1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Your country's most polemic leader
3. What does the general population think of him?

1.Chile
2.Pinochet
3.Publically condemned because of tortures and repression, only a few people talk good about him and always behind doors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Furansa
2. Pétain, probably
3. 'fuck him'

wtf americans told me he was good and everyone there loved him??? did they lie???

1.Spen
2.Manuel Azaña
3.Incomptetent r*publican president

1. Russia
2. Stalin
3. love him

1.The spanish emirate of Iberia
2. Francisco Franco Bahamonde
3. 50/50. Some people hate him, some people admire him. I simplely think He was an opportunist.

We also have this dude which is controversial

I get it, Pétain was pretty much a puppet so i don't know if there would be much variety of opinions on him. What about Napoleon?
Not really, Sup Forums larping kiddies will tell you he was based because of "muh economy" (even though this grew durinig the 90's and 00's) but the general population repulses him
Really?

Oh, people love Napoléon or at least respect him.

Yea, also. But he's not so famous.

Only some closet monarchists would hate Napoleon, everybody likes him here

>Cunt
>José de la Cruz Porfirio Díaz Mori
>Official history sets him as evil, and even if his policies weren't well sighted and fucked over many poor people he did brought Mexico into modern times and was a war hero of the Reforma Civil war and Franco Mexican war

1.Flag
2.Marshal Józef piłsudzki
3.General population loves him.He's considered a hero.

why ??
don't they realise that Stalin killed more Russians than hitler ?

>Yea, also. But he's not so famous.
>not so famous
>not famous
what did he mean by this ??

>but the general population repulses him
>
>Really?

To be fair he kept a support of around 40% in the early 00's, mostly due his arrest in london. But all went to shit, the right wing only started to hate it after we learned he stole money.

You should also add that most of his modern support comes from poorfags (usually from military and police families), nouveau riche, mostly from santiago, and indians.

1. Flag
2. Maurice Duplessis
3. Well they did name his rule "La Grande Noirceur" (The Great Darkness)...

Not as famous as Pétain and Napoléon.

>1. Your country
Canada
>2. Your country's most polemic leader
The Right Honourable Joseph Philippe Pierre Yves Elliot Trudeau
>3. What does the general population think of him?
Historian Michael Bliss said it best when he claimed that Pierre Trudeau is both the most beloved and hated politician in Canadian history. He was PM for almost 20 years. His name alone was enough to make his inept son prime minister

Trudeau wasn't polemic at all. If anything Harper was more polemic. Trudeau was a cuck but he definitely pushed Canada into modernity otherwise we'd be backward rednecks colonists

what about Jaruzelski? i suppose he's hated
i'm reading his wiki page and he doesn't seem to have been so conservative apart from his oposition to Liberals, he even opposed conscription to fight in WW2. Do Canadian conservatives differ much from Liberals or is it more like the Democrats/Republicans in USA?

>what about Jaruzelski? i suppose he's hated
every one hates him. no wonder why he was a filthy communist and also started maritial law. but some people don't realise that he had no other choice if he didn't do it russian army would come into poland and "help" us with our "problems"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law_in_Poland

>only a few people talk good about him and always behind doors.
>ONLY A FEW

go back to your communist University forum, nigger

Didn't this dude also heavily oppose US intervention in Mexico?

I'm just talking from experience breh, it may be simply anectodal info but everytime i see Pinochet mentioned in public people start booing and talking shit about him. The only people i've seen supporting him are some old conservatives and my UDI voting aunt,

1. Germanistan
2. Willy "lose the damn Empire for some dead Austrian shithead" II.
3. literally worse than Hitler

Marshal was a very good ruler but no one will be better than Władysław I the Elbow-high.
>before his rule
Poland is a fragmentated feudal mess without strong ruler.
>after his rule
Poland starts being relevant again (but still feudal obviously)

Shut up underage idiot.

Not only supporting pinochet is political suicide for the right wing (at least you are a meme like kast, a guy that only exists to make Piñera look moderate), grow up you dumb underage idiot.

You have to go back.

You are calling him a communist even though he hasnt posted any political ideas or inclinations, he just said Pinochet isnt popular (and he isnt, he had 40% of support 15 years ago), and that is a fact, he isnt popular even among right wingers.

Go back yo Sup Forums i bet you use therms like "cultural marxism" irl.

FDR used to be quite controversial although I guess not anymore since all the people who remember him are dead now.

He opposed women's right to vote. He was very Christian and opposed to separate the church from the state. He viewed the economic crisis of the 30s as something that a lack of "Christian spirit" caused. And yes the Conservative/Liberals rivalry is pretty close to Americans one except all of ours are more leftist. But yeah he sure was no Pinochet.

>...kast, a guy that only exists to make Piñera look moderate

woah, it works just fine

USA

Abraham Lincoln

One of the most beloved presidents of all time.

Nah, he welcomed American soldiers with open arms to kill workers.

What's up with this chilindio lately?
He is all over the place.
Chileans used to be modest on Sup Forums.
All 2 or 3 of them.

Spen
Franco
I dunno but I'm fucking sick of people naming him all the time

That's sad, i thought it was the opposite case, because of a quote attributed to him (poor mexico, so far from god and so close to the united states).

What are you talking about, there's only ONE active chilean poster which is the amerimutt spammer, and i spend most of time lurking.

well then it must be him i am talking about.
my question still stands.

>>Official history sets him as evil
No, it doesn't. I went to public school and there wasn't anything bad about him in the history books.

1. Italy
2. Mussolini
3. A lot of people like him and speak about that openly. We say "si stava meglio quando si stava peggio" "it was better when it was worse ;)"

Is it true that Mussolinni claimed that you wuz romanz n shiet

Yes. He even named himself Dux/Duce who used to be some kind of roman general

1.Hungary
2.Horthy
3.Most people except jews and liberal scum love him