Tfw you can almost see who has the most obesity and heart attacks

>tfw you can almost see who has the most obesity and heart attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/new-study-links-l-carnitine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083
nypost.com/2015/11/04/my-vegan-diet-almost-killed-me/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Being a vegay
Good goyim, keep buying synthesized proteins for x3 times the price of meat in order balance your diet.

nah

>let's ignore all the studies that proves meat produces cancer and other disseases
lmao, keep spending money on medicine, idiot.

Meat consumption correlates more with meat production than it does with obesity, for obvious reasons.

how bout this one?

spain is among the countries with the highest life expectancy in the world

>he thinks 77 years is a lot

It's 83

>It's not 120-140
>he thinks that's a lot

>anglofats

>Czechia
How?

Just more of us to love

Jealous of our curves, Argentinigger?

>sugar

You do know that if it does not include corn syrup, that map is a lie and a joke, right?

you do realize niggers in africa are healthier than europeans because they don't eat sugar, manufactured food, meat and milk?

Soylent is proven to bring more harm than good, enjoy having runny shits and being dependent on artificial food.
But hey, at least you won't die of a heart attack.

Don't they teach biology in Colombia?

>he doens't know meat is a poison at the level of ciggarretes and tobaco
wew, let's ignore science.

Traditional cuisine that consists mostly of fatty meat-based dishes and beer. Also popularity of fast food now, there's a 24/7 KFC at every corner.

>niggers in africa are healthier than europeans
On the average, I doubt it. Subsaharan Africa has many health and nutrition related problems because of inadequate infrastructure and poor availability of food and/or medical/hygiene supplies.

>there's a 24/7 KFC at every corner.
I saw this in Vienna

>letting yourself be swayed by bogus academic """"""arguments"""""
>being so deluded by these that you think meat is harmful.
Of course my dude we should all stop eating meat and embrace the weakened state of body that ensues from doing so.

health.harvard.edu/blog/new-study-links-l-carnitine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083

yeah faggot, because world class journals are clearly bogus.

but, hey, enjoy your colon cancer.

Okay mr. magic man, then what do you propose we eat (besides veggies) if every food out there can have it's good and bad properties?

yeah retard, is not like eating plant based food actually cure cancer and most illness.

fucktard.

>but muh meat
>muh diary
>muh eggs

is not like your health will improve if you eat greens, veggies, fruit, grains, legumbers, roots.

nypost.com/2015/11/04/my-vegan-diet-almost-killed-me/

Have fun with you totally safe eating guidelines you gullible cunt.

>tfw I thought the dark red Luxembourg was a dirt on my monitor

>ny post is a science journal
wew, I love meat, I love how it contradicts all the hundreds of studies about meat.

wtf, I hate veggies now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

>a single whore who didn't take enough vitamins or all their nutrition doing well done research
>let's blame vegganism

it's anglobese you fucking wog

>didnt take enough vitamines
>didnt do well done research
This alone shows you how dangerous it is to avoid EVERY animal related product. One one hand even the most stupid joe just eat some meat, diary prodicts, bread, some vegetables and can live to his 70ies or more without a single problem.

You as a vegan/vegetarian have to carefully build your diet and still pop vitamines in pills to avoid serious health problems. You are like fanatic religious people. You spew your ideals without a 0 concern for reality. Try moving to india. There is problem to buy meat in certain regions. You could say they are the vegetarian country.

I wonder if vegecucks are against eating bugs as well. Honey? And what wrong is with milk related products and eggs?

Besides we have capitalism. If you dont like something, dont buy it. Simple as that.

and when they do have those (And have a traditional/semi traditional diet) they have better health just like how Medi's have better health in general.

>getting triggered by Vegans

I Fucking hate this shithole brown obese morbirds why the fuck this lards can just eat normal fucking thirworlderls obese chimps. Someone nuke this hole full of mutant obese people

We have very high rates of obesity but mainly due to coca cola and sugary drinks. Now every single product has to declare with a big sign if it contains a lot of sodium, sugar, etc and apparently it's working