watched all buffy episodes in one go

> watched all buffy episodes in one go
> cried like a baby at the musical
what do

Watch Angel

good times, welsey becomes a total badass in angel

It's natural, it's a very moving point. Buffy admits she was in heaven, and was ripped out of there by her selfish friends. Mostly willow to blame I guess.

Death was her gift. She died a hero's death and ended up in Valhalla but they couldn't leave her alone.

watch it again

best thing was how she had to dig herself out of the grave because Willow thought it failed.

DON'T REMIND ME I JUST GOT OVER IT

>when spike goes to shotgun buffy in the face, finds her crying, and comforts her instead

Giles knew right away it was a horrific thing she had done, but Buffy was alive again so he had to put the best face on it he could.

So much hate for Joss now, and a lot of it is deserved, but he was superb at small character arcs.

Get a sex change and let black dudes fuck your man hole

why the fuck would you cry at the musical episode you fucking faggot

Nothing, it's only natural since it's possibly the GOAT musical episode

>When Spike asks Buffy to pass him the weapons over the threshold and she smiles and says "Spike. Come in."

>When Buffy sacrifices herself gloriously and the rest of the gang is standing around stunned and only spike immediately collapses in tears, inconsolable

His love was pure.

That's the dream

difference is it was his baby and it started as a small show with no budget and no expectation therefore no control from network, he was young and hungry, and found a team of decent writers to follow him, his silly qups writing was also suited to a high school fantasy and the darker themes felt appropriate because of the horror atmosphere
the opposite of his trash for marvel, where he had too much respect for his characters and no freedom to do anything with them

Joss Whedon is the reason there are so many limp-wristed, spineless faggots today.

>the demon lord pretending to briefly consider taking Xander home with him as his 'Queen'

Hehe, good times.

This episode a lot of characters revealed hidden sadness so it's natural to be emotional OP.

I think too much of this gets dumped on him. He's not completely blameless but Buffy was more strong women trope than weak men.

yes, he sure is solely responsible for Woodstock, the students/women movements, technical advancements and the following global changes (modernization, individualism etc.).

Sometimes I really wonder why you people are allowed to leave your basements at all.

I had this episode on videotape.

I've grown old Sup Forums, I've grown old.

why the musical? it wasn't even emotional.

People revealed their innermost fears and sadness because they were forced to by the music.

>Once More With Feeling was 16 years ago

I hope you didn't watch the netflix version of the musical, because that one has like 10 minutes cut off.

If Summer was in it I'd watch it even for just one episode of her, as it stands she isn't so I'm not watching this even though "I

Christ I forgot she existed, it's been so long since she's been in anything.

Remember when she was the queen of Sup Forums? Goddamn there were threads about her every day. If you posted her now half the posters here wouldn't even know who she was. Fame is so fleeting. The river flows so fast. She must be nearly 40 by now.

post webms

>river flows so fast

Hehe these facial animations from the new Mass Effect always make me laugh, they really did lose all their talent. It really belongs in Sup Forums though.

She is 35 apparently, seems she hasn't gotten any work since like 2014

It was her turn to take care of us.

F

Are you blind, or retarded, or just pretending?

She was literally her clone so it would be masturbation technically, not incest.

Are you blind, or retarded, or just pretending?

>look up some buffy-dawn sex stories
>they all have some ultra kinky stuff included like scat

why can't i have a gentle sister loving story?

Get it because River Tam is the character Summer plays in Firefly
haha

I watched a few seasons of Castle for her episode in 2016

Xander had another chance as well when her brain was swapped with a cavegirl from like 50,000 BC and she wanted to mate but again he was too scared to. He's like Harry Kim, all the times Seven initiated mating protocols and he was too startled and frightened to do it. I hate this trope!

Nostalgia boner. I used to watch this when it was on tv growing up. Thank god for pillows.

People forget how popular this show was. This episode alone was so popular that it launched a travelling show that travelled around screening this episode in theaters and having audiences sing along like some rocky horror stuff.

It only died because it got so popular actors wanted their cut, and Fox killed it rather than hand over a few shekels.

And now I want to rewatch Buffy for the millionth time

summer was in an angel episode. she played a slayer who was in a mental insitution who was activated after all potentials were activated.

it's in the last season of angel. also her role in firefly was she was the last slayer activated by the alliance to take out the reavers.

if they ever remake the show they should call it 'Buffy Revamped"

don't give them ideas

>buffy would say memes
>willow would be a muslim who wears a headscarf
>xander would be gayer
>spike would be asian woman
>angel would be a big buff black guy

yea it's not like the original show was full of pop culture references and about 'muh womyn power' and a lesbian main character or anything.

nope it would completely be ruined by todays standards. it'll be worse then vampire diaries. the music would be shit, gays and niggers etc.

it be nothing but a colossal fuck up

sounds like season 7.

The lesbians and girl power was all Joss Whedon's fetishy stuff, not genuine sjwing.

It's hilarious that it passed for feminist at the time.

>watched all buffy episodes in one go

Bullshit. There were 144 episodes. Even if you watched 10 a day it would take you 2 weeks.

Next time try not to start the thread with an obvious lie. Might work better for you.

OP was just, dare I say SLAYED

"one go" doesn't have a time restriction.

>no control from the network

LOL They literally forced Greenwalt and the Angel character on him.

No, she wasn't. She played a dancer in one of the S3 episodes.

fuck marry kill, buffy girls -
GO.

>that time when everyone turned against her
>everyone except Spike
>he understood her better than any of her "friends"

>a girl will never give me that slutty but yet innocent look

I literally don't like watching this show because it always tells us Willow and Xander are fantastic friends. They're fucking horrible.

Fuck Season 1 Buffy
Marry THICC Tara
Kill Dawn

season 7 is so shit i don't even consider it canon.

> watched all buffy episodes in one go
I'd never have the patience for that. It's hundreds of hours. I was never able to make it past the third season for that reason.

I wish I had a friend to make this journey with me like you, OP.

What was Down mad about this episode? I can't remember.

>Marry THICC Tara

face of extreme disgust.tiff

>I was never able to make it past the third season
>he never watched Hush
>he never watched Restless
>he never watched The Body
>he never watched The Gift
>he never watched Once More with Feelings

you don't even know what Buffy is, bruv.

How the fuck did you watch all of them in one go? There's like 5 seasons

some shit about no one wanting to spend time with her. then the next episode Buffy's like "you wanna hang out" and she's like "no thanks"

Oh, yeah. And then they were trapped in the house by the spell of Anya's demon friend.

Not that user but she was the best wife material. Also her hair looked very nice to me.

I saw Once More With Feeling at a Rocky Horror screening. I love musicals so it was fucking great, but I still have no idea what Buffy's "heaven" was referring to. I want to find out someday, but I don't have the stomach to watch hundreds of hours of TV on my own.

>episode prior
>hey, dawn, wanna hang?
>lol, fuck off i'm going to my friends

>party episode
>waaaah, no one will hang out with me, selfishly working to pay bills and feed me

>next episode after
>wanna hang out
>nah, i'm going out with willow

She was shit. Her character was shit and she was built like a fridge and not a human female.

She fit her role. Teenage bitches are annoying as fuck. Women are permanently ruined the moment they became teenagers unless by some miracle they become proper Mommies.

it's not a metaphor. she died and went to heaven, her friends thought she was in hell and revived her, and she was all depressed about it.

>rip friend out of afterlife because you used up all her mom's money
>don't even dig her up
>constantly waste food while she flips burgers supporting your non-rent paying ass
>complain she's not around to hold your magic crack addicted ass

tits or gtfo

I think the term "one go" suggests he marathoned the show in one sitting, which is obviously impossible. Time wasn't mentioned as a frame of reference, only that he'd done it in "one go". Therefore, you are btfo, and this is trudat.

>rip friend out of afterlife because you used up all her mom's money
This is so shitty. I would never forgive Willow. They took her out of heaven to send her to flip burgers.

fuck neo/tv/

I see "one go" to mean not taking big breaks (longer than a day) between watch sessions.

Shit, the same sexy Willow from the first couple seasons turned into that big a cunt?

Willow was always a cunt.

>i know you killed your boyfriend, got expelled, were wanted for murder and your mom disowned you, but i had a boyfriend, my problems >>> yours

She even kills an innocent deer.

she never pays for her crimes

Or rent.

I fucking hate Willow. She was a cunt.

Neither does Xander. He's done some fucked up shit noone ever cared about.

like what?

Reminder Xander saved the world