U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent

>The Army last week warned all military personnel in the United States to avoid 37 American cities this week over concerns that anti-police protests, dubbed “Days of Rage,” are planned and could turn violent.

>The July 8 notice from the U.S. Army North said there is a potential for violence or criminal activities in the aftermath of the shootings of five Dallas police officers.

source: washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/us-military-told-avoid-37-american-cities-fear-ant/

Some happenings potentially incoming, lads. I legitimately hope white Americans aren't caught up in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
youtube.com/watch?v=qkFmw-vHnvc
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/day-of-rage-becomes-day-of-fail-national-rallies-draw-a-couple-dozen-protesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a list of said cities? So people in them know to be careful.

how can people pretend this isn't terrorism?

The alleged list.
Phoenix, AZ
Tuscon, AZ
Little Rock, AR
San Francisco, CA
Oakland, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Denver, CO
Washington DC:
Atlanta, GA
Tampa, FL
Orlando, FL
Miami, FL
Chicago, IL
Des Moines, IA
New Orleans, LA
Baltimore, MD
Boston, MA
Detroit, MI
Lansing, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
Minneapolis, MN
St. Louis, MO
Carson City, NV
Manhattan, NY
Newark, NJ
Durham, NC
Columbus, OH
Cleveland, OH
Portland, OR
Philadelphia, PA
Pittsburgh, PA
Nashville, TN
Memphis, TN
Austin, TX
Salt Lake City, UT
Seattle, WA
Milwaukee, WI

How can people pretend there aren't bigger forces at work here? this extends far beyond street-level protests. this is organized by people with money and power.

I'm starting to think the texts about BLM and Loretta Lynch were real. There was a thread earlier showing the leader of BLM meeting with both George Soros and Obama on numerous occasions.

Where the fuck are the conservatives of congress on this matter?

I know Austin is one cuz I live down the street from the Capitol where this is supposed to happen. My body is ready.

>Tampa
>Orlando
>Miami
>3 in Florida

fuggg, there isn't really a way to escape the Florida peninsula either. we're under a choke point

Literally all nigger/democrat shitholes.

>Carson City, NV
im gonna need an explanation why

>Manhattan, NY

Why are there so many mad black people in Michigan

>Lansing

tfw i live in east lansing.

im mixed race and live in chicago.

what can i do to get kek and lels(for old times sake) out of this?

Republican are just the other side of the coin bro. Who do you think sweeps in and is "the hero" while we slip into deep fascism with both sides stewing in power and money. They want to be China so bad it hurts.

WHAT DAY IS THIS HAPPENING?
>WHAT DAY IS THIS HAPPENING?

>Orlando

See you space cowboy...

Time to show off that 2nd amendment America.

What are your weapons choice during category 3 chimp out?

if this actually happens... Cop are going to be pushed to the edge and start blowing these BLM babies the fuck out. Wondering how much support their revolution is going to get after these part-time pokemon hunters start getting shot

Tomorrow

I'm not done ordering my shit yet

There must be one of us in the wreckage, r-right bros?

>ruger mini-14
Used by breivik to kill traitors
>glock .45
Used by Dylann roof
>bolo machete
Used by my grandma in Cuba to chase away niggers

I'm ready

>Manhattan day of rage riots
>implying
Here's what would happen.
>Chimpout begins, probably at Union or Washington Square
>cops keep helicopters to monitor progress
>chimpout advances up Broadway
>police surround
I've seen it with my own eyes, the NYPD is god tier at riot suppression. Nothing will happen.

>Atlanta

Sucks for you, them niggers won't even come close to Pensacola!

BLM is funded by Soros.

they already live there you faggot

>Days of Rage

Awwww sheeeiiit. time to get my trashcan chicken and fingerless gloves.

>Gonna punch a whole lot of "Donovan"s in the FACE.

The fuck? Is this America or not? If the Dindus want to rebel stomp them out

My apartment literally overlooks the park where they will be meeting in Detroit, Michigan. Any white males wanna come watch from my balcony?

Bring a plate of tendies

Orlando, FL

I live here.

we literally exercise out rights every day. you just dont see news about every nigger we blow away while they try to rob us

This, all of this, and nothing but this.

Drone strikes and automated turret defenses when?

ALL I HAVE IS A BATON AND KNIVES HOW FUCKED AM I?????

I would say Saturday and Sunday will be the worst days.

Thank god I convinced my parents to come home early from their trip near DC, shits about to get fucked and stupid morons don't even know that they're aiding the elites to make them slaves again.

>Carson City, NV

Look, it's fucking nothing. Carson City is made up of meth addicts, ranchers, and the state capital. Reno or Las Vegas would have made sense, not fucking Carson.

>ankle baton

That's as good as assault butter.

>Austin, TX

Live overlooking Campus Martius in Detroit. Parents live two blocks from Burns Park in Ann Arbor.

Nowhere is safe.

Around blacks, never relax

>Nashville, TN
>Memphis, TN
>No Kentucky
Feels good to live in the superior state.

Why do you have an ankle dildo?

You're pretty fucked son, I have an AR with a thousand rounds of ammo 25% of which are already loaded up in magazines. A handgun with almost the same amount of Ammo and a SHTF vehicle and even I am a bit nervous.

we also have black kikes matter general in here

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

What day precisely will it be on? I live in the bay area and have to work in downtown Oakland, wanna know when to look out for this shit more than normal. Luckily I get off work earlier in the day so likely to escape the worst of it later on at night.

well, i think we could have guessed austin. it's a liberal shitshow now, full of blm

Aren't most of those Liberal shitholes?

also phoenix here kikes will die in 100 degree heat if they dont get water within an hour - 2 hours

Nice trips.

Gf is afraid of guns so this is the best I can do .___.

Who else here /comfy/ right now

It just makes references to this week, meaning it could even be tonight, but I do think it'll be primarily on the weekend.

I am still looking for other articles with more specific information though.

so basically avoid the largest cities in every high-pop state

Hope there's plenty of live coverage.

Hang a pro trump sign from the balcony and watch the fun ensue. Gonna need extra tendie fries for this one.

inb4 your building gets torched

this, FUCK. I have my rifle but the rest of my supplies haven't shipped yet FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yup, tell me about it. I'm all ready for this shit though. Probably won't make it out alive.

>Little Rock, AR
Ah shit....is it the 1990s again?
youtube.com/watch?v=qkFmw-vHnvc

MARTIAL LAW YES

>be me
>18
>still in parents house
>we have a pistol
>we dont have ammo

i also have kitchen knives and a box cutter

how fucked am i

It's happening at the south entrance of the capitol building. That's the side facing Congress St. I should be partially liquored up by then.

LA here. Get to use all these new ' assault weapons ' now

Which of these is my best bet for defense? I'd say newports but I'm afraid they don't kill fast enough

>>we dont have ammo

If you can't afford RIGHT NOW to go out and buy enough HST/Speer Gold dot/ whatever defense loads to fill two magazines two times, you are SOL and should welcome the coming chimpocalypse.

look on the bright side, bois. this can only help trump in the long run.
that is if most of you arnt reverse lynched

A baton is probably the best defense against a knife (besides a gun at enough distance).

easily the sword

>same list from Day of Rage August 2014
>nothing happened
>nothing will happen again

anyone idiotic enough to plan and advertise their desire to kill people weeks in advanced on twitter and social media get stopped beforehand because they are braindead idiots.

Inb4 nothing happens

Does anyone have any legit sources on day of rage planning? I have heard all this before.

>however
I did notice a local hotel ( I live in a city on that list) had its parking lot filled with state police cars. Hundreds maybe. Not a single spot in that parking lot not occupied by a state police car.

I thought maybe a conference for state police, but this is a travel hotel. No conference rooms or event spaces.

It still could be for some kind of training exercise, but who knows.

Can anyone with a black twitter confirm? Any info on this that isn't obvious shitposting?

I hear you, I ordered a Glock 23 Gen4 just in case there's Department use 40SW lying around. And its not even here
yet...

;_;

You live in MI nigger what the fuck are you doing. You should have 5 handguns 3 rifles and a shotgun. Poor student i guess ?

any laws on purchasing handgun ammo? NC here

>milltary makes warning now
>nothing happening guise

stop shilling

They did rob some massive amount of weapons out of a gun shop a while ago.
I wonder if its connected.

>my town not on the list
Most of my stuff is in storage at this exact moment. I've got about 30 rounds of handgun ammunition and a dozen shotgun shells. I would not survive a protracted engagement.

I wish the rest of you luck. I will entreat Kek to bless all of you.

better make your first shot count before you have to plunge the barrel and pour the gun powder

I don't think any black people even live there. Literally the only thing relevant about that city is that it's the capital of Nevada, and even that isn't a big deal. God knows why they would have chosen that over Las Vegas

>milwaukee
fake and gay
t. lives in the midwest

probably won't be violent
Just a bunch of liberal white cucks

I have a s&W .40 compact, but these were what my ancestors used to kill blacks during the civil war, and I want to make them proud by keeping the family tradition alive

>NC

Only the law of performance, user. You live in Real America™, so, no. Go to store, buy boolits. Go home.

>30 rounds of ammo

Why so few??

That's not even an hour at the range.

Unless you're firing a couple hundred rounds a month, you can't shoot. Might as well carry some KY Jelly.

right, can't wait

thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/day-of-rage-becomes-day-of-fail-national-rallies-draw-a-couple-dozen-protesters/

Obama is transforming America.

>manhatten

fuck, i'm going to NYC next week. is it going to be a shitstorm?

Is this nigger throwing a fucking coup? Is that what's happening right before our eyes?

We have no law and order because of the niggers administration.

>live in Miami
>leaving tomorrow to visit family in Nashville
Fuck, which city do you think is going to be worse?

i was thinking senpai

if the country refuses to get swept up, what (((they))) will probably try is, send maybe 4 gunmen to the RNC, 2 into black crowds 2 into white, and just start shooting sort of at each other but really at people around the other group for maximum chaos

if that happened, would the two sides keep their cool and see through it?

Same brother

literally the day before the day after tomorrow.

AK-47

Finally a source. Anyone doubting this remember jade helm started July 15 2015 tomorrow is the one year anniversary. My city is on the list and last summer there was helicopter rescue training which involved helicopters going directly into the city. I'm starting to piece stuff together everyone else should do the same.

The US military should post up in every ghetto with a little thing called MARTIAL LAW.

niggers must SUBMIT or DIE

No.

NYPD don't fuck around with niggers.

They know how do deal with mass protests and riots.

Stay away from active areas while it's going down, expect delays on subway.

Everything else will be fine.

Livestream it

>tfw no Jacksonville

nothing fun ever happens here.

Not that I expect anything to happen in a non-Portland Oregon city, but I've got a Mosin-Nagant with scope.

i rented an apartment in hell's kitchen. think that will be ok?