Wonder Woman

>Wonder Woman
>Lara Croft
>STICC casting

When will Hollywood's war on fit women with big tiddies end?

Sorry but Hollywood only casts flat chests now.

Stops feminists from screaming about evil white men finding woman attractive.

When they can act.

Hollywood doesn't want to drive out in with convention they want you in their story browsing till you buy they want you to get obamocare, they wanna stick drugs and headphones in your children's car seat just so you can go out and buy their movies, they don't fucking care how much rat poison Jerry puts in your popcorn tub they just paid off the guy who cgi'd those popcorn tubs when you weren't looking and they already made their money. Prove it to me that to me to that its I'm wrong?

This

When it isnt run by Jews who are attempting to normalize all humans looking the same becuase their end game is to have a single human race with little differences because this way the population is far far easier to control

Miss your daily dose of meds user?

come the fuck on. The ability to act is not important for these types of movies: capeshit, action etc. But they have to have some type of charisma. Arnie couldn't act for shit and all his movies are fucking great.

>it's another casting a man as this cartoon character episode.

>Everyone brown with sub par IQ
>No space travel

Fuaark we're stuck here until the sun burns out, aren't we?

Breathe deep. We wont even know its happening. Finally a taste of that sweet blissful igmorance

>fit women are men

Gal Gadot actually was a real soldier. So it's very realistic to cast her as a princess of warrior tribe. Plus Wonder Woman usually always was stick anyway.
Inb4 he drags art to prove me wrong from same artist that draws all men as 7'0 roid monsters with tiny head.

post her dick

>"female conscripted into the jewarmy
>soldier

Pick one

Don't ever fucking reply to me again.

>t.pathetic burger
How is your winnings in wars?

I pick 2 you retarded redditor.

>these digits go unchecked

My apologies KIKES please dont subvert my society and culture

yes because angelina was is such great shape when she played lara right?

itt: Gadot defense force