Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFHpOkwFGy0
youtube.com/watch?v=4BmrJeEv8E4
youtube.com/watch?v=wGFsgf6cGIE
youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4
youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh284/205-212.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have done it too in the past. Can't say I don't regret it. It was fun though.

Did you was driving a 2ton pickup and carrying a gun?

WTF, i did not realize that even old people in america huff this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=IFHpOkwFGy0

i had no idea this is a drug lmao

Me too.
Also, apparently it's a family friendly drug in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=4BmrJeEv8E4

This motherfucking degenerate has his shit on inside out.

this is fucking disgusting
why do people do this shit?

Who fucking know.
youtube.com/watch?v=wGFsgf6cGIE
Back in my time, we just steal a beer from our parents and drink it warm.

haha here is the last resort for get high, we call it "fofiar"

Apparently, they even write country music about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4

I imagine it's the same effect as huffing paint, just easier to get a hold of since you get carded for spray paint most of the time.

who fucking knowS
we STOLE a beer and DRANK it warm
conjuga essa porra direito

>too late to sell liquor
land of the ree everyone

>18 yo to die fighting a war
>21 to get drunk

difference is fighting in a war doesn't permanently fuck up your brain, alcohol does

>difference is fighting in a war doesn't permanently fuck up your brain
What is PTSD?
I have meet people who fought in WWII and until their deaths, they still hide under their bed when they hear a airplane.

>difference is fighting in a war doesn't permanently fuck up your brain, alcohol does

>difference is fighting in a war doesn't permanently fuck up your brain, alcohol does

youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q

>alcohol does
I don't want to be the idiot who yells "source?????", but are there studies about this? Because if there are studies associating moderate alcohol consumption with brain damage, I'll stop drinking.

>moderate drinking?
Nah. Nothing happen
>heavily drink?
Once you liver is fuck up, the rest of your body (include your brain) turn in shit.

im clean now but as someone who has used drugs and been in rehab with crackheads and heroin junkies, this is just degenerate high school stuff. people trying to fill a void in themselves or fit in through using drugs. it’s quite sad. most people who use are lonely stoners though.
How we, heroin/opiates killed 60,000 people last year
Literally the same as American casualties in Vietnam
could say it might be a little bit of an issue....

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh284/205-212.htm

retard

>pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh284/205-212.htm
>Nonabusers (N = 32) who had experienced no further AOD-related problems after the initial treatment.

>Abstinent abusers (N = 38) who had resumed harmful AOD use after treatment but had been abstinent for the 28 days prior to followup (or longer).

>Active abusers (N = 45) who had resumed harmful AOD use after treatment and had used AODs in the 28 days prior to followup.
The sample is too small.

Let me tell you a history. The history of you fucking country.
Christians where the first to arrive in America because they could ferment beer in their ships and have a long age water supply. Muslim coul't.
Europe started the industrial revolution because beer was literally the base of their diet and this allowed big cities to exist without being decimated by cholera like what happen time from time in the Muslim world.
Numerous evidences prove that brewing alcohol was the reason why humans settle down and stop being nomads.

Don't you even think in talk shit about fermented beverages. (you can bash distiled ones, they are low class thing)

Most people handle it just fine though

Well, 15% of combatants coming home crazy is quite a big number too.

Good you are clean m8. Life goes on.

>15% are pussies
All of the cowards who fled survived but only some of the heroes who didn't die fighting, so that number makes sense

The people who handle it "just fine" were psychopaths to begin with

In peace time, heroes are worthless.
When everyone put their guns in their racks and go back to the factories, the crippled and the mentally insane are a burden to the society.
Look at america. They are proud of their army, but look away when they see a veteran begging for food.

Nah.
Fun fact, psychos don't like to receive orders. Their military background is generally filled with shame and desertions.