>tfw no cute daughter to love and protect
lads....

>5 years old
>Cusses
>Stays up late
What a terrible parent

>my heart is going bery fast.

holy shit, i never want kids.

I would literally have fistfights growing up with my older sister that would end in bloody noses, black eyes, and broken furniture. Good times.

This. It's only cute when they don't realise they're being cute. When they play up their cuteness deliberately it's just annoying.

>I'm not into anything that brings negativity to my life...If this video isn't for you then there is a clear option most understand...Keep your hand off the play button but before you do share in case the persons in your life actually have a heart. Simple as that. This is an innocent clip into our life and the mind of a 5 year old.. who saw nothing wrong with letting the cow in..despite popular belief.. We had no intent to promote anything...but love and kindness.. You can promote however you wish.. We simply shared a funny event that happened in our life. My daughter absolutely loves her animals and has a gift communicating with each one. As you can see in the clip.

If she didn't post this diatribe I wouldn't have thought she's attention whoring with her daughter

Did you at least rape her after?

Yes the winner got to be on top.

>brother/sister fight
>winner gets to rape the other

I am so fucking hard right now

you're also retarded

bit rude senpai

I have 2 brothers and 1 little sister

Sister is based, definitely my favorite

i'd like to destroy her if you catch my drift haha

I am, actually!

haha

why? she doesn't seem hostile.

haha no?

my sister's the most selfish cunt I know

>Female
>Not passively hostile

Sounds like she needs a small lesson in humility. Heh, heh. If you catch my drift.

What is it that people grew up with no sister fantasize about fucking their sister whereas those who grew up with sister are repulsed by the idea.

its fucking shit

Biology and growing up together makes you not want to fuck

Its why you see stories of siblings who never met as children fucking each other

i was tricked by this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjLpVUnUTGU

wow this is some real sexual tension going on

not true btw, growing up i've always wanted to fuck my older sister all though I more than likely wouldn't do it these days.

>not punching him in his smug-as-fuck face

You know she wants his dick.

what about little sisters tho?

I have 2. One is a retard and the other is a leftie that turned the retard and my mom into a lefty as well.

The twist's twist: OP is destroying the little girl

those thicc legs

Good GOD

you want sexual tension?

sendvid.com/av49c32d

I wonder how many times he walked in on her flicking the bean and had to delete the videos

Mentally sound people have a strong biological urge not to mate with siblings, people without sisters don't experience that as they are fantasising about a sister that does not really exist. People with sisters cannot imagine the idea without thinking of their sister, who they are naturally repulsed by.

>inb4 sexually frustrated 16 year olds crawl out of the woodwork with their anecdotes of "b-b-ut i want to fuck my sister!!! its normal!!!"

>move away from home
>rarely see my sister ever again
>after almost 10 years later, the idea is starting to sound fucking hot

I once understood how gross it was, but now she doesn't even feel like my sister when I look at her anymore

what a waste of time

What's that user?

some fucking sick shit man don't click it

cheese pizza

she's an annoying fucking bitch.

>tfw will never have a bro to do stupid crazy shit with

That whole exchange was way too casual and uncomfortable for me I'd never do some shit like that with my sister

lol that is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life.

that's so cute I want a little girl so much

Violent if it's an older sister
>tfw you hit puberty and overnight go from weakling to being able to completely dominate her with no effort

I'ts kind of nice cuddling and sharing a kiss now and then. but as goes for most females she's a passive aggressive spoilt little bitch most of the time.

>grew up with a sister
>fantasize about fucking a sister, but not my actual sister

>the way she says "in the shower?"

holy FUCK muh dick

if you are sound you don't want to fuck your sister
but you do want to hug and cuddle a lot
some people can't diferientate both
like thinking you want to fuck a puppy cause you find him cute and want to tap his head, it's the same with a baby or a loli

>Filming with your phone vertically

youtube.com/watch?v=rvpCmKUo1Aw

>americans

this.

>white woman with niglet baby in the back

My is 10 years younger and fucking annoying. The real torture was enduring all those days I had to wake up late in the night, because she was crying hours on end. She's the reason why I'm repulsed by the idea of having kids.

She doesn't seem very smart. Even for a kid she seems like the brain has been replaced with marshmallow. Something that will follow her into adulthood.

I would destry her cunny

lol true
but she's fat so

>the way she says 'Max' over and over again
YOU
JUST
KNOW

>She's the reason why I'm repulsed by the idea of having kids.
good for that, humanity doesn't need your genes

I WANT A CUTE DAUGHTER NOOOWWWW!

even if that's the urge you get while watching it, why would you even write that for everyone to see?

Careful with that edge.

Yeah they definitely fucked.

nah
you would just kiss her and cuddle

He does it for yous.

This is something people on this board don't seem to understand. Snuggling vs fucking.

what ..is..this?

>Max