ITT: shows only you remember

ITT: shows only you remember

My brother loved it but bones sticking through skin makes me feel ill.

I don't know why I watched it, I don't go on rekt threads hear, so why would I watch a TV version of one? Either way, here's another forgotten show.

It was called Candle Cove and I must have been 6 or 7. I never found reference to it anywhere so I think it was on a local station. I don't remember which station, but I do remember it was on at a weird time, like 4:00 PM.

Fucking kekd

Remember when just about every home/business owner
felt violated and regretful after the break in?

Or that skateboard shop owner was pissed and disappointed as fuck when they smashed his register that his wife got him?

That show was cringe kino

Isn't this creepypasta

I feel like I could do this all night with Comedy Central shows

Insomniac with Dave Attell

That show was popular

try again

Anyone else remember this?

Loved it. Miss it.

It's weird how fucking cringy punk shit is seen nowadays. I mean, everyone, no matter the generation seems to now hate EXTREME shit.

Holy SHIT

I loved this show so much. Can't remember what it's called, though.

Mystery Hunters. I remember the 'alien crouched next to the bush' episode vividly because it scared the fuck out of me as a kid.

the only thing i remember from that aside from the gore and the recordings of operations is the edgy host with the gelled up spiked her sperging like an autist "YOOOOO WELCOME BACK TO SCARRED!!!!!!!"

Better Off Ted

Same with me. And when plastic surgeons use that bone chisel. I remember when TLC used to show that stuff.

worlds most amazing videos was the superior "crashes and injuries" show