Buy a gun

Why don't you own a gun?

Do you want to die in the upcoming riots?

You need to own a pistol first, then a rifle.

What are you waiting for????

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6vaa6wsw7Ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already do.

Oh and buy a rifle, then a pistol you massive faggot

haha sucks to be american lol you guys have to own guns to be safe lol in my country we have these people called police...

OBVIOUS BAIT POSTER

DO NOT RESPOND

people say there are going to be riots every convention, every election cycle. it never happens and it is always just fear mongering.

>IT'S NOTHING

how fucking stupid.
since when does a recorded race war ever happened?
retards that own guns are the first to go. just look at south africa. AWB leader eugene tebow was the most armed afrikaner and he got hacked to death with machetes in his sleep.

I agree, but most people don't have the money for a rifle.

What's the best first pistol on a budget??

Thinking about a Glock 43. I want a really small gun in 9mm. Currently have a Taurus that I'm getting rid of. Little to big for an every day carry.

Marakov

But if your police kill the criminals they win!

I put my Glock .40 cal in my waist with the extended mag

Fuck I need one but my sister won't let me own one in her house. I move out at the beginning of the year and could buy one then, but there's a good chance of SHTF by election time.

I have a Springfield, two flintlock pistols and a katana. And some Brazilian military surplus.

>Never

Think about a Sig 938 or a Sig 290.
Almost everbody now makes subcompacts in full nine.
Makarov is great but it's not 9mm and is slightly weaker, still a respectable defense round though.

No excuse my fellow Americans

I plan on taking lessons once I recover from my surgery.

I don't know where to start.

I looked up today some places to get training at gun ranges etc.

I have some expandable income for a fire arm but really don't know where to start

Any advice would be cool

Makraovs are hardly worth their price anymore due to surplus drying up

There are two ways some one can get you to do anything. Through reasoning or through force.

By owning and carrying a firearm, you remove any opportunity of force being used on you. You would then have to be convinced otherwise by words, not actions.

Unless your some fucking retard who hands out his wallet when some one politely asks. Then there is no need of force at all. At which point, I take PayPal.

I am a college student. Right now I'm considering getting an uber to drive me to wallmart, buying a Maverick 88 and some shells, then hunkering down for the riots. My city was on the list. Am I overreacting? I was at a protest last night and, although it remained peaceful, they made clear they weren't interested in peace. I can see the one tomorrow becoming violent, and it's just blocks from my house.

Is that an M4?

Good accuracy but low damage

Look up /k/'s sticky

my mum said im not allowed a gun

It's an ar15, which is the civilian version of the M4

Step one ask yourself what you want it for
Step two go to gun shop
Step three ask questions with clerks and handle several firearms
Step four if store has attached range rent guns you are thinking about buying
Step five purchase gun

I have it saved on my mobile

Not that is wrong but if you stick to step one and let me know I can try and point you in the right direction.

call of duty sucks
except 2, that was awesome

I have an SKS and a scoped .303 enfield

Looking to buy a shotgun , anyone know what kind of shotgun is in OPs picture ?

If not , any recommendations? Will be stricly a self defense weapon

Unfortunately I have to wait till monday to legaly buy pic related. Fuck weapon laws.

Saiga 12

Also can do the same but really talking to a store clerk while you have direct access to firearms to handle and possibly even test fire is significantly better than internet forums

BCM is the Master Race

Hipoint
cheap shit but it puts lead down field.

>tfw the histroy books will call the second civil war, the mosin revolution.

you sound like a massive pussy dude
do you wear a helmet all day too?

>Point
>Head

Do it or prepare to be punished for the sins of your ancestors

Self defense for my home and just in case shtf and also eventually going to become a cop work for feds so the training can't hurt

Yeah I was thinking about going to a gun shop with a range. I looked up the reviews on a local one and they have training courses so I will probably do that. I just don't really know what to ask and don't want to seem like a retard/autist

>pistol before a rifle

I don't think so, Tim. In a resistance scenario where there is civil unrest, rifle is going to be your best bet. Pistols are supposed to be in case of malfunction of a primary.

Nope. A race war would start with an "Uncle Tom" purge, after that would be the white liberals. Rural gun owning whites who are proficient at living off the grid would be pretty much unstoppable.

I clearly don't disagree with you but I'm putting myself in the guys shoes. I have no ranges within 2 hours that rent firearms, most gun store employees around me are complete asshole kids who try to upsell you stupid shit that they aren't familiar with and many places are uncomfortable letting you handle their guns even if they think you are looking to buy.

i own a lee enfield
legal and great gun
and it's good for racewars since the only weapons nigs will have will be shanks, pistols, and molotov cocktails. no long rifles or shotguns.

I live in Nebraska and want to build a AR-15

I don't have any gun permits or training on how to handle weapons.

Do I just need to go to a gun shop, submit a background check, come back when it's approved, and buy my lower receiver and parts? if I'm reading this right, I don't need some kind of special gun permit for rifles, only for handguns do I need permits?

I will need it for home defense as I am pretty sure you can't have a cc in my state.

Plan on a semi auto rifle and a hand gun.

I will go to the gun range/store to ask more questions

Not much, but im ready

Should have mentioned:

AK's and all variants are illegal here
This includes the Saiga unfortunately

Looking for a 12g pump around 500$

Leaning towards a Remington 870

For cop work/fed work/ decent home and personal defense you could walk in to a store that tells you to buy an M&P Shield in 40S&W (a good answer) or you could walk in to store 2 and have them recommend you a Kimber 1911 (dogshit answer). Spend some time on /k/ brother

How much did the Lugar set you back?
How is it to use?
Ive always wanted one.

870 is good, my Winchester 1200 was of better quality for the same price though

I'm lucky, I know a gun store that is based as fuck, I learn something new every time I visit, and the only thing that keeps me from visiting and buying more often is insufficient funds. My go-to gun store prior to this one was like what you describe though.

Go to a local range and rent a gun after ingraining the four laws of firearm safety in your brain. Ask a clerk or another customer to teach you how to shoot if you need help. People at the range are typically pretty friendly.

>Never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot
>know what you're shooting and what's behind it
>Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot
>Always treat a gun as if it's loaded. Even if you know it isn't. A lot of negligent discharges happen with "unloaded guns"

>tfw not going to have money for guns until the election and everything gets marked up 300% after Shillary wins

Thanks for saving my image

It was given to my wife by her parents, but it's extremely accurate.

Can't go wrong with an ar-15 for your semi-auto rifle needs unless you have a very high budget available. As for a hand gun you need to consider if you want to carry it or not and give consideration to the size of the guns that you handle as well as the different main calibers you'll encounter such as .45 .40 and 9x19. Single stack is very popular right now with carry guns but I think it's asinine, might be something to research if you are looking for a smaller fun

870's and 500's are essentially the same thing. the only thing I like a little more about the 870 is the safety is easily manipulated from a shooting grip, whereas the 500 you have to move your hand to toggle the safety. Trust me though, once you buy a 12 gauge, you'll shoot it once and never shoot it again. It's just not fun to shoot.

Good to know , we finally have a Cabelas in my city so i will have a look at both

Would like a Benelli Supernova , but they are close to 1000$ dollars canadabucks up here

Cheers man

You are lucky, I have about 7-8 within a half hour of my house and every single one of them are staffed by assholes. I'm a normie dude who always gets along with people too, not some drugged up looking faggot. I just buy online now (which saves a fortune) and stick to the least bad store for the transfer

fucking lucky. I cant find one for under $1200 and I just cang justify that with out a pretty good pay raise

9mm is the only acceptable choice for carrying.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Fuck off leaf.

For all you USbros don't just stop at buying yourself a gun. Buy family members and friends that you care about a gun too.

fear not the dindu for you have an M1a

.308>.233

That reminds me, there was some article where the author was talking about "The NRA used to support X, Y, and Z!" and didn't understand they were talking about the wrong god-damned NRA.

>>Never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot

>>know what you're shooting and what's behind it

>>Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot

>>Always treat a gun as if it's loaded. Even if you know it isn't. A lot of negligent discharges happen with "unloaded guns"

Good points knew most of them but good non the less. Have not gotten a chance to practice them but thank you.

Something that can kill easily or hurt someone should be treated with the most amount of care and I intend to do as you wrote

>Self defense for my home and just in case shtf and also eventually going to become a cop work for feds so the training can't hurt
In that case you'd probably want to go with a full-size 9mm duty gun.
Anything in the 500-600 dollar range is going to go bang everytime and for the most part is personal preference regarding ergonomics and other nuances.
G17 M&P9 SigP320(amongst other Sig offerings) Berretta PX4 and the Springfield XD are all easy to maintain handguns for beginners and will go bang everytime

If you plan on becoming a police officer find out what duty gun the department you'll end up in uses and get one of those for commonality in training.

>Why don't you own a gun?
But I own many.

>Not just building an ar-10

I'm in Chicago, I don't know any local gun stores. I have my Foid Card. I feel if I lived in the suburbs I could get a nice gun for a good price. If anyone has any shops in mind let me know. I need it for conceal carry.

Is that bipod on the sling swivel thing? Also what type is it, looks light as fuck and I want one that isn't balls heavy like the one I have on my savage

The maverick 88 is also significantly cheaper than the two but is still good quality(it is 90% identical to the 500) and has the easier to use crossbolt safety like the 870

I have only ever shot one shotgun amd it was a newer 870 express tactical

Im not going to lie , i dont enjoy shooting it. I am 6'2 200lbs and it still is a bit of a pain in the ass to handle .

That said , i feel like i should have one in my collection

>Auto-5

Clearly a man of depth and sophistication.

>Not having a Scar 17s

>any Ar 10 that doesnt have 3 grand put into it sucks ass

No thanks

how does that american link apply to me? even more reasons to laugh at you lol

Read the first post wrong, it's only a ruger mk2

I can't decide between an Aug or nice ar with pinned flashhider

I'm a university student at the moment and don't have a job. My father has a fuckload of guns though, so in the case of needing to defend myself I'm fine. I want to get a CC permit and carry around a pistol though, but before that I want to actually get good with guns.

Ofc this will be all on my own dollar once I have a job.

Mossberg 500 12 gauge 20" barrel police riot trade in.
Mossberg 500 20 gauge 26" barrel more of a hunting shotgun
Ruger P95 9mm ugly fucker but built like a tank and has never jammed
Currently have a stripped lower with a wishlist already in mind for my AR build.

Yea I was thinking an ar15 or an sks and a hand gun. I have like 600 give or take to spend if anything. I want something good not some middle of the mall bs

Have been reading up some what about guns and necessary attachments.

>sight
>sling (a must)
>flashlight (a must in a shtf scenario)

I plan on getting good with the stock iron sights before making any purchases though

I've been to the range a couple of times. I'm kinda shit with a handgun but pretty good with a .22 rifle.

What should i get? of the handguns I tried I liked the 1911 the best.

I'm pretty poor though. I wish they made somehting like a ruger 10/22 in a slightly higher caliber

>2016
>Not buying a $1600 flamethrower

Because Canada has had identical rulings.

Why pinned?
Live in a weird state?

couldn't be fucked getting a license, storage safe, or giving police 24/7 uninvited access to my home for inspection. So have a sword and bow.

870s have a great reputation so it's not a bad choice by any means but I loved my old Winchester. I dont know if the new ones are the same but you should be able to see the quality when you shop.

BCM is the master race

>Canadian trisomy 21 victim

"lol"

No love for shotguns?
Why is there never any love for shotguns?

I prefer the top mounted safety of the 500. You can easily see it and engage/disengage it while the shotgun is shouldered. The Maverick 88 isn't a bad choice at all if you're looking for an affordable and reliable home defense firearm though.

>never
I've never died, am i wasting ten dollars a month on life insurance?

So your government is trying to bring everyone down to the level of the abbo incase they want their land back?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vaa6wsw7Ts

>Is that bipod on the sling swivel thing
If you mean the only rail on the bottom in the front then yes it is. However the stud is now on the bottom of the bipod.

It's an atlas bipod.

I actually don't run a sling (only because I keep forgetting to buy one) or a light (because I don't see a huge reason for it personally but I know others will disagree) but I also have the same idea as you about getting good with irons since having a scope/bipod on my savage made it no fun, just constant bullseyes on the target. The problem is that a lot of AR-15's don't have "stock" iron sights and will just come flattop now. If you get one without its own irons you can go the carry handle route like I did or do flip-ups but keep in mind a lot of the cheaper flip-ups won't keep zero (they'll stop being accurate after a few shots).

If you're a gun pleb and want a NO BULLSHIT set up then listen up.

>Pistol
Glock 19 or Shield 9

>Shotgun
Maverick 88

>Rifle
M&P15 or AR556

Thats it! Those are proven guns that won't give you trouble and will protect you just fine.

>35 million people
>20 million are women and children
>15 mil men
>12 million legal guns in Canada

try gettin outta the gta sometime, friend.