Do Americans really care about what the world thinks about them?

Do Americans really care about what the world thinks about them?

I sincerely would love to see the amount of worldwide butthurt against Americans if I was American. Especially from leftists.

> Do Americans really care about what the world thinks about them?

But that's the only thing the world thinks about. We're the most important country in the whole world.

But cultural marxism destroyed them. They actually care about this.

China in another way, don't give a shit.

they do know non-americans hate/makes fun of them but they pretend to be cool with it

Average american? Maybe. I'd give it 50/50 since they have more things to worry about than someone's opinion of them thousands of miles away. The ones on the internet? Probably more so they just like to hide it

No, but people sure do think their opinion should matter on our domestic affairs.

No they don't since they tend to forget they are not alone in this world.

Sadly, when Anglos and Germans Americans will be the minority of your country, you will be Latin America tier, just wait.

Average American from 2030 toward europeans or even Japanese - Please, don't hate me, accept me, please!

On some level, sure. At the same time, I recognize that (a) in a country this big, nearly every generalization you can make about the population is going to have exceptions; and (b) our federal government rarely reflects the opinion of more than ~60–70% of the country. When someone says something about Americans in general, it's worth it to stop and think about how much it applies to you personally.

It's kind of a complex question. A lot of us hate a lot of things about our own country. So we have that in common with the rest of the world. But it's a hatred that comes from sadness, not from glee.

I don't give a single fuck about the average American. The only people who matter are my friends and family. Having a retarded brown underclass is useful for cheap labor.

Any American who gets offended by the fucking orc memes is a faggot. A true American doesn't feel they need to prove shit to the rest of the world
Also yeah we do have a lot of fat mongrels, but America at it's peak was the greatest country on Earth

Nobody wants their country to be/ or to be a shithole. I don't want this country to become another latin pos or negro shooters paradise. But it's the way the cookie crumbles. Too bad majority of americans won't realise until it's too late

Is it fair to say that Americans care about what they think the world thinks of them more than what the world actually thinks of them?

The average American can't even name foreign countries nevermind caring about opinions they never hear.

Oh yeah?

Finland
Ukraine
Croatia
Kazakhstan
Yemen
Oman
Uzbekistan

There is nothing average about an American on Sup Forums, or this entire ocean of piss known as Sup Forums

Look at the first letter of each line.

Ofc they do. Their politicians care about it. Republicans even think trump does no good to their reputation. Funny amerifags :DDD

ACROSS
THE
PLANET

>Having a retarded brown underclass is useful for cheap labor.
That's what Haiti thought

>Our father makes fun of us again

Well... y...y...you too, DAD!

>Especially from leftists
Damn that's pretty redpilled.

Well obviously you have to fool them into thinking they're free. Learn from the past Hans, but don't give up because of it.

Haitians were slaves and still managed to revolt
Your underclass are citizens, they have a right to vote. If you fool them long enogh, they will just vote a Mugabe in power who will genocide wh*Tes

Bit misleading

beautiful words

No. historically we've never been liked, like ever.
just comes with the territory of being on the best one on the planet! ;)

it's always funny to make a post and come back later to dozens of youvotes from mad thirdies and euros

Post unemployment rate lad
>inb4 flees the thread to stop the BTFOing

>it's always funny to make a post and come back later to dozens of youvotes from mad thirdies and euros

>He will never be a rich white Amerigod living in a glorious white state, aka Goodeurope

This is why i hate americans