Fuck you! Pay her Sup Forums

Fuck you! Pay her Sup Forums

infowars.com/black-lives-matter-organizer-triggered-by-white-people-demands-money-for-being-a-fat-black-bitch/

Its your fault for all niggers problems!

Other urls found in this thread:

blackgirldangerous.org/2015/09/society-and-my-rapist-says-im-too-ugly-to-be-raped/]
infowars.com/black-lives-matter-organizer-triggered-by-white-people-demands-money-for-being-a-fat-black-bitch/
blackgirldangerous.org/2015/09/society-and-my-rapist-says-im-too-ugly-to-be-raped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already sent her my giro.

Fuck you racists.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
BLACK LIVES MATTER

>gibsmedat
>Shackelford
>Shackel
>Shekel
hmm makes you think

She looks at least 1/2 white.

Hold up guys has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe..black lives don't matter

>Be ready to write checks and give up your car keys

Is she going to eat those too?

>Shackelford describes herself as a “queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer,”

Ive personally donated a days worth of chocolate for her.

wait she's real?

she's actually responded publicly?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i would give her a cow to help blend in more quickly

She makes a decent point about all the faggot white kids showing up for blm shitshows. I agree with her, desu. If you are a self loathing white, don't hold signs and hashtag, just give this stupid nigger all of your money and kill yourself.

Can't believe I found common ground with blm...

Dat retard strength tho

is this a bot or a real person? i swear i see this blindly said in ebery thread concerning black people

>Shackelford

She believes that everyone is stealing from her...
That is a cue that early on set dementia is kicking in.

Perhaps, 14 less burgers, 4 less bags of hot Cheetos and a walk a day would allow her pancreas to catch up on the back log of insulin clogging nutrients and oxygen from her brain.

Answer:
> We are all already paying for you: your diabetes pushes up our insurance payments, wears out our public transportation faster and over all cost us thousands, SO FUCK YOU WE ARE ALREADY PAYING

No, I'm a real person. I have made this remark before, though likely not verbatim. I like to point it out for several reasons:

1. It's funny
2. It exposes the individual as a hypocrite
3. It calls attention to the fact that 1/2 blacks often appear to be the most radial, bigoted, and anti-white for some reason. My guess is that it's the mix of white intelligence with black victim complex, so they are smart enough to articulate their perceived grievances, but not smart enough to realize that they are full of shit.

Definitely a bot

Strange way to say "unemployed with no skills"

>Shackelford

what the fuck

i will shit on her chest and throw piss buckets on her beautiful chocolate melons as she is being force-fed the toes of african children and is being forced to shit and piss on her wifes face and then i will strap cum-filled explosives on to her and fill her pants with shit and send her to blow herself up in a BLM gay queer muslim mexican transgender aliens that identify as sassy bisexual white women that go on girl talk shows

fuck her

KEK

She was raped:
[blackgirldangerous.org/2015/09/society-and-my-rapist-says-im-too-ugly-to-be-raped/]

>infowars.com/black-lives-matter-organizer-triggered-by-white-people-demands-money-for-being-a-fat-black-bitch/

Will they sue me if the shiny new tablet I'm thinking to donate for the good cause accidentally catches fire in the middle of the night or just explodes?

"intersectional feminist media outlet"
>even once

Fixed link
blackgirldangerous.org/2015/09/society-and-my-rapist-says-im-too-ugly-to-be-raped/

>cultural producer

I for one am happy to help support this nubian goddess! every little bit of reparations helps.
Who will match me

Yo are partially right, light skinned blacks feel superior to dark skinned blacks.

>"We have nothing to lose but our chains".

That's not the only thing she could lose.

That truck makes it look as though the end is coated with left over medical far from either liposuction or from corpses. What it does not do is make me want to eat a kitkat

>we don't want white saviorism
>we want reparations

I laughed at the cognitive dissonance

no one looks half white
UNLESS they have blue or green eyes and curly hair/dark skin

people with brown eyes dark hair, curly hair, dark skin, none of them look half white

they don't look white whatsoever
I'm not sure why anyone would even think they look white, trying to force a meme ?

>muh ebul racist tablets

I would Fuck the shit out of her

kek

At least she's honest about her self-centered demand for gibs. Most BLM niggers won't openly admit this.

had a chuckle tee bee aitch, laddo

you missed the bit about sri lanka being jizz-bombed, i appreciated that part in your previous sperg out

>Paul Joseph Watson
The mad man.

that'd be a lot of fucking, my friend

My point is not that she looks like a white person, but rather than her skin tone suggests that she has quite a bit of white DNA, which is ironic in this case because she hates white people and is demanding that they pay her money. So, does she expect her white family members to pay her? Is her white 1/2 going to pay her black 1/2?

Repeat after me,

Black Lives Matter

alright I see your point.

but you know, King the leader of BLM identifies as white and pulls the same nigger shit

they are just egoistic and racist people who want easy money and fame

that's just the Me Generation at work

All she's looking for is to abuse cowardly white liberals even further.

"Do it or you're racist" is a serious weapon against them.

KEK

Alisa Shekelford

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE

im hoping against hope that this is just the typical sociopaths rising up to make a quick buck off of whatever popular movement is around, rather than a symptom of the generation as a whole

why are white burgers such fucking pussies .. the black panthers would be shooting you white asses now if didnt have white cops protecting you all .. stop talking the talk get that gun out go kill apes .. NOW OR GTFO off here Race cucked Faggots

Why don't you just go back to africa and enjoy black majority? Problem fucking solved instead of trying to create a civil war in white nations.

"pussy for not gunning eachother down" and you wonder why black on black crime is such a massive problem in black communities.

>#gibsmedats

a fucking leaf

>King the leader of BLM identifies as white
No he doesn't. He's a white guy who has pretended to be black his whole life.

Danish you are a cucked nation the Greater Britain we are now looking forward to deporting kebabs /niggers an europoors

leftist is a religion now. They reject the moral authority of god and replace it with the moral authority of the state. It's the religion of free stuff.

>Shackelford

Most American blacks have +20% European genetics. There are very few actual pure blooded African Americans.

This is what happens when a certain part of the political spectrum promises these leeches all kinds of gibsmedat and reparations.

Is she related to Rusty?

This has to be satire.

>BLM

>moral authority of god
◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ

there is no god
your god is shit
you suck
you have no moral authority at all never did
you suck

>t. paranoid schizophrenic

>mind
>blown
jk. I always knew shitskins don't matter.

FUCKING KEK