So I'm watching stranger things and couldn't help but notice everyone has dark brown eyes...

So I'm watching stranger things and couldn't help but notice everyone has dark brown eyes, was it an aesthetic choice because it is really distracting.

Only a small minority of people in the US have blue eyes

Loads of Americans have blue eyes and in the 80s it would be even more

Well clearly not enough

woah... the jews... they really have it out for us...

wtf? i hate jews now!

>Loads of Americans have blue eyes
It's just a small minority.

I only find it distracting when two characters that have lots of dialogue together have different very different eye colors.

Shots of them talking while switching between those characters are jarring. I focus on the eyes when people talk and it's distracting to have the aesthetic differences in eye color so glaringly highlighted.

Light eyes are always going to be more expressive since it's easier to notice subtle emotional cues like pupil dilation and eye flutter, but I don't mind as much if they both have dark eyes because they are equally less expressive. It's the disparity between the eye colors that bothers me.

that mother fucker on the left is from my town and I have to see him everywhere

brown eyes master race

why are you calling a child a mother fucker user? thats mean

mr quad dubs his mom is a fucking weirdo who no doubt did some weird shit because she was an actress herself

Like what?

What you on about

>tfw blue eyes
I was super blonde until I was like 12 too

>I was super blonde until I was like 12 too

Same

>tfw grey eyes
>always complimented on them
>too autistic to use them to my advantage

>>tfw grey eyes
>>always complimented on them

By who, the elderly? OH I LOVE YOUR CATARACTS user, THEY REMIND ME OF MY HUSBAND'S

What the fuck are you on about?

Eleven has green eyes. They just look brown when the light isnt on them.

Why is Natalia so qt

Wow so green. Next time don't post if you're an idiot.

that would be hazel

What part of the US is it set in? Most of the white people look Italian.

Indiana

>was it an aesthetic choice

Did a lot of Italians settle there? (Britbong so don't know) they don't look very northern European.

>main character is a she-man
>her two closest are a literal nog and a literal dyke
>biggest male is a spic
>POOR LIL WHITE BOI:UNDERAGE
>other white male is a beta orbiter outsider

the Jews did this

>white

i don't think so.

dark eyes make people look more like cartoon characters.
bright eyes are used to express innocence and shit generally which would be kinda out of place here.
Its a good way to fool people into feeling nostalgia.

toothless is italian-american, not a mulignan

Brown eyes is a dominant trait in genes. It is much more likely to be expressed.

its because they're all jews

possibly an aesthetic choice because the early 80's was all about drab colours and earth tones, so characters with dark eyes contributes to the immersion because your seeing characters eyes all the time

Is this chart telling me that green eyes are more common than blue eyes? Bullshit.

I'm german and here it's pretty much 50/50 brown/blue eyes here (going from daily life not statistics and stuff, don't live in a place with lots of turks and the like though). 3 of my room mates are blue eyed while two of us are brown eyed and such. Blue eyes are not that uncommon here really.

They are green you fucking retard

I love Finn so much, I want to kiss him

>mfw a darkeyes passes me on the street

No they aren't you blind bastard

But what have you accomplished user?