What to watch out for in Israel?

Hey guys! I'm going to visit Israel, Eilat next week,is there anything I should know? Like:
>what things not to do so I can avoid jail or public disgust
>what places to avoid
>what kind of people to avoid
>how to avoid getting palestine'd in the back of my head
>what not to wear
>where/what to eat cheap
>with what to get drunk/how to get some pills
And anything else really, if there's a jewbro to help, I'd appreciate that

if you go to israel, would you not visit palestine?

>what places to avoid
Israel

by getting palestine'd I meant getting shot by snackbars

bamp

>what things not to do so I can avoid jail or public disgust
Just be normal? Maybe don't drink in public to early of the day.
>what places to avoid
Eilat lol
>what kind of people to avoid
The fathers and mothers of families with lots of kids, Arab large families
>How to avoid getting palestine'd in the back of my head
You won't be palestined in eilat
>what not to wear
Warm clothes. It's hot.
>where/what to eat cheap
Idk desu, maybe use tripasvisor
>with what to get drunk/how
Plenty of bara, or you can buy a bottle, try Arak, and get drunk on the beach. as I said, not too early in the day.

Eilat is a terrible place, wouldn't go there again ever. Tourist town for bydlos. You should go to the North, much more interesting in terms of landscape and history.

Don't know how to answer most of those questions, just act normal and you won't have much trouble. Beware street markets. Avoid south Tel Aviv completely. Falafel is cheap and tasty.

jesus, it's tiny

>what places to avoid
Former communist states

>how to avoid getting palestine'd in the back of my head
Look at them when they stab you

>where/what to eat cheap
The restaurant where the Arabs dress well

>be Europoor
>Call other places tiny

I didn't have any major problems in Israel. I didn't go to Palestine though, and I was pretty careful in Arab areas of Israel.

The worst that happened to me was with the public bikes in Tel Aviv. The machine malfunctioned, and took my money without unlocking a bike, and then I couldn't return the bike, because I never got one. I had to spend about an hour talking to customer support on the phone, and their English was worse than any (non Arab) Israeli that I encountered, even though I don't think that they were an Arab. I ended up just calling my credit card company instead, explaining the situation, and telling them not to pay it.

I didn't see people having problems in most of Jerusalem. The temple mount is sort of eerie though. Just a lot of tension and hostility in the air. If you wear shorts, the Arabs there make you buy a cut up bed sheet to cover yourself. I saw an asian couple taking a photo, and the man and woman were too close, so an Arab guy came over and yelled at them. An orthodox jew walked around flanked by six IDF, and everyone was looking at him, and some arab children were chanting Allah Snackbar very loudly. Then the Jew's mouth started moving (praying I think?) so the IDF made him leave.

Driving on some stretch of highway, I was stopped by some construction worker. He started speaking Arabic, and making money gestures, and smiling a skeezy smile. I think he wanted a bribe. So I just smiled back at him and spoke about the weather and drove ahead when the back-hoe was out of the way.

Well, it's fucking cold here, so we are visiting mainly because of the warmth and the sea. Why to avoid south Tel Aviv?
>Just be normal?
I mean, I act normal, just there may be social norms different than here that I'm unaware of
>Just be normal?
I act normal, but there may be social norms different that I'm anaware of
>Warm clothes. It's hot.
Any regulation for wife's clothing? (I don't know shit about these kind of things)
>not too early in the day.
why's that? what is considered too early?

Thanks for the help anyways, guys

you should avoid the jews, i heard they are a pretty bad bunch

> the man and woman were too close, so an Arab guy came over and yelled at them
Was this still in Jerusalem?
I hope there won't be a lot of arabs in Eilat then.
Did you have to convert a lot to shekel, or USD was accepted most of the time?

well, there aren't many places where you can bath in the sea in november AND aren't loaded with angry arabs or beggars. I don't have money to visit Thailand sadly

the couple was at a holy place in jerusalem.

USD was never accepted (i didn't even try to pay with USD, except through the magic of a credit card).

>Why to avoid south Tel Aviv?

Full of African refugees, criminals, drug addicts and all the other human waste.

You don't need to care about clothing or acting weird in Eilat. It's scum city.

You should probably convert your money to NIS, Mastercard will work though.

South tel aviv is full of poor people and criminals so avoid it
you can dress and act the way you do normally in 99% of the places
but eilat is pretty shitty with little to do I would go to the north desu
Post in /isr/ for more answers from us

There aren't any special norms I guess.

As for regulations, not anything special, eilat is not religious.

Emm idk, 22:00? Also notice that you can't buy drinks at stores after 23:00

>Emm idk, 22:00?

Huh? too early would be ten in the morning if anything. It's ok to drink after noon.

how do i join mossad?
wouldn't it be better for them to also have non-jewish agents so they don't blow their cover because of the semite face and cut cock?

Your interest was noted and you would be contacted if the recruiters see fit.

>What to watch out for in Israel?
the jews

Since you are set on going to Eilat - like other people said here the city itself is sleazy af, but you can have a good time there.

Try to get up into the mountains to the north-west of Eilat. There are some great viewpoints to Sinai and cool gorges to explore (look for 'the red canyon' or 'hakanyon ha'adom' in hebrew).

Most of the beaches at Eilat are kinda fucked from tourism but there is a pretty nice beach slightly south of the city which is also a nature reserve, so the coral reefs aren't completely destroyed yet. It's called 'hof ha'almogim' in hebrew which translates literally to 'coral beach'.

The underwater observatory south of the city isn't the best but you can have fun there for a few hours.

If you have wheels and want to see some cool desert landscape go to 'park timna' about 45 mins north of Eilat.

Don't buy anything from the shitty market stalls on the promenade it's all rip-off and trash.

Szia Soros hazamenekülsz?

>twenty autists giving detailed advice
pretty good i guess

as long as he dosent get shitfaced he can drink whenever he wants hes on fucking vacation.