Ywn live the experience of a world war

>ywn live the experience of a world war
>ywn fight in trenches with your bros
>ywn die a pointless death just to do the right thing

80 YEARS OF PEACE IS FUCKING ENOUGH I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WAR NOW RUSSIA OR KOREA START DOING SOMETHING RIGHT NOW I AM TIRED OF LIFE

I'm with you
Give me an Ottoman beach to die pointlessly at

Go die in the sandbox then

fuck off

another glorious victory when italy switches to the winning side?

>ywn die in the mud alone and forgotten by the world
yes feels bad man

Fuck you, you selfish piece of shit. Your lack of appreciation of the peace goes against everything the people you want to be, fought and died for.

You are an ungrateful little shit and your ancestors would be thoroughly ashamed to have brought you into this world.

War is hell. Go to Syria if you want to die a pointless death.

I dont think id like the trenches

Watch some liveleak videos from Syria and think about it again

cant wait to fuck UK up.

>ywn live the experience of a world war

I wouldn't be too sure about that

They are pussies.
Watch some brazilians youtube videos. This will satisfy your gore need for weeks.

Once more into the breach!

> muh anzac
Brits and Turks were the real victims there.

(You)

I wish I could have served in Vietnam war. I just want to war and die or leave scared for life. Fuck
I am a child, I want to be a man.
My service was just a desk job because I have bad knees but oh how much did I want to be in combat..I am sick of being some soft, wimpy faggot.
Just let me die doing the right thing in WW3

Hope soon

What're you going to do, fling shit at them until you're asked to stop?

>An Italian begging for war
KEK

War is hell, only deluded idiots like you could think differently.

Yeah say that again when your nonna runs out of money to pay for you living with parents til 45

I want hell. my life is going nowhere. I want to die for the people i love. I dont care what you think, but i am tired of living like the wimpy beta faggot i am. I just want to die in my autistic fury for my county

As if we were all such "mantenuti" pieces of shit . The only person you can blame for amounting to anything in your life is you. Don't wish war for everyone, you spoiled child.

Same goes for you.
Stop being so selfish. Not everyone has to suffer just because you are miserable brat.

Some people enjoy it and are disappointed when it ends user.
What's the problem?
Once bitten twice shy. We will keep an eye on the slippery Italian.

You are in the right country.

You will regret to say that.
war can't do with sanity
that means you have possiblity can't aim properly, or die in 1 minute,

yes your meaningful (...)20+ years life blown in 1 fucking minute. nothing gonna be better
even if you win at war and survive you will get a terrible memory of war

>ywn invade Normandy

>ywn raid small villages with axes and swords, kill their men, burn their houses, fuck their wives and then die horribly because of simple flu just to live forever in valhalla or whatever that shit's about

>ywn be a spanish tercio
>ywn fuck up italian forts with cannon bombardments, rape italian women and torch italian villages

>they are pussies
everytime i watch brazilian videos like this its 6 people ganging up and shooting some unarmed man whos also alone, mexican videos are much better

Cute!

>ywn gas a bunch of jews

get a load of this peat-gavel manchild!

Thank you for posting this, I have now seen the errors in my way and think war is good.