/brit/

british upper class edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZzZ1jdvIyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Brexit is really so bad, what possible benefit could the leave campaigners gain from it all? sSeriously.

anime

sophie

the sun's white genociding my eyes
fucking jew star

haha nice one mate

got white genocided at greggs

Eating mediterranian chicken, applewood smoked cheese, bacon and maple syrup flavour kettle crisps and dark fruits skittles

i want to put my mouth on his mouth

YOU
WILL NOT
REPLACE US

Your children will ask you
>Daddy, you did vote brexit didn't you?
And you'll have to lie to cover up your cowardice to this nation. I on the other hand will proudly declare the truth.

*enters the thread*

fag

All remainers are part of a zionist global elite managed by the Bilderbergs, or something...

Pretty sure Sargon fans will be here to explain what a cuck you are soon enough.

>applewood smoked cheese
Overrated.

I'm not surprised leftypol is raiding at this time. They are not employed.

*upper class brit

I didn't vote leave or remain because I don't feel that I'm qualified enough to make such a decision

I have no time nor desire for your petty, infantile squabbling. I bid you good day and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

me by the street sign in the background

Any cultural marxist man in

Convinced a few students that white privilege is real and why white genocide is a good thing today

PLEN PLEN PLEN PLEN PLEN PLEN

brother was replaced by a somali immigrant today

all normans

children do not care about or understand politics

melbourne?

kill the somali immigrant

is the Open Gates video still one youtube? Agree with it or not, it was a very well put together piece of propaganda

grug hate man who laugh at grug
me make tiny mistake, and then... man from bad site mock him?
it not fair!
MAGA - Make grug great again

any jewish man in?
convinced a few students that white privelege is real and that white genocide isn't real edition

heard you the first time lad

left house for the first time in a week today, felt weird to feell the wind and shit haha

you know, if most people in this country went mad and decided to have a load of kids, it would completely fuck things up for decades

I am a Jew, not a post modern runt.
Can't help you boyo

@181
>PAY ME ATTENTION
>I'M TRYING REALLY HARD TO ANGER YOU
>PLEASE REPLY

The globalist elite are displeased by brexit. They see a powerful nation breaking the chains. That's why the elite are reeling. Soros almost died when brexit happened, it interrupted his draining of the lifeblood of innocents. This is why it's so important we continue the struggle. Leftypol were dispatched here on orders to disrupt us. They are another wing of the elite.

As opposed to where most have not had a load of kids?

any /globalist elite/ man in?

yeah love genociding whites me

How do people who created successful business even do it? Like if the guy who invented Red Bull came up with some ingredients for a drink, what does he then do? Where does he go to be like "Ok, I'll have one large drink making machine please"

love his father and love his son
DO NOT love the holy ghost. simple as

The shills arrive so fast to obscure my post. How predictable. It's like they're not even real people. I wouldn't put it past them to use bots.

Any /gypsy hunter/ man here?

pfm

i decide

any Italian Techno man in?
youtube.com/watch?v=JZzZ1jdvIyM

Love the father the son the holy SPIRIT, the virgin Mary, the angels and saints, the one holy Catholic apostolic church, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting AMEN

heretic

*eyes glow red*
wh*Toid detected
administering genocide

yes

there's plenty of people in this country who don't have kids
but if those that weren't having kids all suddenly decided to have kids, and kept having kids over and over again, it would mess a load of things up and chaos a little bit of chaos

>make a proper business plan
>go to a bank or investor with your idea and plan
>try to get funding
>if no one backs you decide if its worth the risk of mortgaging your house or whatever
>try to make it happen on a small scale and if it works keep going

something like that i guess

down with the 1%

Is this in Japan?
Why is he so tall? Why is it in English?

HOWLING

This....................but unironically

A lot of people do stuff to help asylum seekers which is a really positive thing in my eyes. I have never really told anyone but i volunteer at an organisation in Manchester that helps asylum seekers and refugees find work. Simple things like helping write CVs, mock job interviews, helping them learn English etc. An lot of them are highly trained, professional people that have simply been displaced because of war or other brutal acts in their own homes and almost everyone I have spoken to would rather live in their countries of origin in peace.

I helped an Iraqi lady who fled because she converted to Christianity and was in danger of being killed for it, and another guy who is a really good engineer and fled Syria after Isis wiped out his entire family. They both really wanted to work and play an active and rewarding part in society here so I did all I could to help them get jobs, which I'm chuffed to say they both have.

The opposite end of the scale to this are those people who are not welcomed into society and feel more and more marginalised and bitter.... That's when they are easy targets for radicalisation, so I reckon that the best way to avoid radicalisation is to embed refugees into society as quickly as possible.

merely a coincidence

Hate whites, pints and non-German cars. Love pakis, kebabs and mosques. Simple as

thought you gave yourself away by the drain the lifeblood of the innocents bit

Yeah just trying to subvert you mate

Chaos is weakness leaving the body politic.

I would have said twoddle, but, ya know.

don't think they let british people present the news anymore

You taking the piss out of pints mate?

got to drive for 3 hours (90 minutes each way) with two pretty girls from work in my car tomorrow lads

any tips? don't know what kind of music to play, will one of them sit in the front of both in the back? pretty nervous 2bh

view from my balcony

>chaim goldberger

howling if both sit in the back, I would legit refuse to drive them

What is a sushisamba

that's definitely not Japan

too dirty, stickers on streelamps, weeds growing through the pavement

if youre ugly theyre both sitting in the back

Good lad

why does it say sushi samba tho

if the irish are catholic how come they cannot fish for easter?

True Leftists want to destroy the E.U. In its current form, it is a socially liberal capitalistic structures which doth not mind about going against the principles that it proclaims when its Ă©lite sees fit to do so.
Latest example being the Spanish–Catalan crisis.

really have to admire how the most expensive bits of the UK are as grim as the cheapest

One in the front, you're not a chouffer

does it really mean much about me if they both sit in the back?

also i was going to play kerrang or radio 2 on the radio

Love the eating of the body of christ and not some mouldy bread like pr*testants do

just what are you insinuating

ofc it means that much lmao, you sit in the back of a taxi not with "colleagues" or "friends" lmao

any neoliberal socdem blairite man in

haha yeah same x

That explains getting funding but what then? How do you just buy a factory and machines and shit

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Saw a muslim woman in my town today for the forst time lads. A dire omen indeed.

yeah her lad
*gives you the finger*

I would help asylum seekers plan their most efficient route back home. Voluntarily, of course

Those people must be inherently very intelligent to be able to manage and run so many massive companies and corporations

best meme of 2017

Radio 4

GCHQ will be hearing about this

yeah alri

i'd add psychopathic and soulless, but probably quite intelligent for the most part, yes

>there are 8 million muslims in France

Fucking BASED

Who /pissdrawer/ here?

>qualified engineer
>cant prepare a cv
am I supposed to believe this shite?

average wh*Te

probably use that funding