/balt/

Best idol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Vt8NVWMps
youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As
twitter.com/AnonBabble

early thread, I'm gonna spam it up with incomprehensible shit now. Fucking hypocrites.

GOOD post

the estonian tard always makes them like 200 before bump limit
you never complain about him fucking retard

Good advice.
Mitcher's posting advice for the day: If the outcome of a discussion occurs in the absence of a possibly causal event, then the event is less likely to lead to the outcome.

cozy thread zzzz

Nobody goes to his threads though

me on the bottom left

You go to bed really late don't you?

What should I buy?
At McDonald's

You guys have the chicken big mac?

you're right, i don't complain, and just go there to post, because i like these threads more. unlike some people who can't accept that someone wants to post in other threads and then spam the thread up with 200 worthless spam replies because they want to prove a point :)

Only when the call of lewd posting is too strong...

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

that's a lie and you know it
leave the McDonald's and buy a pizza

>that's a lie
how so?

filtered

It's true that I can't sleep when there is lewd posting going on, too distracting.
>wellington
Interesting...

I don't know, never be to it lol
*Puke*
Smart, fucking hell am I thinking

Fika?

Thanks for the advice.
Hopefully these lessons sink in and one day I'll be a good poster.

I think you're a good poster matey potatey

EIKIT VUS VISI Namo, nes turbut siandien pavargot :3

See

Drinking a beer from Biržai atm.

>anime
>facebook filename
leave and never comeback

Is /balt/ the most /kawaii/ general?

Hey thanks fellas.
You're all top posters yourself.

cockroach just flew to two different location and i'm scared they may be acting up again

Acting up? What do they do when they act up?

they fly around the room

How do they get in?
Get some bug spray jeez mate

youtube.com/watch?v=o6Vt8NVWMps

fuck off

kys

got into an argument with my gf
on some gang shit rn

>not catching them out of the air and eating them
i guess it's not just aussie internet that's slow

In an isolated system the entropy can only increase.

youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As

Good night lads

good night, lad

every economic system is sustainable as long as the people are happy
if the people are happy no matter what economic system your country is using, it is working

Fuck if you're going to bed before me I really need to get some sleep then.
Good night.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

true btw

how do you measure happiness?
either way, the song deals with a reality in a far off future when humanity has achieved the ability to colonise other worlds.
right now entropy is irrelevant and thus the current economic system is reasonably sustainable.
good night

>go in the street
>ask a couple of thousand of people in different regions
>Are you happy?
>Yes
>No
>mark the answer
really that easy

Hey! You reading this! Fuck off loser!

>self report tests
>reliable
uhm nope sweetheart

if the people aren't trying to overtake the parliament by force they are happy or at least content with their life, thus menaing that economic system is indeed working

or they're just scared of getting rolled over by tanks

in a way that is a working economic system

hm thinking of studying at vdu in kaune, would you recommend?

Give me all of your money you fucking loser!

shut up retard communist

please go to your gay erp containment thread and leave this general alone

and what if I don't
don't make me post the chart of people by ethnicity participating in the russian revolution

>Why are you carrying a knife, user?
>idk

I have reason to believe that you like me calling you a fucking loser, you fucking loser!

I'll be very, very upset

shut the fuck up and gtfo

that works for me

Fuck off you subhuman piece of shit.

You shut the fuck up you fucking loser!
Hmph. Aren't I making you at least a little angry? After all, you are a fucking loser.

thank God i'm smart 2bh

thank God I am not Polish

You aren't smart. You're a fucking L-O-S-E-R! Now go fuck yourself with your little pinky finger!

>tfw I was never lucky enough to be born on the Estonian countryside

@80995411
Disgusting animal, never come to this country.

>80995648
I was being sarcastic you R TARD

Balt balt balt.

Balt balt balt balt?

It's snowing, lads.

Is it cold?

hmm?

Extella Lith?

yes
how are you?

Hi!
I am doing fine, how is it going with FGO?
Have you gotten the halloween stuffs yet?

FGO is pretty good so far but I haven't done much since two days ago since I spent all yesterday finishing NieR

Ah, NieR is a good game. Good you completed it then.
Just don't miss out on getting the halloween stuff.
Get the CE, Halloween Princess(all of the copies) and limit break them so you get the out most of it and don't forget to get the caster servant Elisabeth Bathory, You can get her maxed out and you can get her NP to lv5 almost for free, compared to most other servants where you have to farm a lot.

>Get the CE, Halloween Princess(all of the copies) and limit break them so you get the out most of it and don't forget to get the caster servant Elisabeth Bathory, You can get her maxed out and you can get her NP to lv5 almost for free, compared to most other servants where you have to farm a lot.
wow okay have you got Elisabeth Bathory yet though?

I have her as lancer and caster.
I got her NP maxed out and I got Halloween Princess. I just gotta grind for leveling up her to max. I got all items needed to ascend her.

oh wow lucky you

Umu, but don't forget you get her too for free if you complete the halloween stuff!
It's still 13 days left, complete it so you get her for free then you can use rest to buy copies of her and use the copies to increase her NP power and same with getting the CE Halloween Princess, you can get it from the event store.

Do you guys have an anime girl mostly use when anime posting? Like how that Fin always uses Megumin.

limiting yourself to only one anime girls is a very plebeian thing to do, also it borders on avatarfagging (which is a reportable offense and should be banned)

Thank you :)
desu there is still a lot of stuff that I don't know about FGO so your help is appreciated
No
Just use the ones that I like the most

No problem.
Have you completed the fuyuki and orleans parts. You must have done them before you start with Halloween event, it won't let you otherwise.
If you get them done, your servants should be around 40-60 in lv and this will easily clear the whole event. You will get lots of items and stuff from it, so it's a totally must to do!
Also be excited for next event might be a nerofest!

Wow what a slut
Can you imagine having such a slut as your waifu?
>You must have done them before you start with Halloween event, it won't let you otherwise.
If you get them done, your servants should be around 40-60 in lv and this will easily clear the whole event. You will get lots of items and stuff from it, so it's a totally must to do!
Oh gotcha will start with that today then lol
>Also be excited for next event might be a nerofest!
Nero is quite alright but I really want to get Artoria Pendragon Rider Alter desu

>Nero is quite alright but I really want to get Artoria Pendragon Rider Alter desu

Yeah, well a nero fest is more about being able to farm ascension stuff for servants.
Since normally it's tough to do.

do NOT insult mitcher like this you fucking heretic

>that image
Oh shit son, what are you doing.

Just look at this face, what do you think it conveys? what is happening in the full image?
okay
Hot gif

She's probably just shy, scared and intimidated. My guess is that she's supposed to present a presentation in front of her classmates, which makes her very anxious.

Probably...

shut up nigger

I aim to please

What are you talking about?
You have good aim

Stop sexualising pure girls.

That's why I'm playing a horse archer in M&B warband right now

gf and me
>sexualising
its literally just a face
which kingdom are you working with?