Can't tell if troll or retard. You decide

Can't tell if troll or retard. You decide

he's right. fuck vicucks.

hes right

fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo

game doesn't end at 00:00

Nice lineout. Chris Ross is obviously an idiot

This.

i don't think that person knows that play continues until a player is downed when the clock runs out

/thread

I think he just is retarded because some people will find a way to cry racism over everything

White people living rent free

And the little nigger obviously doesn't know how dark Minneapolis gets at night

>Saying "People of Color" isn't racist
>Saying "Colored People" is racist
wat

The funny thing is that Louisiana voted for Trump and Minnesota voted for Hillary.

>Can't tell if troll or retard. You decide
Both?

Well first of all the game doesnt end at 00:00
second of all that ball has crossed the goal line

>anywhere in America
>white

Who was in the wrong here?

just your typical kang.

tons of retards literally believe CIA introduced heroin and other drugs in the black community

American exceptionalism

2nd post best post

No the CIA admitted the did that. They also distributed LSD to American Citizens. Armed CIA agents defending poppy fields in Afghanistan and such.

>Minnesota
>white
No wonder Louisiana is so terrible, can't go 5 minutes without someone trying to rob you or stab you for your beignets

ITT whiteys getting triggered

Probably retarded
Louisiana isn't known for producing the smartest people on Earth.

If a play goes over the clock it stops once the play is over.

how did this thread become about race so fast

because the OP is basically race bait? I thought leaves could read

OH NO NO NO

That actually happened but it's about 2% of the reason why dindus act like dindus. It's in their blood, they would still rape and shoot each other over Jordans and blame whitey with or without CIA intervention.

Minnesota is basically american Sweden. A bunch of swede cucks importing Somalis and being retarded liberals and they voted Hilary so I doubt Trump wants anything to do with them

You've never left your shitty flyover suburb much less been to Sweden stop taking Sup Forums memes so seriously. I literally just came back from there. Its fine.

Don't forget providing muscle and protection to the Contra so they could smuggle cocaine into the US, sell it, and then use the funds to purchase arms to fund their rebellion against the democratically elected Sandinistas.

Go back and cry about it on Tumblr you soy cuck faggot. If you hate Trumps America so much go back to the shithole full of animals you came from. Fucking liberal fags I swear....

Hahaha sneaky post my fellow /leftypol/ack! *hive five*

>game doesn't end at 00:00
ultimate troll

What are you babbling about, leaf ?

>we wuz kangs

Your post or his post or the replies to this thread or this reply I'm typing? I don't fucking know it's the internet.

You do know that trump had nothing to do with what the guy was saying, right?
Going back to the subject of the thread, are you trolling or just a retard?

This guy's a retard

oh right didn't read lol

The refs were trying to give Minnesota the game in the first half. That is a fact.

It's the general sentiment. The liberal Jews in media and entertainment are fostering an anti American culture that empowers cucks like the faggot I quoted to do nothing but talk about how shitty the country is. Completely ignoring the fact that we are the greatest, most powerful, and accomplished nation in human history. Truly the best and these fags want to erase that? Fuck that. They can leave or ill take care of them myself with my .45. Can't wait until Trump leaves all these anti American cucks hanging by their necks.

What purpose do the mushrooms in this drawing serve?

O so you got a militia recruitment going?

I agree with you that fostering anti-country sentiment is a bad thing, we brazilians are known for hating ourselves and criticizing our country so much that when we do something right everyone is skeptical about it, but personally speaking, i don't see anything wrong with pointing out a country's wrongdoings, but it's important to recongnize the accomplishments at the same time so the country can learn with the bad stuff but not become compleate cuck because they don't value the good stuff

>making a clear case to an enraged incel Sup Forumslack with social anxiety
He's just going to spam cuck and other meme terms at you in a random order

they're a parasite organism just like the nigras

You'd have to eat a lot of them to believe something like the comic

Stop projecting and take your whining somewhere else.

>projecting

>being a liberal cuck
>no irony
Kek

das rite

>Minnesota
>anything but a flyover

Name two reasons why ANYONE would care if Minnesota disappeared tomorrow. They don't produce anything of value, have any notable industry, no culture whatsoever, etc.

If I hadn't seen the movie Fargo I literally would not know a single thing about that state.

was it a black or white Saints defender who tackled his own teammate to prevent the Vikings receiver from being tackled?

3M
Mayo Clinic
Best Buy
Target
your thanksgiving turkey probably came from 'sota
soybeans (lol)
corn
Mississippi River
Lutheranism in the USA
Prince
thousands of smokin hot blondes

other than that i agree with you

>minnesota is a white area

I diden' t know Somali's where white

>target

?

>literally who
>who cares
>completely obsolete, like Minnesota
>based, would miss
>my family eat cioppino for thanksgiving
>who cares
>literally everywhere
>who cares
>who cares
>already ded but indeed based
>all dumb white gurrrl bimbos named Stacy or Kelsey
My point stands

>flyovers trying to claim importance because some random retail corporations and a dead musician are from there
O i am laffin

Why doesn't the USA just reform to be California, NY, Texas, Mass, and Florida and get rid of all the dead weight?

>smartest black person in fiction
>greatest invention is white people

but his foot is clearly breaking the plane

I don't get it. Aliens wouldn't care about humans if they found us. Do racists think that an average difference of 20 iq points would be significant beings with a 10000 iq.

>no culture whatsoever

Its what the nigs were licking