Be up 4-1 in the Dodgeball final

>be up 4-1 in the Dodgeball final
>Only autistic virgin left
>end up losing in sudden death to a blindfolded beta

Has there ever been a bigger choke in sports history?

>you will never watch the World Dodgeball Championship on ESPN 8 "The Ocho"

Don't forget them being without one of their only good players.

4-1, the most dangerous lead

>dominate the entire season
>untouchable, like you're driving against kindergarteners
>lose the biggest race of the year in a footrace to a man with brain damage
Yurofags eternally BTFO

Dumb frog

Didn't the autistic virgin see some guy on the verge of cucking him in the crowd, and that's what gave him his super natural retard strength to bring his team back in it

Is Patches O'Hoolihan the GOAT coach?

No he catchs a weakly thrown ball that brings in the dyke who also catchs a ball, causing it to be a 3-2 switch

Fk, that dyke is mad hot. Something about her looks get me all hot and bothered. She's actually married to Ben stiller in real life if I remember correctly.

I'm old enough to remember back in 1994 when the Icelandic hockey team were considered the easy favourites in the Junior Goodwill Games. They beat Team USA 12-1 in the group stage, but ended up losing to the Americans 4-3 in the final after a shootout. The worst part? They lost to a female goaltender...
Has Iceland recovered from this yet?

How about that time the Harlem Globetrotters lost to the Washington Generals and the fans cried for their money back?

you might

That happened in an earlier round of the tournament.

They got massive refpuck in the first game

Post kino Sup Forums movies

Abhorrent post. The original is kino, that's just trash.

It's all part of the show

Name a more well rounded athlete than Air Bud.

i love adam sandler he's so funny
i almost pissed myself watching jack and jill

28-3

>no golden receiver

Both were esentially a 4-1 lead, 28-3 being 4-.5 though. The only difference being Brady didnt beat them in OT blindfolded

fuckin' Chuck Norris.

The fact that every single one of his children was able to continue his dynasty really says a lot about the culture of their home.

They got divorced you fucking asshole

Trinidad and Tobago were underrated tbqh

Averages Joes absolutely lucked out with the 3-2 switches throughout the finals, glad their stupid paddy trainer bit it mid run

IT'S KNUCKLEPUCK TIME