What would have happened if he took both at the same time?

What would have happened if he took both at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-integrationist/201409/genetic-mutation-can-affect-mental-physical-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nig, did you even listen to Morpheus in that scene after he took the pill?

The blue pill effect. The red pill would do it's job too and allow them to find his location in """the real world""" but I suppose they'd just have to find another one

>play matrix online
>go through tedious character creation
>get offered pills
>huh lets try blue
>game over, have to start character creation from scratch

Always take the red pill.

Taking them both is the equivalent of taking neither, which basically is not making a decision.

>path of neo

the scene would fade/fuzz out as he sort of almost/maybe has an aneurysm and then pic related would start playing

stomach ache

probably something like this

the blue pill doesn't do anything. the red pill is a tracer. take them both and it's the same as taking the red pill.

Someone redpill me on the redpill

This is the correct response. The blue pill is a blank.

What's happening here?

The red pill could contain some kind of drug within the Matrix that would send your body into some kind of shock or altered state, such as adrenaline or something to help you on the experience you are about to take / make it easier to be detected in the 'real world' when looking for the body. The blue pill could contain a sleeping medication so you just will wake up back in your normal matrix life and think it was all just a dream.

I think the real point is it's just a metaphor that you are ready to be told the truth. The pill could contain nothing, if you take blue it simply means at a base level you aren't ready. As soon as you take the red pill they are ready to pull the plug on you because you have proven you are prepared on some degree.

Honestly I think it's a combination of both. ie you are taking adrenaline but also need to be in the correct state of mind.

So if you took both maybe you just die due to taking uppers and downers.

that or a death pill because if he can't accept reality he's better off dead

probably turns you into a tranny

I assumed the blue pill was a tranquilizer or something. Like the equivalent of getting blotto on alcohol and ativan or something that puts him to sleep and blacks out some of his memory so the day's just a haze.

Hmm. How do regular pills even work if his body is just floating in a tank? Does the computer sim like, realize that he's taken a sedative and adjust his experience?

>Does the computer sim like, realize that he's taken a sedative and adjust his experience?
Yes, the same way everything works in the matrix.

That's pretty weird, like with medications with a low probability of side effects. A regular dose, and the computer just, I guess, chooses one person out of a million to kill, because there's a 1/1,000,000 chance of serious complications. Or when you take Advil, and it doesn't work to knock out your headache, because the computer decided that it shouldn't be 100% effective.

anyway what nero did to even be aware that there was more than his current life

side effects aren't probability based on an individual level you dunce. They're dependent on metabolism, the probability is representative of the general populations variant metabolic capability.

seizure

i get this joke and appreciate it ty

Please don't insult me if you don't know what you're talking about. Side effects are caused by a lot of things, like if you have a genetic mutation. Also, people are free to wander around and do whatever in the Matrix, so if two people get married and start trying for a baby, does the computer take sperm from the man and put it into his wife? Or is it random, in which case medical family histories match up why?

>Please don't insult me if you don't know what you're talking about. Side effects are caused by a lot of things, like if you have a genetic mutation
retard

orgasm, then seizure.

He would become a Trump supporter

>The presence of an MTHFR mutation can also alter one’s response to medications, including antidepressants and some chemotherapy drugs. Furthermore, it can increase the risk of having an adverse reaction to receiving nitrous oxide anesthesia (a common dental anesthetic). Therefore, individuals with an MTHFR mutation should speak with their physicians/dentists prior to undergoing any procedure that would require anesthesia.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-integrationist/201409/genetic-mutation-can-affect-mental-physical-health

>crank_that_soulja_boi.avi

>.....I'll have what he's having!

>tfw to inteligence for physical body

which one of them gets me "bogpilled"

>moronic, petulant leftists
>living in the real world

back to plebbit you dumb cunt

Well the red pill is a tracer to find him in the real world, and the blue pill would probably have knocked him out and given him mild amnesia so he forgets all about it. So the same thing would've happened that happens in the movie except he would've been knocked out and unaware of all of it.

Imagine taking red pill twice, lol. Imagine dial tone voice so tapped up you sound like auto tune trying fucking Cher out of business all the while you tryna save shit you don't even know about because you knew was the matrix your fucking life bitch

What if the contents of the red pill were encased by the blue colored gelatin shell?

Purple.

lel