Anyone else feel that this will be an utter disaster?

Anyone else feel that this will be an utter disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0hoE4h1oj1_nVu6CLLovZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll only find it bad if you're the sort of pleb who hated fwwm

Twin Peaks was never very good to start off with

yes. Legion set the bar pretty high for it

will this be what it was like when the phantom menace came out

I had high hopes for the season 10 of x-files since I wasted my time and watched all the episodes.
After the third episode stopped watching because how full retard they went and forgot what made the series good.
I have zero interest now for Twin Peaks and probably wont watch it.

I never liked this show and won't watch this.

I don't. I will feel disappointed if it doesn't reach inland empire levels of incoherent and weird.

On one hand, i feel like anything that david lynch does that he is super invested in and cares about will not suck.

On the other hand, how can they make a completely new /story/development that really leaves you wondering what is going to happen in a mysterious and unpredicatble way.

It feels like it might just be a bunch of old ass actors on screen for muh feels, though i hope not.

>how can they make a completely new /story/development that really leaves you wondering what is going to happen in a mysterious and unpredicatble way.
They don't need too, they just need to fucking finish the old one

It's directed 100% by Lynch.

Have some faith you filthy pleb.

Why is everybody assuming that it will be shit? Because of the lack of trailers? Lynch is putting stop to all trailers because he wants people to go into it without any preconceptions. I think it will be quite damn good. Besides: the actual episodes is just half of the fun. The other half, if not more, will be listening to these two niggers discussing it.

youtube.com/channel/UC0hoE4h1oj1_nVu6CLLovZw

Yes, but stunt casting on any scale is guaranteed to be a big problem and this is full of it.

Twin Peaks had a decent first season. People like to talk about the MUH SURREALISM but there was barely any Lynch shit in it. The dream scene in episode 3 is still the most interesting thing in the whole show. The romance were all boring filler shit that lead to nothing important.

Season 2 was absolute garbage. Windom Earle was the most underwhelming and boring antagonist of all time. And Coop's sudden romance with Annie was too forced.

The only thing Twin Peaks has are those black lodge scenes which can be fun to watch. But there are so few of them. Twin Peaks is like the hipster version of Breaking Bad. People exaggerate how good it is just for the sake of being a snowflake.

>yes. Legion set the bar pretty high for it
Legion is absolute trash, you uncultured fucking ape.

>advertising your own channel
i see what you're doing.

>Legion
Please dont be so stupid and fall under impression of new anons who spam this board day and night.

>The dream scene in episode 3 is still the most interesting thing in the whole show
Are you telling me S2 doesn't have more of this? that scene was the only reason I watched all of S1.

>shill your 1k sub channel
Fuck off

Watch the last episode of season 2
Its like episode 3 on drugs

I wouldn't call myself a nigger. But I realize you have to be something of a patrician to appreciate their low budget vlog kino.

Your channel is shit, fuck off.

The episode 3 ending made you feel like you're gonna watch an amazing show with a funny FBI guy and wacky surreal scenes. Instead it's the most painfully dull melodrama and romance shit.

The last episode of season 2 had great black lodge scenes. But it's a little too late. The black lodge is the only thing Twin Peaks has that is fun. No one gave a fuck about the Andrew subplot, or Audrey being a slut. We just wanted Cooper investigating the weird shit.

Lynch needs to inland empire this shit up

I like the show as it is but id be lying if i didnt say that Coop is the one that makes the whole show as good as it is

whatever

First episode is going to feature none of the old cast but will mainly be about the new younger actors living in twin peaks.

screenshot this.

Lynch is going to fuck with the fans like he did with FWWM

>"Oh you didnt like the first act of FWWM cos boring Chris Isaacs plot did nothing for you? Get ready for first episode of new season to be nothing but filler"

Did people not like the Chris Isaacs part?

>Did people not like the Chris Isaacs part?
Nope. I started watching FWWM with my friend and he got bored real quickly

Also FWWM got a lot of hate when it first came out. I love all the other scenes I just didn't like the first act so movie wasn't too bad when you got past that.

REMINDER THAT LONELY SOULS IS STILL THE GREATEST MOMENT TO EVER GRACE TELEVISION

Nothing like your green text has ever happened in the history of television or film. Stop thinking of the entertainment industry as your imaginary friends that are out to play jokes on you.

Lynch did fuck with the fans with the boring Isaacs scenes tho

It has the potential to be really good, but I feel like it won't. Hope I'm proven wrong on this one.

The autopsy, the mime, and the trailer park at dusk were all pretty eerie

well nobody can count on plebs liking their shit. If you want that, go watch some neo HBO shit.
the new season of x files was awesome. It had everything that made the old ones good. You are just plain wrong

>the new season of x files was awesome.
You are talking shit just to talk shit.
Go fuck yourself and your patrician taste you imbecile.

>After the third episode stopped watching because how full retard they went and forgot what made the series good.
The third episode was one of the best episodes of the entire show you pleb. Hate the rest of season 10, but there is no good reason to dislike the Weremonster episode.

as I've said dude, you have plenty shows that cater to your pleb taste. If anything, I envy you.

this, that episode made the whole thing worth it. And it was just a 6 episode thing, in my book they could've done a lot, A LOT worse.

>my gay friend didn't like it therefore people didn't like it

kys

>not trusting the Lynch

>Its like X on drugs