Is it worth moving to Europe from north America if I want to live in my homeland...

Is it worth moving to Europe from north America if I want to live in my homeland, on giant acreage that I let regrow into a forest via seed bombing, and raise my kids to be proud traditional Europeans?

Am I jewing myself out of real connection with my nature and culture by not living in Europe as a pure European?

Other urls found in this thread:

jltrestoration.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sauce?
also the Europe your describing doesn't exist

I think it's hard to own a lot of land in Europe because the population is so dense. You're better off in the Midwest or Canada

Depends where you come from, Europe is a whole continent you know? Are you German, French, British decent?

yeah land costs a fortune here in the NL

if you have enough money you can have good life anywhere

Denise Milani

softcore, no nude shots

incredible body

>not wanting to be in burgerland and having funs to have fun with

Denise Miliani.

No fap remember, faggot?

>born outside Europe
>a pure European

>
Stay in your land m8, Europe is doomed unless a civil war happen, also don't fortget ancient european people were only bounded by their blood and not by their land, it was not rare for them to move somewhere else when their lands were shit.

>no fap

I have a hot date this weekend, I shouldn't be fappin :(

sweet christ

>pure European
>probably an Anglo who wants to move to continental Europe

Nice meme

Can buy land for $800 an acre in Georgia (the state, not the country).
Of course if it has river front access, more like $2500, and in even small city's it could be a million.

Holy Christ guys.

but niggers in georgia

>100% somali nigger
>born in Europe
>100% european

Dude. No, Europe don't have freedom. Stay in Canada anyways it's better for you, you were born here so you mate used to Canada.

Move to the Ukraine and land is cheap.

Europeans are faggots. They would rather take in Syrians than whites.

Sadly if you're a man of the new world, it's your only home.

I wouldn't even go on a holiday to Europe any more. I would however holiday in the US, Canada, Britain, New Zealand or even east Asia.

Europe is dead already.

It should be called the North Middle East.

Didn't she used to fuck a nigger called 'the Horse'?

I wouldn't know, I don't have a dindu fetish.

First off, you are gay for black niggers.

Secondly Denise's real name is Denise Trlica and before that is was Denise Krajickova she is Czech. She was born on April 24, 1976.

She married a Czech carpenter at age 19. His name is Jerry Trlica. He works in antiques and owns this:
jltrestoration.com/

He restores antiques for a living.
Jerry is 20 years older than her and they have a son Jacoby.

Jerry is completely responsible for all of Denise's business including website which he personally ran and he also got her greencard.
She currently lives in California with her husband and Son and hasn't fucked anyone but her husband since marrying him at age 19.

Jerry Trlica got sick of her being persuing her "modelling career" since it only lead to men worldwide spilling massive amounts of jizz to her and encouraged her to get into the slightly less exposing, but only other thing she was really qualified for field of fitness instructor.

Jerry has made 6 million dollars off his attractive wife, though he was already successful in his own right and he is an inspiration to us all.

God speed Jerry. I hope you give Denise a good dicking every night.

>land
>in yurop
Fuck off you Leaf.

Do you have any idea how insanely expensive farmland in Europe is?

>there are virgins who believe her tits are real

I consider doing the exact opposite because I don't want my kids to grow up in a caliphate.