Other urls found in this thread:

wildaboutmovies.com/interviews/wildaboutmoviesangelinajoliealexander/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too ugly and flat chested for the role.

o

UGH I HATE TOMBS

>[headshots 150 men]

jewish nepotism ruins yet another game movie

Fucking forehead monster stealing roles from Camilla, the face and voice of new Lara

Tombs....why did it have to be Tombs....

Pg13 5.4/10 shit of a movie, vidya movies are dead

The only decent video game movie was the first Silent Hill film.

angelina jolie in this role is iconic.

compared to her, alicia vikander just seems totally expendable. i feel like actors don't have the kind of "icon" feeling that they used to.

STRONK

I'd add first mortal kombat for camp awareness and first resident evil has few nice scenes and killer soundtrack. Other than that it's Silent Hill and hype of dogshit, Assassin's Creed being its latest example.

You could actually make Doom into 3 movies. Ignoring anything from the 2016 trash reboot

Why is a cosplay photo on Sup Forums?

Imagine back in the 70s when someone like Jodie Foster was actually a real one of a kind

Now imagine that there are probably 10,000 rich girls from whatever families that have that exact resume, with goals in mind

Why do they pick ugly women to play beautiful fictional women?

Did you ever take a look at the video game reboots? The got rid of the boobs

>March 2018

>GET
>READY
>TO
>RAID

Probably since pretty women don't as readily put out for roles because they are use to a life of privilege.

>STRONG
>INDEPENDENT
>WOMYN

>I'm Lara Croft but you can call me the Tomb Raider.

>*BLOCKS YOUR TOMB*

Lara Croft: Fridge Raider

She'd be bigger than that if she actually raided fridges

You know why there has never been a good movie based on a video game? It's because video games are fucking trash. I say just let them be games. The stories in games are always an afterthought to the gameplay. They don't make for good movies, unless they're changed beyond recognition.

There is nothing to ruin, you fucking idiots. The best these films can do is be 100% fan service.

Gonna need a bigger tomb.

>You know why there has never been a good movie based on a video game?

Mortal Kombat is good TEST YOUR MIGHT

No tits no buy

The 90's proved tits scare women. If Lara Croft was given back her tits we would have pandemonium in the streets. We can't risk it user. Reddit, buzzfeed, and the twittersphere might post something mean if we do.

You want to know why video game movies can't be good? Because they keep handing the projects to people who think just like you do.

>leave trapkino to me

STICC

>making a movie based on the terrible reboot

The reboot was better than the original.

>He gets into the plot in video games

>At last, I truly have become Tomb Raider™

Why do you call the 2016 reboot trash? I thought it was pretty good, but I've never played the first 3 games.

>The tomb to raid was in me all along.

>actresses aren't attractive

hmm really made me internalize coping mechanisms for my failures in life

404 tits not found

who dis?

>Legend of the Rise of the Planet of the Tomb Raiders™

>Daisy Ridley
>Emma Watson
>Felicity Jones
>Hayley Atwell
>Lauren Cohan

Any of these Britbongs would be a superior choice

>Emma Watson
Absolutely not.

Stephanie Sanzo

gross

The only half decent choice in there is Atwell. I mean Emma Watson, ffs? Why not a 2x4 with some lipstick on?

Join Tom Raider on his adventures through the jungle this summer.

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK

I should have known she was one of those instasluts

>ugly
>flat chested
>stupid looking
>virtually no muscle

And we will see her one punch groups of fully grown men. Feminism everyone1

THIS

Like she isn't related to half of ISIS

>Camilla
Who?

Because Americans watch movies with famous people. It's what American posters only have celebrities on the cover, while European ones are just artistically superior.

>ywn be dominated by this

man there was a real disconnect in the new game with that. i remember the exact moment in kind of ruined it for me, it was during a part where there are trolleys and enemies keep coming and im just fucking destroying them with the pickaxe. but then a cutscene plays and she comes across as weak and vulnerable.

The new games was as shit as the previous game, only had superior graphics. I really wish they emphasized the survival theme more and got rid of the supernatural bullshit.

The only one

Well she no longer got them famous tatas.

looks like that ice pick is gonna come in super handy

those tits are gigantic.

>ywn reduce these "empowered" women into a sobbing confused mess.

>itt: bimbo fetishists in denial

wildaboutmovies.com/interviews/wildaboutmoviesangelinajoliealexander/

>During another visit when speaking about the special effects in “Tomb Raider,” Jolie wasn’t embarrassed to admit that the breasts on screen, Lara Croft’s, are bigger than hers. “I am only a size 36-C,” she chuckles. “Those titties on screen are at least a 38-D. Too bad it’s not that easy to make them bigger in real life. Although, you know? I am happy with the size of my breasts. I have had my lips injected with silicone, though,” she admits freely.

>only

I miss that Angelina

>globe trotting smart aleck gun totting, T-rex killing archaeologist treasure hunter
>bimbo

No.slag would make more sense since she's British

checked

You sound like an old, angry, bitter 40 year old.

>You know why there has never been a good movie based on a video game?

It's because video games just have a format that does not translate well into movies.

Usually you have story--->gameplay--->story--->gameplay. So between the story there are gaps.

Even a game like Metal Gear Solid that is so full with cutscenes people call it a movie couldn't be made into a good film. Video games also having dialogue, monologue, diary-entries, mini-cutscenes. How do you include that in a film? Also the cutscenes are usually just characters standing and talking. It would make for a boring movie.

why are feminists denying women with large breasts representation in a world where large natural breasts are mostly bared from major films and tv shows. At some point, in trying to accept all body types, they ended up ostracizing a large portion of women simply because they have things men like.

Large breasts just don't look good.

Tits and ass were literally Lara's defining character traits. Why get rid of them?

>naval piercing
If not for this bullshit, she'd be perfect.

Her body is almost like reboot Lara's.

Jesus christ how horrifying

You don't know anything about video-games. Your last experience was on a wood-paneled console and you think the average video game is a generic Call of Duty shoot em up where everyone is the same brawny american.

Please stop making profound statements and writing off an entire artistic medium when you view it through a telescope.

Resident Evil Apocalypse was the best one, the first one very close to it

> ywn smell Alicia Vikander's sweaty dank cunt after a day on the set of Tomb Raider
why even life?

Bitch looks nothing like Lara Croft

Laura needs to have boobs

daily reminder that "I rebell" was no in the final version of Rogue One

>tfw no /fit/ gf
;_;

>stop liking what I don't like dammit!

Probably a grey parsing resto shaman in a 3/10 guild

It's like a super fit 80% Mara + 20% Roon... and now I'm depressed because I'll never have that.

Do people think those unnaturally fat lips look attractive? It's so disproportionate to the rest of the face.

>post talking about her tits
>hurr the big lips tho
>pepe post

inhale a bus.

Those lips user, they are distracting.

>navel piercing

instant skedaddle

She looks like the "New" Lara Croft, I like it. I guess you don't play the new games judging by the way you cry about lack of tits.

I'd raid her womb

Why, whatever do you mean?