Post yfw Oreo in China is halal

Just fuck my country up senpai.

I'm donating funding to mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/26/asia/africans-leaving-guangzhou-china/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What flavor is that cream?

mocha

Didn't you guys make Muslims literally dance in the streets for your entertainment? What happened to you Chinaman, where'd your fighting spirit go?

I can't read that shit but I'll take your word for it.

Green mocha?
How unusual.
How does it taste?

dog

Is it true that your military uses flamethowers to cook the kebabs up north? If so, HIGH FIVE!

soylent green

Matcha, sorry

We have mudslime association. They've done this halal cert shit long times ago. The shekels don't lie

It's true though

Yeah. But only 'radical ones'. I want to kill then all

Don't give up Chinabro. Asians and Slavs must reclaim the world for the good of humanity.

It's not that bad, religious certs sometimes have to follow certain purity standards that your cement peanuts don't. Kosher food, for example, usually doesn't contain GMO ingredients.

Also, keep oppressing those Uighurs and Tibetans. They fucking deserve that shit and Taiwan is also rightful Chinese clay.

Isn't west china muslim since forever?

Judging by ur flag ur most likely a chink too

It's bad because it is another form of tax which islamic association charges on your food
And non-believers will pay for it.
Hygiene? Nahh.... Several month ago it was reported halal certed food causes Diarrhea because the mudshit works wipe with their bare hands lol

Yeah

Do you welcome ww3 and the west becoming your new overlords

>another form of tax which islamic association charges on your food
>And non-believers will pay for it.
I can see why it's bad... but do they really pass on the cost to the consumer? Fucking ahmeds.

Yes welcome overlord Tyrone

They do. They fucking do. You have to hire a certain number of mudslime works to have the cert. And the cert takes fee %.

I hope the Chinese government irrigates the whole fucking north west with pig blood. See how the god damn bastards will squirm after that!

Good part is the majority of Chinese embraces nationalism. The other non-mudslime minorities stand firmly with Han. On the internet we all want to genocide sandniggers

We are literally /pol the nation

>We are literally /pol the nation
Kinda. You do have a penchant for jewing the laowai though.

I saw a poll that a lot of Chinese want to take refugees into their own homes. I hope you will learn from our cucking and not repeat it.

>matcha
Dang that sounds good.
Too bad Oreo has glutens.

right, fuck gluten.

People on 4plebe seem to love gluten and dairy thinking you are untermench for abstaining it...
You simply get less sick and poop alot better.

Just wait a bit and they'll leave on their own accord.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/26/asia/africans-leaving-guangzhou-china/index.html

Friendly reminder not to import edible chink shit

What's the general sentiment in China about Trump? I hear you're second in the world that favors Trump.

It pretty much goes Russia, then China, then a few people in India, then nobody else

>diagnosed in January
Literally the worst thing that ever happened to me.
On the other hand, I feel better than I ever imagined I could.
Literally the best thing that ever happened to me.

In China that basically means they get free house slaves. See, China is kinda different that way - they don't give a fuck about silly things like human rights.