Ronaldo's drama

Should CR7 come back to Manchester United ? It's a good choice, for him and for the team ?

he should just stay put and watch Messi unload cum shots in his tit cow Georgina

Why should Manchester United shell out £300 million for ronaldo when they already have a good solid striker in lukaku that they already spent £100 million on just last season?

I won't believe that Ronaldo is leaving until I see it for myself. The same goes for them buying Neymar over the summer. That's not going to happen. They want him, but even real madrid won't be able to afford the price tag that psg are going to put on his head.

I don't know man why would a team want Ronaldo

It would be great memewise, bad for the team, club and him tho.

For the price tag that's on his head plus the ludicrous wages ronaldo is going to ask for? Why would anyone want a sharply declining ronaldo?

Why would anyone spend this ridiculous amount of money on a 33 year old well beyond his prime player like Ronaldo? Stop posting this shit

I think the same, the team have good strikers, and Ronaldo is old, 32, but he has a name, and midia support him a lot, so...i don't know

>poocaca

This. We all know Ronaldo would be an even more expensive transfer than Neymar. What team would really want to take the huge risk of spending 250-300m on a player that hasn't been playing well at striker, and as it is, when he does play well he needs his midfield to feed him the ball because he can't create chances on his own. Cristiano Ronaldo is having a similar decline to Ronaldinho where we're starting to realize the man wasn't who we actually thought he was.

I hate Manchester United, but I can't deny that Lukaku has had solid performance for them this season. Maybe not quite what they paid for but ronaldo would not be an upgrade for that team at his current level.

He won't go, they always spread this rumour around when he's insatisfied with something inside Halal, usually his contract but not necessarily. To answer your question though, no, it's not a good choice at all. He's in rapid decline and he doesn't have anything to gain by leaving Halal, he won't get nearly as many goalscoring opportunities anywhere else and we all know he's obsessed with his stats. Also, the Eplel is a more physical league which would likely only accelerate his declining and he may get less fouls called on his favour ("may" being the key word here since playing for Manure plus his fame can influence refs's decisions)

overall it would be a very shitty decision but I'm sure Cristiano isn't dumb enough to go through with it. If he does leave I can only imagine him at PSG.

He would likely play on the left, so they would have to sacrifice Martial and Rashford. And he doesn't track back, so he wouldn't fit Mourinho's tactics.

Actually not so many players of his (Ronaldos) playing style doing well after becoming 30 cause of declining physics. He has never been called a tap in guy without a reason. Madrid is having no choice but let him go (if they dont need CR7 anymore) for any reasonable cost (i don't know if I use the phrase right in this sentence). CR7 as well will find soon that noone except chinese or PSG would give him that wages he wants and I have my doubts that PSG would want that old faggot that hard. So he would have to choose between money or professionalism. Cristiano always said for himself that professionalism is one of his fundamental basics so we will see where he's gonna end up

>current CR7 in the premier league

I don't think this would work. His prime is long gone

It also doesn't help that he's an arrogant ballhog. I would think the man u learned their lesson with those.

theres literally no truth in it, this happens every 18months when he wants a new deal + more money

perfect for the retirement league (epl)

he should just retire

>plays in England
>has terrible teeth
>moves to Spain
>pearly whites
really makes you think

um you're meant to defend him sweetie

He found out Messi makes 2x more than him and put Jorge on the case

>We all know Ronaldo would be an even more expensive transfer than Neymar

Stop posting.

He should retire really, because sadly he is too old and he haven't been evolving as a players for years now.
Look at Messi, he is slowly becoming a playmaker, making passes and assist for teammates, that is what every smart player would do as he ages.
Ronaldo though, does jack shit, just stands around and waits for the moment to score, he is done. He havent made a single improvement in his game.

he's just ruining his stats nowadays, last season he scored a shit ton of goals in the last stage of the UCL, would've been a good way to go

there's still the World Cup this season so he couldn't do that, but next season there's nothing for him left

really really makes you think

>Look at Messi, he is slowly becoming a playmaker, making passes and assist for teammates, that is what every smart player would do as he ages.
Messi has always done that even in the early stages of his career. You're either born a playmaker or you're not, it's not something that can be learned. Cristiano changed to a poacher because his body isn't the same and eventually messi will either drop permanently to midfield or become a centre-forward for the same reasons. Players get old dude, they can't evolve forever.

Why would he want to play in the Europa league?

Mourinho doesn't even like him...

He will go to PSG, Sheiks need image so they'll buy TSU and let Neymar go to Madrid

It'd be a commercial success. Everyone would be in a CR7 shirt in Asia, Africa and Kent.

>You're either born a playmaker or you're not, it's not something that can be learned

What are you on about.

Every position on the pitch is learned. Several strikers have moved back in their latter years. Ronaldo at Man Utd was essentially a playmaker from the wings.

Sometimes he'd drift inside and give assists.

Shhhhhhhh

Uh no. Ronaldo is too old and too expensive. Even Lingard is better than him.

Its time for him to go to MLS and retire in the USA

>Mourinho's tactics
um no sweetie it's every manager's tactics

This, when Mourinho thinks about him he is SEETHING.

He's going to City. Pep is going to have him as a tap in poacher god in his system.

On the serious side Yea I feel he can get that paycheck he wants in the MLS and the American team that ends up with him will make a ton of money from sells revenue and marketing. After the failure of US soccer not going to the World Cup they should spend some cash to get back the interest of the audience for the next 4 years.

Fuck this guy.

zlatan and ronaldo in the same team would be hilarious.

The funny thing is even if it happened, this would be such a shit move.

He's a completely different player nowadays and Yernited don't have a Modric type that could complement his game like they used to with Scholes

This is where Ronaldos should go. Miami Beckham United

>tfw MLS now has more teams named United than the fucking EPL

Ronaldo should unironically finish his career in the MLS, he loves the American lifestyle (Instagram, models, famous people) and he would be a hero at any team he joined. He'd get paid top dollar and make football more popular in America

Just look at attendance at El Clasico in Miami. This would happen all season in MLS. I would go just for the hype