Dark Secrets : Inside Bohemian Grove

How much of a fucking meme is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=FVtEvplXMLs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I think about it rationally, I imagine these California shenanigans are a symptom of the extremely unnatural life that the most powerful politicians have lead.

By that I mean, these lifelong politicians, most of whom are born into a political dynasty or otherwise influential family, have childhoods, upbringings, and young adulthoods that are close to unfathomable for most of us.

They're extremely sheltered, know little to nothing of the real world, are robbed of a real childhood (hey, summercamp!), become accustomed to working this lifestyle and being "on" 24 hours a day. They burn "care" in effigy and engage in carefree bohemianism.

So is Alex Jones on some next level illuminati shit, or is this just a degenerate summer escape for people mentally fucked since birth? Are black helicopters chemtrailing fluoride into my mindhole?

100% real. The elites worship Satan and rape children. Once you have paper and wealth you run though drugs, hookers, etc. and eventually find those things don't give you pleasure anymore. That leaves them with the taboo. Molesting and sacrificing children to Satan is about as taboo as it gets so the most powerful end up there eventually.

>paper
Power

*tips tinfoil*

Are there any historical parallels for this that have better documentation or research?

I got a bunch of old saves unique pictures of these silly faggots on my HD at home. Will upload tonight if thread aint dead.

Sure. Here is one.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

Like what kinda faggy shit is depicted? I know this meme is stale but I couldn't be fucked to look into it before I got the afternoon off today.

Who is this owl god they worship?

There is no denying it exists. It's been confirmed to exist by many people, even by Nixon. What is actually going on idk. Perhaps this is the remnant of the sort of shit we've heard of going on by elites all through history. Things like the Hellfire Cave.

Moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

this shit I guess but this one is like a retarded bull instead of a retarded owl

And another couple
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

Moloch is a bull though.

are these just examples of child abuse/sacrifice or are there any "societies" or "gatherings" instead of just individuals?

I already know about Bathory etc.

And the star of David is actually the star of Moloch:

Acts 7:43 "Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

Amos 5:26 "But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Gilles de Rais victimized children with others, though I don't k ow what level of involvement they had aside from sometimes killing them.

Widespread child abuse amongst powerful people is well documented.
One need only look at the Dutroux case to see how big it is.

Burning Man is basically Bohemian Grove 2.0, and it will end up in the same place of society, eventually.

Cremating care is same as burning the man. No surprise, since both originated in San Francisco