Sweden is so beautiful

sweden is so beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua4DK3tiyz8
idealista.com/de/inmueble/38322808/
familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your typical stockholmare is a massive cunt, but the city is absolutely stunning.

Sweden has alot of beautiful scenery, especially if you like forests.

I'd say Norway is much more beautiful though. (Not Oslo for obvious reasons)

I'm in the process of accumulating quite a bit of cash.

When I'll have enough I'll buy a small cabin in Sweden or Norway and say fuck to the world.

I have 400k euros, needs 600k more.

its not
sw*Doidland is the most gayest and ugliest country

Just so you know, if you're aiming at living outside cities which you obviously are, our countries are very very similar. You should prioritize the state of the cabin and surroundings. Nothing beats the fjords of course.

Fjords might be beautiful to look at but they would be horrible to live by

There is no wilderness in France anymore.

The space between 2 roads is at max 2 or 3 kilometers, except in some very specific areas that don't really appeal to me.

can you handle the cold?

How did you get that much money?

no it's not

Fuck off retard

>ugliest country
This.

This is the average view on the winter, stop romanticizing everything.

I have inherited 80k euro from my dead parents. I have a high paying job in Finance (job that I hate) that got me about 70k of savings and got the rest by speculating on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

I think so, yes. If not I'll find some other place. When you got the money you got the time.

That is every snowy cold city in winter

You see when cars drive close to snow they stain the snow black

Obviously (if you could read), he's NOT planning to build a cabin in Rinkeby or Arlöv.

You are a massive fucking retard if you don't think Sweden has beautiful nature.

I cringe every time I see those small trees on the left.

>no it's not
but it is

Sure thing Mdongo

Now name one thing wrong with pic related.

If nature in Sweden is not beautiful what is beautiful then?

He probably thinks that power lines above ground make of his country a shithole.

Basically this Choose the country for what you prefer nature wise.
Mountains+fjords = Norway
Woods and lakes = Sweden

I live by a fjord, and I don't know why you think it's horrible. I get to jump out in the fjord and swim whenever I want.
But each to his own.

Literally nothing, Sweden is a third world country with sunlight 5 hours a day.

but coincidentally you dont chose to do so 364 days a year since the water is cold and its pissing down with sharp winds

why do you hate sweden

Spoiled brat. Why don't you go live in a cheaper country then, if you think the living environment is similar.

>I am spoiled because I don't live in human feces
The absolute state of France.

Is there a big difference of climate between the north, middle and south of Norway?

>Sweden is a third world country

Not exactly.
If you swim in Norway from childhood you don't really care that much about the cold water, you're used to the idea that this is how it's like, and you think it's refreshing rather than horrible.

I swim every other day for 3-4 months (spring-summer), the rest of the year I think it's too cold, like you say.

just got back from Stockholm. The older buildings are beautiful but anything from the last 30-40 years is pig disgusting soviet-style brown ugliness

Thank you for telling the truth.

I'm not hating either, I loved the city, just saying that as an expert on disgusting commie buildings I was shocked to see they were building that stuff new

also there is a burger place every 50 meters like what the fuck

>but anything from the last 30-40 years is pig disgusting soviet-style brown ugliness

Why they do this?

>North:
Generally colder all year round
>Western Norway:
Cool summers, mild winters, autumn with lots of rain and a bit of windy days. No hurricane nightmares or anything, just generally more windy than you're used to.
>Eastern Norway (and generally "inland Norway")
Less rain, warmer summers, colder winters, more similar to Sweden.

A funny thing to take note of about the East and West here, is that trees are growing differently. In western Norway they are accusomed to the wind, they have wide root systems stretching far around the tree near the groundlevel. Whereas trees in Eastern Norway have root systems that grows deep straight down because they don't need to protect themselves from wind, plus they don't have as much rain there so deep roots are good for them. Sorry for the tree blog, but I think it gives you an idea of the differences.

Norwegian Fjords

Oh and I forgot southern Norway, it's kind of a nice oceanic version of what I wrote about Estern Norway. Pic related should give you an idea.

I have absolutely no idea. Maybe they think it's cool in a hipster ironic way?

Gothenburg>>>Stockholm

You can't deny this

I think it's because they have to keep up with a growing population. They have been building these "commieblocks" only that they have Swedish standards on the inside.

Average persons daily life view.

don't remind me of that dark wet shit that will be all over the place in a month

Finland is a good option too btw.

jämtland & gotland are superior to other locations

>If nature in Sweden is not beautiful what is beautiful then?
rural Spain

iirc the old buildings were not very functional and pretty worn down. but it was met with a lot of criticism and they eventually stopped.

wow, there is a narrow strip of uncleaned snow that doesn't impact drivers OR pedestrians, can Bulgaria send some aid, this needs to be put to the UN security council STAT

Gothenburg is the Detroit of Sweden.

>When I'll have enough I'll buy a small cabin in Sweden or Norway and say fuck to the world.
and then?
stare at the trees all day?

What's wrong with that?

>also there is a burger place every 50 meters like what the fuck

Swedes, but Stockholmers specifically, have a huge American fetish. Especially for New York. If you put "Brooklyn", "West Coast", or any other mildly hip sounding geographical term on a product Stockholmers will buy it no questions asked.

The burger thing follows that. Fancy burgers and craft beer establishments became very popular in the United States a number of years ago, so naturally Stockholmers followed suit.

>Swedes, but Stockholmers specifically
No, I hate Usa and would like to see it destroyed.

Do you think it's any different in other countries? Most people hate what they see everyday when going to work.
Does it mean the country is ugly?

>friendly people
>most blond hair
>economic powerhouse

What's there not to love about Sweden?

If I go there it's not for social drinking in nightclubs...

Blondness is a myth, Danes, Norwegians and Finns are the blonde ones, not Swedes, except some immigrants from surrounding countries.

You can't buy a cabin here unless you're filthy rich, why do you think Varg Vikernes fled to France? The regulations here are worse than in the Soviet Union.

>norwegians

lel, budapest flight is full of minislavs speaking norwegian

Well you're the minority then. In Stockholm I even see Swedes unironically wearing sweaters with the American flag knitted into them and the TGI Fridays is always packed. Your country absolutely loves the USA on a cultural level.

I though everybody has a cabin in Sweden like in Finland

>why do you think Varg Vikernes fled to France

Because he married the first fully blond girl he could find, which happened to be french ?

then tell us please, how will you spend your days after the first three months when shine has worn off

flat out lies, saw a cabin with all thats needed for less than 500k SEK and plenty more, its not even a "cabin", a proper weekend house you can easily use whole year around

We have many polish people here. Ethnic Norwegians don't really care about Hungary. Not that we have anything against you, but you're simply not on our travel radar. Never heard of anyone who went there actually. I guess the Polish people who live in Norway don't mind Hungary tho.

I don't need to be kept busy like a little child. I will just live, I'm happy with myself.

do these remote cabins in Norway or Sweden have internet access?

First of all, there's an EXTREME housing shortage.

And even if you had millions they could still deny you a house because of communist mentality. Yeah maybe you can get some ugly old shed, but you won't be able to improve it or build on it.

Yes, every place in Sweden has high speed internet. There's no avoiding the 4G net frying your brain.

>I will just live, I'm happy with myself.
So you have no plan. it will be fun sitting in your little cabin with 1-2 hours of sunlight a day.

go and watch this. Alone 180 Days on Lake Baikal

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua4DK3tiyz8

I would go to rural Spain, where you can do farming and feed yourself. Properties in rural Spain are dirt cheap, too

Looks like Russia. Wow

More proof that Rurik was Swedish.

why are you lieing? did a muslim fucked your crush while you were fapping to chinese cartoon?

i actually have ppl who live there or migrated there as doctors/nurses, the housing shortage is only where the fugees are, and they dont like rural

your inet is a meme btw, romania have better

>your inet is a meme btw, romania have better
Agreed, Romania is better.

Yes.

It's true. People are not even aware of it anymore. They just think of American culture as the global culture. I doubt we'll even be speaking Swedish anymore in 50 years.

>I would go to rural Spain, where you can do farming and feed yourself. Properties in rural Spain are dirt cheap, too
what comfy house
idealista.com/de/inmueble/38322808/

not even that rural

yea you are trying to tell ppl its shit so they dont go there, Sven, your welfare will increase if more ppl work there, i know you wont but some ppl do

>N1C1
>Swedish

Hungarian are subhumans and Mongoloid, thus not European, go back to Asia.

>Rörik
>Finnish name

>I doubt we'll even be speaking Swedish anymore in 50 years.

Goooood goooooood, that's what we call cultural diversity my friend.

>The one self-hating swede posting pictures of stained snow

You're a very sad person

>be a Finn
>master multiple languages in the multicultural Baltic sea environment
>travel the seas in the multiculti Svea navy
>see Wends piss themselves after hearing a German name
>Call yourself Rurik for shits and giggles
>get to be them king and tell Wends they can call them selves "rowers" too if it makes them happy
>they promptly make you king and start to larp "rowers"
Haplos don't lie.

There is no place for sadness in a depressing shithole like this. The ones that become sad will off themselves.

>Call yourself Rurik for shits and giggles
Sure Pekka, sure

Haplos don't lie, Jonas.

And yet we're still in the top 10 global happiness index countries in the world.

You're just a sad, jaded, spoiled little manchild not appreciating the absolute luck you have being born in sweden.

every time

the cuck meme is real

Again with the sadness, did you not get the message >not appreciating the absolute luck you have being born in sweden.
>Luck

>top 10 global happiness index countries in the world.
That's a meme you complete moron.

Rurik was Swedish. Even your haploscience proves it as the Rurik N1c is common for Swedes and not Finnuits.

looks like a pretty comfy neighborhood desu

The only thing at fault with that pic is the leafless trees. Leafs are life.

this
Pretty ironic that the pictures he posts to denigrate his country show what most people in the world would consider as a nice place.

>be finnuit mongoloid living in a snow iglu
>mighty swedes are creating empires around you and teach you countless things
>1000 years later
>your autistic descendant claims the swedes accomplishments because he has no past of his own

What went wrong with us Finnuits?

Exactly, and they're gone most of the year.

I don't know, but hey, at least you don't have the shitskin problem like us Swedes do. t. Swede studying in Turku

That's England, m8.

Dear Swedanons post Roslagen and Uppsala please.

>you
He's a Swede using a proxy. He probably thinks that is a Finn using a proxy and will now shitpost anti-finn things for 60 hours as "revenge".

>It was found that Rurik was of Varangian origin (a sub-branch in the N1c1 genetic haplogroup). Since his genetic haplotype, that can be anticipated from more than 10 results of modern Rurikid princes, best matches one of the haplotypes of the Swedes, one may eventually conclude that he was of Swedish descent. From some historical sources it follows that he was born in Sweden on the Roslagen seashore (north of Stockholm),or, eventually, somewhere on the way from Uppsala to Birka. There have been several indirect proofs that people in this region were called Rhos(s) in the Middle Ages. This word is pronounced “roos” in Swedish, which sounds like Russia today. Probably the Finnish word “Ruotsi” (Sweden) also comes from this word.

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=results

Why invest in buttcoins when it has no backing?