automatically makes him top 10

>threat to his legacy
The delusion of you fucking LeBeta bitches is absolutely astounding

How the fuck is he even remotely close to being a threat to Jordan’s legacy when he’s literally:
>3-5
>team switching, super team building ring chaser
>relies on flopping and consistently whining to refs for an edge in games
>terrible free throw shooter
>chokes in 4th quarter
>subpar defender
>stamina so weak he literally quits bc of cramps or fatigue late in games
>alienates teammates thru building shitty team chemistry
>turns versatile all star players into spot up shooters
>relies solely on athletic ability and 1 or 2 moves to score all points
>cannot will his team to victory when it really matters the most

The list goes on and on. Anyone who has an even iota of objective reasoning would never claim Jordan’s legacy is “””””threatened””””” by LeBron