Dinners almost ready!

Dinners almost ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ag-gag
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512203/Animal-rights-activists-film-horrific-abuse-pigs-Tyson-farm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck. Didnt even kill it first?

I POSTED IT AGAIN MOM

I fear the oriental man more then any other race, thier unashamed disregard for other sentient life is disturbing and have committed war crimes against their fellow man throughout the centuries make Hitler, Stalin and chairman choa look like children stepping on ants

Asians genuinely believe that it makes the meat better

I've heard of boiling hot dogs, but this is ridiculous!

This ruined my fucking night man I can handle people being blown up but innocent animals I can't handle

XD

The Chinaman feels no compassion for his fellow creatures.

He feels no remorse, no sadness in torture.

The Chinese don't have souls.

This is why I look forward to chinks ruling the world. Blacks think "whitey" is "evil"? wait until they see what asians have in store for them when there's no more white peole to protect them and their pathetic countries. Chinks will genocide them for their natural resources.

All those television shows where asians get called out for eating dogs only for the "Racist" to be proven wrong have some splainin to do

he's putting the dog in very hot water to kill fleas and parasites. it hurts the dog unfortunately but it kills all the fleas

get off Sup Forums you wuzz

I doubt any of you crying cumskins in here are vegetarians

keep being hypocrites

my favorite food is chicken period with ketchup

Good point. Chicks are hollow.

Lies

He's just washing him, guys. Dogs hate baths!

Right?

There's a difference between humanely killing an animal and torturing one, you absolute sociopath.

I'm pescatarian, so I can judge all of you.

Epic XD

Fucking child. Under 21,virgin,trying to be edgy. What a pathetic human.

how can you give anybody shit when the average american consumes twice the amount of meat as the average asian?

>humanely
>kill

the humane thing would be to not kill it at all

fucking chinese why alive nuke these fucks

And yet it's perfectly ok for American states to pass aggressive ag-gag laws designed to criminalize even documenting the mass horrors which go on in slaughterhouses because "WE NEED TO PROTECT MCDONALDS" and "pigs and cows are just different than dogs, bro"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ag-gag

someone pls tell me that he's just giving doggo a warm wash he dont want

jokes on you I don't even eat

Well, if you're just going on numbers, there's a hell of a lot more Asians.

>bbut muh only friend
Doggos taste good you fucking faggots

>that boiling oil splashing on his little gook leg
Why did he think this was a good idea?

I see the CIDF is active ITT

keep telling yourself that, coward

why the fuck are you quoting me? i want chinks to rule

It's only okay if it's a pig or cow.

This explanation genuinely makes sense. Not every china man can afford expensive chemicals for doggo.

he's just giving doggo a warm wash he dont want

Japs are like this too, but resident fatfuck weebs will defend them to the death.

thanks hope doggo feels better soon

did OP get cucked by a chink?
really makes you think

Pigs and cows get fucking shot in the head with a boltgun, and then they're dead. Not tortured to make them taste better.

Fuck off newfag

Grow up.

Unless you're in China.

Literally nothing wrong with this. Their culture never "grew" with dogs

>delusional kid
>tells others to grow up

you really can't especially when over fishing and environmental pollution from fish farms are such big issues

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512203/Animal-rights-activists-film-horrific-abuse-pigs-Tyson-farm.html

And now filming these type of abuses is illegal in America, because of ag gag laws.

*after living their whole lives in factory farms

unless you've actually eaten dog or cat you can't say shit

the only ones who have some valid say are vegans who don't eat any meat

>It's delusional to say there's a difference between boiling a dog alive for extra flavour and eating beef from a supermarket.

we should just free all animals in factory farms and have them prance around destroying ecosystems

Why are Chinks so insecure that they will defend avoidable animal cruelty?

>ignorance is bliss the post

China deserves another Rape of Nanking

That's exactly what the oriental man is doing

I'm triggered

All that Celery has gone to your fucking head, mate.

Fish don't feel pain. Also I've been in the ocean. Fuck sea creatures they're all fair game.

We should at the very least demand that animals in factory farms are treated with some type of basic decency. If I have to pay a couple of extra cents for a Big Mac for that to happen, I'll live.