Drunk Russian decapitated by train

>A woman has died after a passing train decapitated her while having sex on a railway line.

>According to Russian news agency Pravda the woman and her partner were both homeless and were drunk at the time of the accident.

metro.co.uk/2016/07/14/woman-decapitated-during-sex-by-passing-train-6006368/

even if youre wasted out of your fucking mind, how the fuck do you not hear a train coming your way

you're waiting for a train

Maybe it was rape.

I guess you can say she got railed.

CARLOS!

There's honestly no excuse to get hit by a train. Anyone who has ever gotten hit by a train deserves a Darwin award.

did he finish?

Get out

I hope she went at the point of orgasm.

That'd be some way to go

My god...

That's what I was about to ask.

inb4 someone posts that decapitation doujin again.

>homeless drunk run train on russian woman
I didn't know they had niggers over there.

I guess she didn't like the way her country was headed.

What kind of position they have if guy didn't die?

I can't even picture it in my head.

>Homeless
>Drunk

Isn't that the entirety of Russia ?

should have tried more positions before the climax

>goes to blow a load on her face
>cucked by a mile-long thousand-ton diesel-powered steel fuck machine

>The woman, who was on top, is believed to have looked up after hearing the train approaching.

Goddamit

>svetlana, I can hear the blood rushing to my head as I fill you with powerful russian sper.....
>svetlana?

How is it physically possible for the man to not be injured?

It's poison. They're homeless. He probably only thought he had a boner. They did not know where they even were, most likely. Thought train would stop. Because inhibitions. Probably they thought it was the drunken voices in their heads saying come come and not a train whistle. Still tragic though

Why do i feel like this was some kind of elaborate suicide. Like literally going out with a bang in all scenes of the word lolz

Russians are too proud to kill themselves. Proud of what? Who the fuck can guess.

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

Proud of their superior inbreded communist blood, WE WUSS CZARS

NOICE

the train went over him

this is PURE RUSSIAN
quinessential at that
now lets post the most russian/soviet images we have

someone post the one of the shirtless guy with a bottle of vodka eating from several gallons of "caviar"

[JokeMan-Jackie choo-choo noise intensifies]