>Promotional Malpractice Live Chat - 1/17/18
youtube.com/watch?v=tiuX1EY6Duc

>UFC 220 Embedded Vlog Series
Episode 1: youtube.com/watch?v=91T5bgXE4d0
Episdoe 2: youtube.com/watch?v=IbNJTLCitDM
Episode 3: youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4_z2bP0EU
Episode 4: youtube.com/watch?v=WGfj8p37PWA

/mma/ News:
>Cynthia Calvillo fails drug test for marijuana metabolites, facing UFC anti-doping violation
mmafighting.com/2018/1/17/16904384/cynthia-calvillo-fails-drug-test-for-marijuana-metabolites-facing-ufc-anti-doping-violation

>Uriah Hall responds to Dana White, says he had 'mini-seizure' and 'slight heart attack'
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/uriah-hall-responds-dana-white-says-he-has-mini-seizure-slight-heart-attack

>John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor still champion regardless of Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov outcome
mmafighting.com/2018/1/18/16906250/john-kavanagh-conor-mcgregor-still-champion-regardless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

>Portion of Saturday's ONE Championship 67 streams on Twitter thanks to new deal
mmajunkie.com/2018/01/one-championship-67-streams-twitter-new-deal

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/206672563
youtube.com/watch?v=A9MW427NKJQ
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/23411716/#23412177
youtube.com/watch?v=53qwry5b2PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reply to this post and DC makes weight tomorrow.

>Another poster in the 145lb division
I guarantee I could send you to the shadow realm buddeh

DC makes weight confirmed

DC bless

with or without holding onto the towel?

one hundred percent

Are you also a natural strawweight?

based vincent

here we go

ay check out this lit vid i found on reddit vimeo.com/206672563

uhhhh #vinning

lol

depends on how many towels they have on hand

Why isn’t anyone taking about khabib fighting tony finally?

Yeah, could probably cut to 135 if I really tried though

Nows not the time for chaos, that comes
later

Because Khabib gonna smash tony nothing to discuss

Bless buddeh

>Tony doesn't make weight this time
Calling it now

funny how that one passed the khabib/cerrone for attempts to set up

>fighting tony finally?
>finally
This is the 4th time they're making this fight

vineers disease

vindicative

Thanks OP buds 4 lyfe

Ive dreamed tony tears him apart in round 1 .

vinnocent

vinner circle

Don't see it happening

Continue to dream.

vinteresting
vinterception

We've been here before and it's for the fucking interim title

will conor fight tone?

vintellectual
vinsane in the membrane
vinter
vinternational

Black man and white woman. Truly nature's ideal pair. The manliest and deadliest of all the races and the most feminine and gentle of all the races. Ying meets Yang. Both victims of the white man, but no more

>Championship fight for the INTERIM TITLE
>Gooby hasn't fought in over 430 days
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS SEMEN SLURPING SPORT

>“I do think there is a really high risk of it not happening. It’s been scheduled twice and it has not happened twice,” he said.

John Kavanagh is a filthy casual 189er

>all these pathetic spergs revved by Based V I N G O A T

they might need a blessing or two buddehs

Enjoy friends

v i n s e p e r a b l e

v i n f e r i o r

Who /rousey/ 4 posuey here? Dilly dilly

Conor is getting stripped, they're fighting for the real title.

>More ebony qts for me
Literally not even mad my guy

Conor will be stripped

>muh interim

Wgaf casual scum. A fight is a fight

they're fighting for the interim

*vinterim title

I just laugh at this shit now desu. You guys are silly

fuck all that schaub would really beat ngannou I dont care what the spammer does

Just you wait

Who is this?

should Aspen Ladd move up to 145 and take Cyborgs belt?

Lowkey bless bud ;^)

Nah, they're gonna strip Conor before then and have them fight for the real title. Then Khabib beats Tony. Then Conor will fight Khabib in Russia. I've been saying this for weeks now.

I just watched an interview where Dana says verbatim that Cannor could retire and he wouldn't even be mad about it.

It's for the interim belt.

Look how big this belt is haha

Conor could literally fuck Dana's wife and he wouldn't even be mad about it

do you have all of your posts in a notepad ready for reposting endlessly?

*vinterim belt

sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=A9MW427NKJQ

Why the hell is Helwani asking Ngannou about politics?

coner

It's gotten to the point where he's now throwing everyone else under the bus in favour of him

based francis

Nah fuck that, Francis Ngannou! You're taking everything I worked for mother fucker! Imma fight your fucking ass

kek

no but you do

>Why the hell is Helwani asking Ngannou about politics?
The answer is more obvious than you think

Rockhold recently got wrestle fucked for 5 rounds against a strikeforce shit tier fag, and was barely able to earn a decision to retain his title against said fag.

Weidman on the other hand just finished executing one of the most spectacular elbows against a high profile opponent named Mark Munoz, who is Anderson Silva's wrestling coach, and then proceeded to pound Munoz's skull into a bloody soup.

tl;dr I think Weidman would for damn sure beat Rockhold, and might even beat Anderson Silva.

Looks like Sheldon Cooper

>weidman might even beat Anderson Silva
how new are you?

This.

I'll take it even further by stating that Conor will win and as always, it will come down to style. The old saying, "Styles make fights" is true for a reason.

A champion/elite/ fighter creates winning conditions for himself, while at the same time neutralizing his opponents strengths. Conor and Jose's winning conditions both comes down to their stand up.

Conor is arguably better at striking because he mixes up his style with variants of taekwondo, kickboxing and karate all meshed into one. Aldo is a simple push fighter who is predominantly Muay Thai oriented.

Aside from their styles, you must also acknowledge their genetic differences. Namely, Conor is taller and with a greater reach advantage over Jose.

Many will say, "Well, all Jose has to do is take Conor down and submit him." While this is logical, you have to understand that Aldo is a striker through and through. It is very difficult to change that habit after years of standing and banging. Plus, while Conor's takedown defense is no where near Jose's, his jiu jitsu is sufficient enough to neutralize Aldo's submission attempts and get back at to what he knows best: to strike.

Conor via KO Round 2. Screencap this shit, cu/cks.

>and might even beat Anderson Silva.
>Literal who who trains with Matt Serra beating the GOAT
Bookies love him.

This is so insane to me.

Conor is pretty good, though he looked very vulnerable on the ground, credit where it's due, though, his striking is pretty incredible. Jose Aldo is Jose fucking Aldo, though. Dude cleaned out the division before Conor showed up. He's the only UFC featherweight champion ever, the WEC champion before that, absolutely ran through top guys, has only 1 loss ever and that was like a decade ago, and his striking is pretty damn stellar as well. Fuck, we didn't even know Aldo had any kind of ground game during his WEC run because it never went there.

How the media can be essentially tricked into under rating Aldo this much just because of Conor running himself is completely crazy. Conor's very good, but still relatively untested. Aldo should be the favorite.

Nick Diaz was right?

Its hard to give an in depth analysis on how Conor vs Aldo would have played out when it ended in 13 seconds. Not saying Conor got lucky, because he could beat Aldo but it was probably one of those rare outcomes where he did it in 13 seconds as opposed to it being a war

How retarded are you?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/23411716/#23412177

We've broken this kid

my girl is fighting for the invicta strap

who?

>tfw trapping wrestlefags in my guard again and again

Nothing personnell meatheads

Anyone else feel like cub will absolutely destroy max?

lmao

Cub will fucking destroy Max
Max is not even close to being on Cub's level, he is going to get fookin rekt bud

No he isn't lol

Cub is going to punch him hard and punch him often, Max's head does not move and his footwork is terrible, he's going to get fucked up.

hrrrr
youtube.com/watch?v=53qwry5b2PU

buddy

nobody throws meme kicks on BJ

think about who BJ has fought. he has fought the absolute best of the best, he fought machida for god's sake and you're telling me that yair is going to head kick him?

yair is a one trick pony who has been fighting guys that aren't all that good. BJ has fought the p4p best for his entire career. frankie edgar, rory macdonald, nick diaz are his last three opponents. how do you think yair rodriguez would fair if he fought rory macdonald, nick diaz or frankie edgar lol

The obese loser is moving onto something new

is this goof just copy pasting shit about old fights from the archives?

I've worked for numerous promotions including King of the Cage,Shark Fights, King of the Mountain, are a few and did work on March Badness. These are people who should be fighting in the UFC's lightweight division. I'm on here for fun but I will match make FOR FREE. But I will not reveal my name. Anyway

>Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor
As someone in the biz I know about money. It's a fun fight. UFC is a business. This is the same company that brought in Kimbo, Brock, and CM Punk. This is not a bad thing. Big money for both men and the company would break records. Conor wins he gets title shot. Nate wins he gets stuck in limbo for a but until he can get booked properly.

>Tony Ferguson vs Khabib
No reason for this fight not to happen. Winner gets title shot. Was going to happen until glass Khabib broke.

>Cowboy to WW
He makes weight the worst way possible. He's wanted to go up for a while. Time to let him try.

>Eddie Alvarez vs Paul Felder

>Anthony Pettis vs Khabib
Let them fight. Were going to fight originally but injuries.

Also Brendan Schaub will make his LHW debut in 2016 is what I'm hearing from people in the know.

Yup that's how pathetic it has gotten for it

Yoel vs Whittaker II soon

>Yoel over 5 rounds
Luke could pull it off

Luke won't survive past round 3, trust me

>He has le good stand-up bud xD

Jacare has faced better opponents. Including Romero, and took his best shots and still survived. Just cause Brunson went full idiot against Whittaker doesn't mean he's now the MW Rumble Johnson.

I called this fight

lmao you dont have an argument bud besides rda improved his muay thai
so did werdum
how did that work out for him against a guy with great hands like stipe?
same thing will happen to rda
he wont be able to handle the right hand lead and angles
he's beat guys that come straight forward like cerrone, benson, and pettis

you casuals really don't know shit about eddie, or striking in general
your analysis was that rda has great muay thai, wow is that you jack slack?

>TAM vs. Alliance

Quick, you have ten seconds to get me excited for any of the following

Kattar vs Burgos
Villante vs Barroso
Almeida vs Font

>improved his Muay Thai
He has very good Muay Thai, you owe the point to prove Eddie's standup is better when RDA clearly has a more varied arsenal and arguably has shown more brutal and better overall standup

>so did Werdum
Not an argument

>how did that work out for him against a guy with great hands like Stipe
He rushed in recklessly, if you want to make an assumption that Werdum and RDA training at the same gym and a rumor that they do rush after and get angry when hit hard (like Werdum was against Stipe before he got KOed) and that RDA will do the same thing, go ahead, don't act like that's anything but a wild guess though

Your argument however was more implicating that Eddie would simply knockout RDA because he has better standup, and not the thing I just talked about

>he wont be able to handle right hand lead and angles

Obvious clueless rhetoric again

>that come straight forward
Oversimplified and utterly wrong generalization, unassumingly just to try and support the previous nonsense

You're still not making an argument, just being a giant autist because you don't have one and/or don't want to bother making one, presumably because you're just looking for (You)'s

Well you got one, what's the next step in your master plan?

janaisa bless f.am

Luke took all that time off because he knows his ass is deleted. One day you get punched, and you know you can't take anymore. It's like Patrick Cote, you slowly start realizing that while you want to fight but your body can't.

Luke knows this. Bisping cracked the fucking chin and he knows he's headed toward a full final chin deletion. He knows he got rocked by David Branch. And now is doing everything to borrow time. Training at another team,changing his diet,etc. Yoel is gonna kill Luke.

oh so based vinny