How is like being a brown guy in your country?

How is like being a brown guy in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sah84dVsNl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brown guy comes out from oven only

Normal

racism and disdain

pretty good actually

Miserable

prejudice until they see my last name.

Racism and disdain

Are you a hispanic guy named Omar?

I have no idea. But i'm called chino all the time, i hate it.

I hope horrible

Ask your cousins

rare

normal

Been fine for me

If you're born and live among other brown people, like my cousins, it's hell on earth. But if you lived as the token brown kid in a suburban white area, like me, it is pretty good. Myself included, there were only 1-3 black kids in my grade, all the way from elementary school to high school. Before college, all of my close friends and gfs were white or asian.

The worst thing I would experience is, usually in middle school, after some relevant South Park or Family Guy episode, my friends would try to tell a lot of very bad racial jokes for a few days. For some reason, when we really got into handball at recess for a couple of weeks, we gave each other nicknames that the people waiting in line could use while doing sports commentary. No one chose their own nickname, and mine was Black Juggah. Stupid shit like that. But bad attempts at comedy are the greatest amount of racism that I experienced, it was mostly just annoying, and it decreased every year as we got older.

I got a girlfriend once, cause these three girls asked if they could touch my hair during a Marine Science class lab, and I said, "no, only my girlfriend can touch my hair". One of them responded, "aww damn it, I want to be your girlfriend then." And she was pretty cute so I told her that she could take me on a date on Saturday, if she paid. I ended up paying though because I thought that it would seem cooler, and we dated for a few months.

As long as I maintained an average physique, I feel like I got bonus points in the Jock category. I could be a pseudo-Chad without any effort. And that one Curb Your Enthusiasm bit about black people with glasses being seen as super trustworthy is true (although glasses aren't enough, you need to be dressed well all around).

they make good sacrifices for our volcanos

Ivory skin | grey eyes in this thread

Hopefully I'll never know how is that to be the dark one but I doubt that brownies mayn't survive in Russia since there are pretty friendly atmosphere so local nazis probably will cause serious bodily injury instead of murder

where in russia are nazis most active these days?

nigger

Villages and very small towns may be controlled by them though.

In large cities, they are mostly engaged in the killing of asian drug dealers and rarely in the murders of central asians and other blacks colonists

desu "nazis" is incorrect word, it would be more accurate to say "fascists"

LITERALLY NIGGER GANG VIOLENCE

am I safe so long as I'm white? I'm travelling to russia soon, specifically st petersburg and vologda

I have stories from my swedish friend who has been in russia and got a beating for being a "western dog"

Very good but they’re still butthurt about slavery which wasn’t an issue here

Very good.

I would say brown people get the "guilty until proven innocent" treatment here, and given how shitty many of them are, it's a justifiable treatment. Prove you're not a nigger at heart. You must be Norwegian at heart.

>I got a girlfriend once, cause these three girls asked if they could touch my hair during a Marine Science class lab, and I said, "no, only my girlfriend can touch my hair". One of them responded, "aww damn it, I want to be your girlfriend then." And she was pretty cute so I told her that she could take me on a date on Saturday, if she paid. I ended up paying though because I thought that it would seem cooler, and we dated for a few months.

Wow, easy girl catch.
You think you are handsome? Could you rate yourself ?

>am I safe so long as I'm white? I'm travelling to russia soon, specifically st petersburg and vologda
I think you`re totally safe in these cities. However, you better be on guard if don`t want your wallet to be stolen.

Here usually local brown people is "low class".

But, if you are, e.g. black american, you will be rated like an interesting, rich or cool guy.

Wholesome Norway

The only thing you'll see in return as we'll organise crime

"western dog" is kinda compliment, don't you know?
In S-Pb you are completly safe from death, I thought. The only advice I may give you - don't have any deals with anyone who looks >40 years old, they can hit you. Sometimes to death via 1 punch. And keep the wallet next to you, just not in your pockets.

years old, they can hit you
B.S.

Tы нaвepнoe пpocтo никoгдa нe гyлял в Кyпчaгe или нa Пapнace и нa тeбя нe нaкидывaлиcь бoмжи c paзбитыми бyтылкaми

Normal

Normal

do locals in S-Pb speak english? I know no russian except "da", "spasiba" and "kak dela?" and the essential "cyka blyad"

Our PM is a Brown guy.

Also, being brownish doesn't disqualify you from being "white" here, since a lot of people are very tan and/or very swarthy.

>inb4 t. antonio barbosa
>inb4 t. mouro

I love Estonia posts so god damn much.

>The only advice I may give you - don't have any deals with anyone who looks >40 years old, they can hit you. Sometimes to death via 1 punch.
Stop scaring him, lol.

>do locals in S-Pb speak english?
Generally speaking, only the young can speak English a little bit. We have a lousy education quality in terms of teaching foreign languages at school.

usually you may have full dialogue with those

- Kak dela?
- Da
- cyka blyad
- Spasibo

Anyways, youngs are fine with English and olders are not but

White people act black around me.

Killing foreigners in your land is community service to be honest

By brown do you just mean African? Because being Ameridian is pretty shit too.

here isn't aqbout being white, brown or black, its about being rich or poor

>White people act black around me.
How come there`re a lot of wiggers around you?

As a (half) black German I can only tell good things about how people treat me. But I have to add that I live in one of the most diverse und colorful city of Germany, Cologne

Yo yo dog, how it is?

The worst thing that happened to me was Jeff Dunham. Remember that character he had called achmed the dead terrorist. Well my name is akhmat and everyone made fun of me by quoting lines from him

>You think you are handsome? Could you rate yourself ?
7/10, 10 being a celebrity or male model. they wanted to touch my hair cause it's nappy.

>How is like being a brown guy in your country?
You`d be bullied at school. That`s for sure. Russians always get triggered when face someone who`s different. Thanks to the Soviet totalitarian mentality which still hasn`t faded.

>This homicidal statement
TFW cant even visit finland for two weeks bc some finn will go full nigger on me when he finds out im american

no that's in our genes. I'm Russian and I get triggered by niggers (even the kind ones) even though I was born and raised here

that probably sucked. I can sort of appreciate racist jokes if they are actually funny, but shit like Jeff Dunham is just retarded voices and puppets. I didn't mind the racism so much, because in my friend group, everyone ripped on everyone. The jokes that came my way, were all racial; but it was better than the fat/ugly/stupid/dork/gay themed insults that me and my white friend group hurled at our white friends.

>on't have any deals with anyone who looks >40 years old, they can hit you. Sometimes to death via 1 punch.

>Remember that character he had called achmed the dead terrorist
And you replied to them: "I KILL YA!" in the same hilarious manner as the original character?

All the white pussy is mine, you mad wite bois?

Can be damaged.

what a cool boy in green shirt

It's not just them it's a lot of people who do it. Not even sure what the reason is.
Hits too close to home. Delete.

Brown? Normal. Black? Not so much.

>all these Sup Forumstards ooga-boogaing all over the thread
Disappointing

Racism aside, being short and non-white means you're basically the bottom of the barrel attraction wise (for both man and women, mind you) so I'd imagine, pretty shit.

I have a friend from Suriname, many Indian friends and a couple friends from North Africa.

All of them are permavirgins.

but everyone is brown here, except the 1%

oh and the haitians and colombians (BLACK)

This is only because of strong and plentiful sunlight my brother

We like brown people.

chilindio

they're basically finn posts

stares, stares everywhere
and occassional bydlo attack

Its all right. Not much racism lately but usually come out of spergy weirdos starting to think now its pol leaving the house.
People are generally nice. But downtown carful with gay jokes.
You can get away with racist sexist homo jokes if youre witty.
Can see why spergs here cry muh free speech cuz they are bad socializing

is it still bad if the brown person is a Christian and pretty well assimilated?

Just fine altho some girls have told me they'd never bang a sudaca.

Spaniard girls are ugly, Latin America improved on your women tenfold

>I'm a mexican living in USA and I love it!

soy sudaca y yo amo sudaca mujers

A friend of mine who is of Afro-american told me of an odd experience a while ago.
He was on his way to the store. While waiting to cross the street, an old woman with a bike stopped
>Isn't it great the war is over? That means you can go home soon
Then she walked away with a smile on her face.

I wonder what war she was referring to

You'd either be a chad get a lot of pussy and have people who look up to you, or you'd be in the group of unpopular mexican/asian/black nerd group

Good I guess. People treat me well and nobody assumes the worst when talking to me which I appreciate.

When is summer, my making goes brown to dark-brown. So people around seem to fear since I wear very urban outfits and Adidas. After summer is gone, I return to a white or pale skin and everybody treats me like a normal person.

If you're not well dressed, you'll be assumed a rascal or a thief. But you know that, we are in the same country.

Extremely average

Like a Kang.

>After summer is gone, I return to a white or pale skin and everybody treats me like a normal person.
youtu.be/Sah84dVsNl4

That's to be a mestizo not to be a 1/100000 mapuche, you alienated Chilean.

""""""white"""""" (brown) or """"""""""""""""""""""""""pale"""""""""""""""""""""""""" (brown) skin

it's don't

Yes, not my fault you've never seen a real mestizo.

Or maybe you live in an area cold all the year.

>2nd gen immigrant-indian family

It's pretty decent honestly, that might just be because I grew up in the GTA though, I've heard it can be worse in other parts of the country.

No se, no soy moreno.

You are guaranteed to have a white gf

eres haitiano/colombiano?

mestizos don't have white/pale skin you idiot
you have never seen an european tourist it seems

Every time I step out into Parnas it feels like I'm moving into a Post-Apocalyptic times
It just so barren and scary there

Depends on the weather, skin changes a lot from a hot summer with extreme exposure to UV waves to the Peruvian coastal cloudy AF fall.

Even walking for touristic zones my skin was pretty pale and they come from colder weather, especially Nordic ones.

Soy el user de ascendencia británica/vasca/palestina y mapuche.

Soy un mutante, nadie me cree cuando digo que mi abuela es mapuche y mi viejo igual. Mi abuela ni siquiera me enseño mapudungun por que era "muy gringo" pa ser mapuche

I'm a pretty white malayan (chinese blood) and I notice girls go for the guys with darker complexion. Like, you'd have this 8/10 hotstuff hanging out with a 5/10 brown guy and by next year you'd hear they've married.

This
Definitely gonna get bullied at school, but again, most people do.

Prolly might have some trouble having an actual successful career. Since people gonna be always weird about you.

But then again, I never met black people who were Russian (as in, grew up in Russia and knew the language as their own). Those people are so rare that they usually make TV reports about them, whenever they find one.

I know this may be meme'd, but I've met Italians from North Italy and my skin was similar to theirs.

And probably exaggerated with the Nordic thing. However, never been in Europe to know how would it be there.

its like you picture but with the girl sitting next to the brown guy and blushing