Heem

bjpenn.com

Ngannou meme ends tomorrow, so glad

This is now a Khabib thread

prime schaub would heem ngannou and prime romero(in his 20s)

FOR ME, IT'S TONY FERGUSON

Bless

LOW-KEY

Just ordered the pizza thanks for the advice lads

I expect a picture of it, I'm curious what Ge*man pizza looks like

someone needs to call out this bitch and her pseudoscience

she literally thinks stuffing her face with roe eggs is gonna make her child a genius.

look on her twitter at all the bullshit articles she shills

i agree 100% bro bless

bless

Why did they stack saturday for combat sports but zero on tonight?

He has the best case out of anyone to do it. There was nothing shady about the story unlike heaps of others excuses other caught fighters.

2 years since, the case is stronger as we have a clear proof that it effected Yoel's reputation. We even had Bisping saying he won't give Yoel a chance at the title even if he beats Weidman.

Yoel heems this case easy imo.

I've been to Germany. it's not as good as LI/NYC pizza. The Turkish food is excellent, though.

Based Lithuanian, you got any fights coming up?

>those days when you can't hide from how bad your life is and has been

What's for dinner lads?

>Schaub picked DC

Why is Khabib pale? Is he white?

Reminder that at exactly a time like this last year Arlovski by decision was being touted as a free money bet by the distinguished Australian flag.

Arlovski will surely expose Ngannou. Surely the bookies are crazy!

Pizza

>Schaub picked Chael

Khabib is an Aryan god

he's from the Northern Caucasus. he's literally Caucasian. he's of Avar heritage

I hate idea of thin crust pizza, I like some dough. Also why do so many new yorkers love giant cheese pizza slices?

Why do you spam and why are you so autistic?

Beautiful moon tonight Bongs. It's a sharp, crisp sickle. Surely Stipe will die tomorrow.

>Schuab picked Ngannou
Btw hearing Schaub talk is fucking infuriating as hell, he sounds like he's 12 and has brain damage, takes a million years to make a point, sounds constantly like he's arguing with himself

Filtered

>comparing an expired arlovski to stipe

stop

>I hate idea of thin crust pizza, I like some dough.
I like both types, but I agree dough is superior, especially with some seasoning or if buttered well.
>why do so many new yorkers love giant cheese pizza slices?
Do you hate the idea of an overly cheesy slice, an overly big slice, or only the combination of both things? You're asking why people like more of what they already like. I'm sure there's some food that you love enough to overload on it.

Quinton Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen
Douglas Lima vs. Rory MacDonald
Michael Chandler vs. Goiti Yamauchi
Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Henry Corrales
Aaron Pico vs. Shane Kruchten

in terms of the best possible matchups to be made rn in all of UFC, where does stipe vs ngannou rank

#1?

you cant filter me im changing constantly. stay in shambles h8r

Schaub Bless

No no no you don't get it arlovski is free money, the Zulu doesn't know how to wrestle

I hate the idea of just plain cheese pizza

khabib tony

Khabib vs tony is #1
I wont count possible match ups with gooby cos he's not even fighting
Stipe vs mgumba prolly #2

I hate the idea of fatty bits of steak, but some people swear by it.

Ngannou basically threw Blaydes away from him with an overhook, his raw strength and instincts are really strong even if his technique isn't great. Stipe doesn't really have a great blast double, probably because his back is shot. Good single but probably not good enough. Francis will definitely be looking for it.

Finally a good thread.

>fatty bits of steak
People put this on pizza? Or are you referring to greasy sausage that leaves puddles of grease

I'm talking about the fat on the edges of most types of steak that some people relish. It's just another example of a common food that people love (e.g. cheese pizza) which I personally don't.

Lima and Rory both made 169

Lima can definitely floor Rory if Rory doesn't respect his counterstriking.

Im not the spammer, bro

Someone add Overeem's face in there

roe eggs?

MMA kino

Why do you autistically spam this general? Tell us who upset you

>Rampage owes 10k to Chael for every takedown
Lmao what did he get himself into

Punished Pico made 145

his last KO was a thing of fucking beauty. anyone have the .webm?

Leave him alone

chael took him up on the offer? whats he getting in return

Lmao khalabeebs face, looks like a serial killer
he would absolutely murk him

Linn's body arcing towards the cage is fucking gorgeous

Can someone explain how did he avoid he overhand, did he just move sideways enough or back, i cant tell

It's one sided apparently, I mean I don't know nowadays Rampage's TDD or Chael's wrestling game, but this is so fucking dumb to assume you can't get taken down.

that's a high quality heem right there

Rampage having semi-visible abs is the upset of the weekend for me

the guy had a clean shot but it didn't have a lot of heat behind it. he was either already gassed or has no power so Pico didn't fear him and walked him down

Comfy

253lbs, btw

>Dominos
Lukas, i..

i can't be taken down

GSP vs Tyron
Khabib vs Tony
DC vs Gus
Megan vs Cyborg

All of the top match ups right now

STIPE GON GET IT

damn, German dominos looks good.

I hate people.

The fuck is knoblauch sauce

Such a beautiful hook
hope you dont mind me saving it into my fap folder

this is the thanks stipe gets for having saved people from burning to death

Papa Johns is best chain pizza, to me dominoes ranks just above the worst that is little ceasers

Garlic sauce

Punished Pico's opponents combined records are 27-8, which is fucking nuts considering he's 1-1

I made another one with extra angles

lol I can't believe this is what you people consider good pizza

pic related: a legit slice of god-tier pizza from my local pizzeria (one of the dozen in a 5-mile radius from my house). buffalo chicken on the top, ziti slice on the bottom

I truly pity you uncultured swine who are forced to call Domino's "good." it's the equivalent of a black person living in the hood and finding a $50 pair of beat up Jordans to be "fresh"

Watching these reminds me how i miss training

that timing, precision, and power is an insane combo. you can truly see his boxing talent on display here. he's gotta stop trading shots, though. didn't work out for him in his first fight and better strikers than this can will make him pay for it again

>ziti on pizza
wtf

>15 lbs difference

How fucked is Stipe?

he's a lean heavyweight with great cardio, if he can make it to the 4th then he's a sure thing

What's his endgame?

His pizza does look shitty, i love quality quatro fromaggi but its hard to find here
people just put cheep cheese and its disgusting
I love gorgonzola on pizza

I bet you I can take you down.

>if he can make it to the 4th

I don’t spam bro. I’m almost always in good spirits also. I hope you feel the same. Schaub bless. Bless bro

daniel cormier is a fat slob literally killing himself to make 205 pounds when he's 5'8 with boots on

Cormier's weight cut is easier than Conor's at 145, he just got lazy last time

Bless bro

will DC extend his title defense streak?

>worst coast 'za

*vomits*

I really hope she didn't drain Francis's mojo

Chael Sonnen
Douglas Lima
Goiti Yamauchi
Georgi Karakhanyan
Aaron Pico

CanadianPervert.jpg

I feel bad for the other alright Canadians that share flag with you

Imagine being a chinlet lmao

t. philistine