soccer or some shit i don't know

edp got the wrong jersey on

1. hockey
2. baseball

1. Basketball
2. hockey

1. Formula 1
2. Baseball

I don't think soccer has a great meta right now. It's better than the 4231 possession that every top5 club played a few years ago but there's still lame shit

best is probably hockey. worst is definitely football

HOCKEY HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE BEST META

The only question is which sport currently has the worst

worst: sport i don't like
best: sport i like

prove me wrong losers

What does this even mean?

Worst is NBA by far, that is if you actually even consider it a sport anymore

Best is probably MLB or hockey.

yeah, that makes more sense

I interpret it as which of the major sports leagues is the most competitive and not lopsided right now as well as high popularity and high ratings

It's a term used for video games and card games and such. It basically means which sports league has the most parity and which one has the least parity.

Like in yugioh, if there's only 2 or 3 decks that can legitimately compete in the meta, it's a bad meta.

Or in pokemon, if only like 8 or 9 pokemon are ever used, it's a bad meta.
Sorry friend, I'm from /tg/, /vp/, Sup Forums, and /vr/

NBA is the worst, NFL is the best

>worst
Basketball for sure
>best
Probably Hockey

nba and nfl are definitely in the worst metas right now

best meta is probably nhl and golf

The "meta" is the current prevailing overarching strategy/trends being used. Basically how the game is played. Like how the nfl has shifted into being pass heavy or how the nba has shifted into chucking 3s

It also means how the game is played, ie do you enjoy the style all the best teams play. A good football meta would be one with high speed play, quick ball movement and emphasis on scoring goals. A bad meta would be defensive 1-0 murderball or slow possession football

Why's everyone saying the NFL has the worst meta? 9/12 playoff teams this year missed last year. It has an amazing meta.

"The NBA is basically a traveling gambling ring" - Bill Burr

>BradyWinsLOL

That's because "not getting hurt" isn't a strategy

How could you know? You live in France so you can't watch

NFL games are broadcasted on TV here (it's not as mediatic as Ligue 1 or NBA of course but it's on air here, on the same channel), the Redzone begins at 7PM so it's comfy AF to watch, and I'm in Paris where we have several bars who show NFL. It's not London, but american football will become a big deal in a decade or two in France. Rugby isn't the big thing some wants to sell us.

And, yeah, there's a lot of people wearing Pats, Jags, Raiders and Giants caps here.

Most Efficient Method

1. Tie between NBA
>chuck it! Lol
and NFL
>opponent is running a Brady deck? YOU'RE FUCKED.

2. Best is MLB.
Starting Pitching. Stacked bullpen. Defense. Speed. Advanced metrics. All viable builds. The Yankees are even trying to bring back Power Hitting to the competitive level. Tons of parity at highest level. Teams that haven't won in a hundred years, or ever at all, are winning ships. Great meta right now.

NFL meta is at least making the running back a sexy position again; it isn't the pass-happy league it was earlier this decade

Worst: NBA
Best: Baseball

american football is unwatchable now
its worse than the last 2 minutes of a close basketball game
baseball is way too boring

its soccer now :/

That is EDP's cousin in Washington, EDA.

Have you been watching the playoffs this year? NFL has been very entertaining this season. That saints Vikings game was one of the best games I've seen all season. Which is funny because the saints are usually involved in some of the best games. Like the game a couple years ago that ended something like 52-49 against the giants.

Or how about the Steelers Patriots game earlier this season that ended on a controversial call. Or that jags Steelers game last weekend that came down to the wire. Cowboys vs raiders both fighting for their playoff lives was another great game. Or the ravens Steelers game earlier this season. Or that wild game between the Texans and the Seahawks where deshaun Watson threw 5 td passes.

The NFL isnt completely unwatchable this season. Not as much as you might think

Worst: NBA, math has ruined the sport. The best teams are the Rockets who are three and key, and Warriors who have two MVPs, a DPOY, and a HoF two way wing along with a stacked bench. No other team really compares, completely pointless to watch. Post play has been abolished.

How can the NBA be fixed, lads?

hard salary cap, fuck the luxury tax bullshit
fuck max deals and sign & trades

go full nfl on it

is that EDP's big bro?

>It's time for the NBA... to end

Create another league where the owners intend to get their teams purchased by the NFL. More physical and less perimeter orientated, emphasis on size and toughness. If it can compete with the NBA in terms of viewership like the ABA it will merge and integrate the style of play into the NBA, like how we got the three point shot and ASG from the ABA.

Lower the hoops by 2 feet

Add 10ft court width.
Add 18ft court length.
3 line is expanded to meet new court dimensions.
Call travelling.
Add 8 inches to the height of the rim.

Worst: NBA*
Best: NHL / America's Cup sailing
*NASCAR is failing in the ratings worse than any sport or Tv show, but the NBA is still just unwatchable

>worst
rugby union
>best
soccer

NFL or Basketball
Hockey