AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>YOU LIED TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Al Bundy helped him get his wings.

I love Alex Jones.

Not funny? Shit better just scream down the microphone.

There there, buddy. You knew going in that non of the teens or guys in their early 20s who post here would know who you are much less remember you.

The man can do no wrong.

he honestly is overrated as fuck. if i wanted to hear rancid screaming id watch isis beheadings.

On April 10, 1992, Kinison died at the age of 38 after his white 1989 Pontiac Trans Am was struck head-on on U.S. Route 95, 4 miles (6.4 km) north of Interstate 40 and around 15 miles northwest of Needles, California, by a pickup truck driven by 17-year-old Troy Pierson, who had been drinking alcohol.[21][22] The pickup truck crossed the center line of the roadway and went into Kinison's lane. At the time of the collision, Kinison was traveling to Laughlin, Nevada to perform at a sold-out show.[16]

Kinison was found lying between the seats of his car at the scene of the collision. He was not killed instantly, according to his brother.[1]

His brother and the others begged him to lie down and he did with his best friend, Carl LaBove, who had been in the following van, holding his head in his hands. At first it looked like Kinison had suffered no serious injuries, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular, "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die." LaBove later said, "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to someone else, some unseen person." Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, okay, okay.’ LaBove said, "The last ‘okay’ was so soft and at peace.... Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved." Kinison then lost consciousness. Efforts to resuscitate him failed. Kinison died at the scene from internal injuries. An autopsy found that he had suffered numerous traumatic injuries—including a dislocated neck, a torn aorta, and torn blood vessels in his abdominal cavity—which caused his death within minutes of the collision.[23][24] Malika Souiri, Kinison's wife, whom he had married merely six days prior, was rendered unconscious by the collision, but survived the accident with a mild concussion.[25]

Was about to post this ;__;

Always buckle up.

Kinison was hilarious, though.

>within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular, "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die."
>Then he asked "But why?"
> after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, okay, okay.’ LaBove said, "The last ‘okay’ was so soft and at peace

>Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved."

Christ, a few years ago I wouldn't have believed this, but now I'm afraid I'm staring to.

;_;

RIP

Remember that Kinison was a preacher before he gave up religion to go into comedy, which was often very blasphemous. It could be that Kinison is the prodigal son, whom God forgave when he repented at the last second.

That's a very comforting thought user. Didn't know he was a preacher

and to add, it was ironic that he was killed by a drunk driver as he was known for partying a lot, but I think he was sober that night IIRC.

Well all that really matters is if he had his faith on Jesus Christ for his salvation, and not on Sam's own works
If not, he's burning in hell right now

I actually heard some of his sermons and they are hilarious. Real Holy Roller, bang the pulpit, shout Hallelujah sermons.

I've no doubt in my mind that he was saved. After all the crap he'd gone through, and getting screwed up by "hollywood" he still loved Jesus.

I don't understand why joe Rogan idolizes this suck festival

I guess you had to be there

>After all the crap he'd gone through, and getting screwed up by "hollywood"
What do you mean? I thought his career was doing well around the time of his death.

According to Howard Stern, he drove on coke all the time.

i believe he was clean at the time. there is a famous Sterm segment where Stern vs Bababooey in tennis. Its called Open Sores, in it sam shows up with a harem of ladies. highly recommend it

>In February 2011, the Toronto Sun reported that Kinison had fathered a child with the wife of his best friend and opening act, Carl LaBove, who had been paying child support for the girl for nearly 13 years.[19] LaBove filed legal papers claiming the girl was Kinison's, and DNA tests taken from Kinison's brother Bill show a 99.8% likelihood that Sam Kinison was the father of the unnamed woman, who was 21 at the time of the Toronto Sun story, and excluded LaBove as her father.[20]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex looks more like Sam than Bill, you're right.

Hey boys, let's do coke and rape young Marc Maron.