1>3>4>2>5>6>7

1>3>4>2>5>6>7

Correct.

I havent seen 7 but theres no reality where season 2 should be anywhere but the bottom of this list.

Watch 7 and you'll see why the ratings dropped to as low as they were for season 2.

Fear the Walking dead is better because it has a cool intro and Nick. And also Nick's sister's anime eyes my gooood

1>2>3>4>5>6>7

Not watching 3.09375 days worth of pop culture swill>1>3>4>2>5>6>7

7=1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,3,4,5,6

Negan makes the show. As much as I loved the governor he was underutilized and I feel like a conflict was teased about 8 episodes longer than it needed to be.

But Negan is a powerhouse in that role, every bit as great as a Heath Ledger joker. A truly iconic villain. And he makes all the other actors around him have to take it up a notch to keep up, that and uninteresting characters become interesting in how they have to interact with him. Rick, Eugene, Darryl, Carl, and Dwight; I didn't give 2 shits about before, but now, in light of Negan's influence, their stories have became interesting.

They need to walk a delicate tightrope with Negan. They can't just indefinitely postpone the showdown like they did with the governor (which makes them lame as they don't do anything for hours and hours). But they can't really get rid of him either as he's, by miles, the main draw of the show at this point.

But I hope they keep Negan on as long as possible (and hopefully have several major battles against him). The show is better than it ever was.

Also, the show is best when it just centers on a few characters (too many characters is a mistake, and one I suspect they'll correct in the finale). The best story arcs were season 1 when it was just Rick's story, the Governor's solo episodes, Morgan's story, and the couple that just followed Negan around.

But on the other hand, if it just follows lame characters around like Sasha and Mexican, it makes the whole episode dull as shit.

Is this bait?

Tl;dr

I stopped watching season 4, I believe.

Are you saying it actually gets worse than S2? How could they have made such a boring and shitty show based on zombies?

>1 and 3 are best, 4 and 2 are great
>5 is better than 6
>7 is dogshit
Fucking this. Nailed it, OP.

1>2>

That's as far as I got senpai.

They find garbage people with spiked medieval combat walkers. The garbage dumpster living people talk like cavemen. There's a deer that doesn't pass for a Cabela's game hunt game. Characters make the most retarded decisions I've ever fucking seen and act out of character as fuck. The villain isn't truly unjustified in his actions so the writers randomly have him and his henchmen be evil for a scene or two at random for no reason. The villain also talks like Ned Flanders. There's a CGI tiger that looks like shit that clearly ate over half the show's budget anyway. There's a black guy larping as a king in a kingdom who reads Martin Luther King Jr quotes to kids for bed time stories. Gabriel is literally the most likable and best written character on the show right now, fucking Gabriel. They find a group literally pulled from Z Nation consisting of exclusively women in a small village.

This image is literally the final product that aired on TV. At least Season 2 HAD A REAL FUCKING DEER!

Can you post a ratings chart or line graph of some sort. Love seeing that shit

Like the ones GOT use to get

1>seasons about governer>other shit seasons

Nope,

1>7>Rest

Negan literally carries every scene he's in.

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=3=4=5=6=7

This
Btw I stopped watching season 3

>There's a black guy larping as a king in a kingdom who reads Martin Luther King Jr quotes to kids for bed time stories
WE

Its hard to belive but yes, season 7 is worst than anything Ive seen. Im actually mad at myself for still watching it.

>worst
What is it with you faggots mixing up worse and worst all the time?

The deer scene at the circus place might be the worst scene in the entire show, and thats saying alot.

Worse than the combined total number of times people have been trying to 'snipe' and act as lookouts with the lens covers still clearly on the fucking optic?

>Comparing Jeffry D. Morgan's absolutely perfect preformance to Heath Ledger's ((((JOKER))))
kys