Eternal /fifa/ thread

physicality > pace edition

two words
PACEY NIGGERS

Anybody tried toty bonucci yet?

Yeah, he's shit.

Can't wait to open 30 packs I've saved for full toty and get nothing

That IF Guedes card is gr8. I randomly packed it in a Silver pack from doing a Championship SB for someone like Millwall, so built a cheap La Liga team to try him out. Scores for fun.

55 here and will probably put a shitload of golds back into the 81+ upgrades, so excited to pack bürki 15 times

Have a bunch of electrums in the mix so i'm hoping for some good silvers to fill out some more league sbcs for good packs.

I have coins worth around 1 million if im not at least making 200k back to buy that Rijkaard I need to finish my team I'll riot.

>keep trying icon strikers
>keep going back to mbappe

sigh, really hope I dont dislike prime sheva

*packs

>OP is vidya related
Well anyway as I don't know where to post this and I don't go here often, there will be a new NBA jam.

no
and 2k is awful, sports video games are dead

Im having more fun playing career mode than FUT desu

Reminder that prime MvB is the best striker in the game.

Is he worth it?

No idea how much he costs but he wont be any better than SIF Vrsaljko, TOTGS Kimmiich, Walker or Valencia

least important position on the pitch imo

Who have you tried? A lot of icon strikers have trash workrates

why don't you use the best centre-midfielder in the game?

so prices will fall alot in the next hour right? (i dont have one pack spared baka)
any investment tips? I already bought every silver for la liga and bundesliga for max 400, because i made so much with those serie a ones.

85's like Navas, Glik, Vertonghen, Leno will be dead cheap and are always used in SBC's, probs worth picking up a few and flogging them next week

potentially the players who evrybody will try and buy for their teams now they have coins

Bailly may be a good shout. Walker, Valencia too.

If you have more coins then Alaba, Sandro etc soon as lightning rounds are done

good shouts thanks
sadly not enough to invest in those fullbacks but its a good idea

Won first game of the WL 9-0

The guy had some very good red cards too so it's not like he was some silver shitter, i'm only a gold 2 player so the result surprised me

mvb, crespo, kulvert

hernandez was alright though

here we fucking go lads

budget allan shearer

Prime MvB is an utter shitter. My TOTGS John Stones has bodied him out of the game each time I've came up against him.

>no kaka

ffs ea this is the only card I want

Didn't get any toty from my packs but at least got that IF Sorenson and a 5000 coin card.

Like, Comment, Subscribe

Got IF Sorensen as well

>38 packs in
>NOTHING

I actually use Bundesliga, but usually 3 at the back, so I'll probably flip it into an sbc. We'll see. Wanted the Hinteregger or Fullkrug instead, but they're at least going for about discard, so that's good.

>3 games into the WL
>already want to kill myself

The gameplay is so slow and sluggish, i can't stand it

What the fuck is the point in having bergkamp and Shevchenko as your strikers and still playing park the bus counter attack ? It's ridiculous

Use 88 Shevchenko u pleb

Got if mora and walker as my best pulls. Also got enough shit 83s combined with the ones I already had in my club to do an untrable totw pulled Werner so that saved me 60k so I'm kind of happy.

>first saved pack
>Bonucci

Kane TOTY soon

2 100K packs
Wilson IF and Lacazette, not gonna complain

Why spend all that money just to lose?

Saved 55 packs, total worth around 1.5 million
Notable pulls:
>Lacazette
>David Luiz
>IF Oxlade-Chamberlain
>IF Werner
>IF Asenjo
>Insigne
>Gundogan
>Piqué (twice)

would be absolutely seething if I spend money on this

now time to put everything into 81+ upgrade packs

waiting for his prime plus I need coins to buy an icon CDM

Tried him because he's my favourite player from back when Serie A mattered. He had Ronaldo/Neymar/Martial in his pocket in a couple of WL games

I can't make money in this game for the life of me, wat do?

ughh buy la liga/bundes silvers

maybe the cheap ~80 rated otw cards in case they release a otw sbc in a couple weeks

Watch out for SBCs that are coin sinks for what they offer. BPM is shit no one ever buys bronze contracts. MMs have offered no return recently worth noting. Best investment is right now from TOTY, buy 80-82s for 700ish, sell for 1200ish everything else is too time consuming and not as systematic as what you can pick up right now from the crash

You don't make money off bpm through bronze contracts. You sell players, healing cards, and squad fitness cards. It's a slow burn

>BPM is shit
keep thinking that, more coins for me!

buy 86-88 players right now
just got an Ozil for 18k.

Rate this pack

your photoshopping skills are second to none

I hate Meyler with a passion

keep buying points like a good goy

>fifa gives you free untradeable icons
>still dump thousands into fifa

I get hes a pro player and all but still

>vodafone

I see your point. Ridiculous though

Screaming

>tfw no Goretzka EPL card

His prime will have H/H work rates and will be shit

More like you've got a thing for him you weirdo.

>go 1-0 up
>dominate
>hit bar twice with open goal
>he gets a breakaway
>scores through the legs of my defender with Jesus
>HT 1-1, he's had 1 shot
>disconnects
Cool game

he does have a sexy beard

pls no

>win all games in div5
>lose all games in div4
FUCK YOU EA

Can't complain about that, senpai.

I can't get out of 4, up or down. I just want to see tsu's gay win face. ALSO WHY IS NO ONE EVER PLAYING WOMENS TEAMS? I JUST WANT TO DAB WITH QTS

Nice NG pull

Was his team called FVD?

tell me about yashin, why does he wear the hat ?

on a side note i managed to stay clear of fifa for the last 7 days which definitly helped my anger management

Might have been, don't remember
Why?

>normally gold 2 player
>3-10 today
>can't get a smooth game
>lost 3 on penalties
>Jesus' stupid stupid face will haunt my dreams tonight
Never playing on friday again lads

>Almost bought the Dele Alli IF for 150k the week he was released
>He now goes for 450k
SEETHING.

women teams are actually really fun, they have diff physics

>managed to stay clear of fifa for the last 7 days which definitly helped my anger management
seek help desu

30 TOTY Ronaldo's m8. Believe.

Full bayern def and mf in fifa 19 here we go

>recycle a load of shit in my club doing untradeable EPL SBCs and 81+ guarantee
>pack Courtois and koscielny

no use in my club

a bittersweet feelerino

should i sell off my club for baby Shevchenko or one of CB Rijkaard/Desailly/Blanc?

(Maldini is out of reach rn tbqh)

Just go for one you like irl, I'll enjoy it more.

that's what i'm trying to do, but i like everyone except Blanc as i played with his lowest version already.

LB Maldini off chem, or 90 Puyol (he's really fucking good)

>manlet CB
>good
pick one and only one

Piss off Iain, his strength and jumping make him equal to or even better than any other icon CB

Would rather have John Stones

Is IF schmeichel worth it? I have cech in goal and looking at the card kasper better in everyway apart from handling. Yet hes rated 85 and some reason cech is rated 86

He is shit. I've never had a problem getting past him when I've played against him.

Whoever keeps going around outbidding me on low Alexis sanchez cards can you please fuck off

he's probably not worth the aggravation of changing and all that

probably better off saving a little extra for Courtois.

How many coins do you have?

is it worth rinsing all my golds into those 81+ packs or no

220k in liquidity, but with a couple hundred thousand coins available if i were to sell Hazard, Nianggolan, and a bunch of low-rated IFs/TOTG players.

Do it :3

But really, might as well since u have 4-5 months till tos? Unless your eyeing a icon sbc.

I've heard from everyone who has used him that he is utter shit and you'd be better off with basically anyone

If you can afford Prime Van Basten I highly recommend him. He's not only the most clinical striker in the game but he's got unique animations that make him lots of fun to use.

If you don't want to use your coins on an untradeable player then baby Sheva is really good. I wouldn't waste coins on a CB unless you're completely happy with your attackers and midfield.

Prime Ronaldinho is incredible. Feels like I'm playing Fifa 12 again.

i'm torn on Salah, and Bailly is serviceable, but i'd like to try out another option in either.

Worth building a silver squad this year? Looking to shake things up for fun and was wondering if it's worth bothering with or will they just get steam rolled.

Try out the loan MvB and see if you like him. I play him up front with ADP and they work well together since MvB can use his strength to hold the ball up and ADP makes great runs in on goal.

Just finished the Ligue 1 SBC, I hope Lille get relegated

FUCK LILLE, i'm about to drop Cavani into an SBC because of how much they pissed me off.