Why do you guys get so pissy about Dubai and other Gulf countries using Indians, Pakis, and Bengalis for labour?

Why do you guys get so pissy about Dubai and other Gulf countries using Indians, Pakis, and Bengalis for labour?

South Asians are a slave race. They’re meant to be told what to do. We all know this as a fact.

Look at how dirty and disgusting their countries are. I’ve seen documentaries about how these migrant workers camps are in bad condition, but it’s because these curry niggers refuse to clean. They shit in the same place they eat.

I mean come on, just fucking look at how Indians treat their own country. They bathe in a polluted rivers that have dead bodies and diseases. They throw trash everywhere. They don’t shower regularly because they lack any sense of hygiene.

The money they receive in Gulf countries is way more than anything they would get in their own shitholes. Seriously, all these migrant workers are uneducated morons. Why else would they want to work in physical labour?

So why do you guys care? Are you just jealous that your countries legally have to treat Indians as humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dubai isn't a country
And we don't, this isn't Reddit

india used to be a great civilization unlike those dubai niggers

>XYZ are a slave race
pretty reddit opinion, didn't read the rest.

It was but they are falling behind sadly

t. Slave race of Europe

there used to be a group of people with even larger group of followers that thought the same.

Wouldnt it be better for those places to import fellow Arabs in need, eg Syrians, and actually use them to form a working and middle class that will be required in their pharaonic cities in the desert?

It's one thing what Pajeets do amongst themselves, to jump in on their missery for a profit is just evil and doesn't justify the way they're treated in gulf states.

Nicely crafted bait btw

>used to be a great civilization
under others rule, like the british or muslims. when they're independent they ruin and shit all over everything their masters built.

Indians are nice people for the most part.

Gulf Arabs are amongst the shittiest people on planet earth.

You must be one of those sand niggers. Nobody else likes them.

>Why do you guys get so pissy about Dubai and other Gulf countries using Indians, Pakis, and Bengalis for labour?
>Dubai
>pakistan
>"countries"

>I mean come on, just fucking look at how Indians treat their own country. They bathe in a polluted rivers that have dead bodies and diseases. They throw trash everywhere. They don’t shower regularly because they lack any sense of hygiene.
thats because they havnt been indipendant for long enough to develop nationalism to replace their regionalism
They act like slaves because for the past few decades because their nations dont have a stable beauacracy yet, and they cant get that if they are treated like slaves

if "countries" like dubai stopped treating them like subhumans then thheir nations would be less substandard

like the west did to the middle-east (which started this whole mess in the first place)

poo

Capitalism. Pajeets are cheaper and do the same thing.

Syrians aren’t slaves like Pajeets either. They still have some self-respect despite their situation.

muslim tier comment

>Syrians aren’t slaves like Pajeets either. They still have some self-respect despite their situation.
yeah, young men running away to europe sure screams self respect kek

Are you aware that you’re a fucking Mexican?

America is so tired of you spics leaving your country for America that they want to build a wall.

Hahaha holy shit, I think you forgot where you were from for a second there.

I love UAE because they are our biggest weapon system buyers, hopefully finland can supply them more and more cool stuff.

here
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
>I think you forgot where you were from for a second there.
and pray tell us from which muslim hellhole did your parents came from?

You’re a fucking Mexican. The word Mexican is literally seen as a derogatory word, same as Paki or Indian.

All Mexicans do is behead each other for iPhones or a gram of cocaine. Nobody likes you short, fat, spics.

Even your Spaniard overlords were conquered by Arabs. So what does that make you? A subhuman.

Kill yourself.

kek

soon it's 2030

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM