Let's face it, it's only lauded as great due to the sheer amount of gore and 2edgy4u seriousness

Let's face it, it's only lauded as great due to the sheer amount of gore and 2edgy4u seriousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6GbWaLbAZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, it was just capekino like Batman Begins

it's the T2: Judgement Day for these generation Z kids

>gore
None of it was gratuitous. The most obvious thing to do with Wolverine's claws in a movie like this is have him slash someone in the stomach and their guts fall out, like a velociraptor, but the movie never does that.

For a send off story it was incredibly weak. Filled with characters which exist simply as a plot device. The premise was far from fleshed out well enough. Not to mention that The Wolverine and Professor X, as iconic characters, were killed off by a villain that belonged in X-Men Origins.

no, what made it good was having a bunch of shitty movies before it.

The villain should have been a lobotomized Sabertooth.

Villain was a nice touch. Simple in execution but deep in concept. Being a metaphor for Wolverine's directionless savagery in youth and a blunt reminder of his guilt for his actions, it made the movie for me

Correct.

Oh god, shut the fuck up you neckbeard faggots.

This movie will be forgotten faster than the previous x men movie. Maybe it could've stood out if it wasn't part of a dead horse franchise shitting out movies annually.

It was boring. The movie is about fucking x-men running around and fighting each other. Why did this movie try to make that into a serious premise?

this X-24 was Logan's worse nightmare, what he thought he was and was afraid that was what everyone saw when they looked at him.

Aside from its ending, Logan is easily one of the better films in its genre and a great film period. Unfortunately, it doesn't live up to its full potential due to a weak third act.

>didn't get his cookie cutter tendies superhero bullshit

If I was autistic I could see how that might bother me

It was the walking murder machine that he always saw in the mirror. The "I hurt people" dream line got me good. He had to fight himself at his most bestial and remorseless. Good villain overall

>he takes superhero movies this seriously
You're probably one of those guys who watches every movie in every cashgrab capeshit franchise, and then posts all over the internet about how "this one is more srs and dark guise, just like the marketing campaign promised, bravo :o"

Who is this man of straw you have concocted out of pure imagination? Surely it is not meant to be me. I will admit, the laughing anime girls really got me good. Top tier shitposting

no shit, you act like thats a bad thing.

>this movie is only good because it has good qualities

I don't know if you actually come from Reddit or not, but posts like this are what makes people think you do. Try not to sound like a pseudo-intellectual college freshman and please have better taste in movies while you're at it.

Please give me further details of this imagined me! This is quite exciting. Should I roll for charisma as well perhaps? What should my name be, this College freshman me? Maybe I am attending the Sonic Academy of Fighting?

Sup Forums likes it because it caters to pedos

Your posts are cringy and faggy is all I'm saying. Try to open your mind and look at the way you communicate with people and you will see room for improvement. I get that you think you're being clever and sarcastic to provoke me, but that's not how other people see it. Just try living without the assumption that you're as smart as you think you are, and you'll lose that fedora fast. Good luck.

I could honestly give a fuck what other people think of me. Particularly anonymously on a Tibetan horse fucking forum. You really need to fucking chill man. This place has turned you into a conforming little bitch boy. Don't be afraid to leave your shell every once in a while. And formulate better straw men. Yours kinda suck

ssshhh its gonna be ok

thnx fren

yo fuck you i watch all the marvel movies when they come out in the cinema. their fun.

yeah i gotta agree, you do sound like a fag.

quite exciting!

this isn't sherlock y'know.

I like you user

Blow me little cuntling.

It's okay, I used to get mad about what an autistic little fartbaby I was until I realized the problem was me, and not everyone else like I wanted to believe

Batman Begins and TDK were better cape films and regular films overall. When the x-24 came in It lost a lot of the seriousness it had built up and went into flick territory.

If I had a dollar for every autistic retard I triggered with flowery language I would buy reddit and crash it into your fucking living room

Thnx senpai

i just think you sound like a fag. nothing personal.

And I think you are a dim fuckstick. Now was that all?

yeah

See you in hell faggot

Nope. I loved it because of the touching father/daughter dynamic. She gave him the opportunity for a meaningful death.

In eighth grade this dude had an English teacher who gave him really high grades for writing like a ninth grader, and to this day he still communicates like he's writing a high school essay, because that was the last positive feedback he ever got from someone he admired. In his mind, everyone else gets "triggered" and "butthurt" with him because he's so much smarter than them.

What a strange fucking story user. He must have been a lonely and sad type of guy. Almost...hits close to home huh? Being a sad and lonely loser with limited prospects and a grade school vocabulary.

she makes me wanna start wearing denim jackets again. i did that shit when i was a kid but havent in more than a decade.

She looked pretty badass in it.

I usually go to ToysRus for my fashion tips too user

>shitty drake meme
>shitty quality

Just awful

>gore
A little bit of red is considered gore now?

Kek a hispanic guy that I know posted it on his public instagram. What the fuck makes someone want to do that.

>don't look down darling
>its just a little bit of the red you see

fucking british cannibals i swear

Only weak is that soldiers just like in X2 and Apocalypse literally did nothing wrong, none of kids were killed, only one was harmed. Yet they all were very brutally murdered. Even in BvS mercs were shown kill people, or Hydra soldiers in Captain America shown to kill people so audience doesn't care that even though both characters have no-kill rule that they killed those dudes. Or remember that pedo-maniac with clown tattoo from Superman Returns, he was legit scary and it was okay that Sueprman's not-wife's son killed him with piano.
But in X-men it isn't a thing, soldiers only use lethals on healing factor guys and use tranq or don't use anything with everyone else.

b urself user

If denim makes you feel right then I say rock that jacket.

>Only weak is that soldiers just like in X2 and Apocalypse literally did nothing wrong

>trespassing and attacking a school and kidnapping children is perfectly fine and legal because you're part of a black ops military unit

I'm glad Wolverine was there to make them regret their life choices.

lol what. fuck is he autistic? why would anyone broadcast their wizard status like that?

>it's probably the guy who keeps posting dafne here
>he's probably itt right now

kek, why do i feel like you're trying to fuck me?

im not trying to fuck you, i just want to see whose penis is longer. take off your pants friend :)

Honestly I felt like the movie would have been fine with no gore. Sure the kills felt more real with blood but it didn't affect it much for me.
It was over rated though

I would post a screenshot of it but I don't want to get banned for doxxing. It fucking funny though.

Just block out usernames

What are people commenting?

Nah I'm a nigger.

I just looked again and he deleted it. People were shitting in him though and he wasn't responding. Is there such thing as an instagram archive?

lol, what a dumbshit, how the fuck did he expect normies to react?

Really now? Huh, that's surprising. I sorta always just assumed all the dafneposters were white.

You just don't see many black pedos.

Let's face it, it's only hated because it's lauded as great.

>nine films over seventeen years
>annually

It only had like three or four comments. People were just saying "what the fuck Esteban?"

I'm not a pedo tho. I just think she's a qt

It was enjoyable but what was even the point of the black ops army or the guy with the robot arm? All the did was die and shit talk.

apart from that it had its moments, i think its better than most of the other cape shit out there but its nothing to write home about.

9/11

They killed nobody you fucking idiot. Only kidnapped.

bluray rip when

>shit talk.
none of them spoke.

but yeah, i think the movies treatment of the reavers were unfair, they never got a chance to shine. especially bionic arm, i wished he was better used.

>They killed nobody you fucking idiot.

I never said they did retard, but of course your tiny reptile brain still thinks kidnapping children against their will is somehow acceptable and that Wolverine's response to these fully armed soldiers doing so should have been a strongly worded argument.

Shut the fuck up now.

how the fuck does it caters to pedos?

>le ebil military guys
>they dared to not open fire on kids
>dey should die

>le gud guys
>running from le ebil guys, ruining lifes of everyone around

It was very touching movie, but shit like this gives me bad vibes of Girl with all the gifts and Kong Skull Island.

it should have been a cyclops clone and you know it.

It was a satisfying story with really good performances and a good core of characters.

>let's ruin cyclops even more than we already have

no

The bad guys brutally killed the mexican woman.

Just Pierce.

youtu.be/b6GbWaLbAZA
Too simple of a movie

are you the same faggot that posts that split video too?

I liked it but I was left dissapointed like every other time I've watched an X-Men movie as an adult. Little kids do nothing for me. I can feel for the adult who feels for a kid, but I can't feel for the kid. At least not when they're a "immortal mute bite sized wolverine" kind of character, which is only a couple notches less annoying than The Babadook's kid.

He's not. You're being a faggot and you've probably attracted another faggot.

it's a meme movie taylor made for reddit

*Tailor-made. You belong on reddit

What scene was this?

It's been about three weeks since I saw it. I honestly don't remember; I just saw it on her IMDB.

probably just a promo still