I need femanon advice if you would be so kind

Any extremely emotional girls with anxiety issues here? I need some advice.

I had a thing with an extremely emotional girl for a while that worked quite well, but after some time things got worse (she got more erratic and hard to bear, she lied about various problems because she was afraid to deal with them etc, no cheating tho) and I got fed up with her BS and told her I don't want to talk to her again. I wrote a pretty angry mail at the end, which she even answered and corrected, then blocked me(From experience blocking is what she does when she can't deal with something and gets overwhelmed by emotion, she's the person that runs away when there's trouble)

She left all other ways of communication we had open despite me telling her that she should delete me everywhere, and she keeps following me on a few sites.

I'm confused, what does that mean? Would she still like contact but is afraid to approach because she might get rejected(She has a very hard time dealing with rejection or criticism)?

what do you think?

I think this isn't /r9k/

Just rape her.

She is gangbanged by Muhammad, Achmet and Jamal while you cry on Sup Forums about your girl problems.

Wrong board but
Just forget about her, she's a fucking mess and not the kind of woman you want
>in your life
>raising your children
Get a better one senpai

user, you won't find girls or people with viable relationship advice here.

That said, you just gout away from one of the crazies, why the fuck would you want to go back?

>>/r9k/

kill urself faggot

>I'm confused, what does that mean?
Start channeling your energy into building a 4th Reich instead of chasing women. You are now married to the Germanic race.

I think it's best you just move on, you'll find very little investment (emotionally) in someone who is as mentally erratic as she is...

Never get women advice from women. Literally the only rule you need to remember.

I just ended a relationship with a very emotional and anxious woman myself. I'd say that she's following you because she regrets what she's done, but doesn't know how to change, or say she's sorry. I don't think it'd be worth resuming the relationship, for either of you.

And for what it's worth, I'm sorry you're going through this. It's never easy.

This

>asking girls for advice on girls

kill yourself my man

Girl here. She just wants to basically stalk you and see how you're doing in life, meeting other people and such, trying to find flaws or anything that she searches for with her fucked up little brain.

This. Women never give good advice. They don't even know what good advice is. When a woman has a problem and you tell her the solution she gets mad because they don't want solutions they just want to bitch and cry.

I know that feel bro, I had a gf who had anxiety too and broke up with her, time to move on man. Unless you're a psychiatrist, there's nothing you can do.

Ignore her and move on

I'm a grill btw ;)

Sometimes we don't know what we want. We just a need a guy to shut up us with a passionate kiss when we get uppity. Mostly we do it to get your attention and confirm to ourselves that you love and value us.

>I need some advice.

>1 post

sage and report slide posts

Purchase large quantities of Potassium Nitrate to create a bomb to kill the refugees passing into Germany.

>femanon advice
>anxiety issues
>on Sup Forums
It's called /r9k/. Now fuck off.

Are you incapable of self sufficiency?