Biases aside!

Biases aside!

Who wins in a best of 7: Dream team or the Redeem team?

Dream team sweep.

Bird, Jordan, Robinson, Magic, Malone, and Barkley are all pretty much GOAT tier. Ewing, Stockton, Scottie, Clyde, and Chris aren't GOAT tier but still all time great.

The only GOAT tier player on the bottom team is Bron. Kobe, Wade, Kidd, and MAYBE Dwight/Paul/Carmelo/Williams are all time great.

So that's 1 GOAT and a few greats vs many GOATS and many greats. Dream team would sweep in 5.

dream. i'd be interested to see today's team playing with today's rules tho

Dream team wouldn't have a chance
First of all, think of all the advancements in nutrition and fitness knowledge in 16 years
The 08 team would be better shape

Second, the dream team is taller, but the 08 team was more athletic
I'm trying to think who would defend LeBron
It probably would have been Barkley
That's a huge mismatch

Third, the dream team wasn't in that great of shape
Magic came out of wilderness for this
Larry Bird struggled with back issues
Several others had knee issues
They never really had to worry about that because no one was really capable of keeping up with the dream team back then and they didn't log that many minutes but it would have been interesting to see how they would have hold up if there was any real competition

I think the dream team could push it to six games but I'd take the redeem team

Pippen would lock down LeBron.

LeBron could barely handle Kawhi Leonard's defence. Imagine Pippens?

>Jason Kidd on the same tier as Kobe
I like you

Kawhi is a better defender than Pippen m8

Barkley looking like a homo in this pic.

"Redeem team"

Spain played at their level for 38 minutes with a 17 (SEVENTEEN) yo point guard

What rules are you playing? I think the dream team has more talent on it but Bird at that point was old and broken down but could still be used for spacing. Magic was still GOAT. I think dream team's got the better defenders, Pippen and Jordan are locking down and trapping anyone in the backcourt. I'd say dream team for sure if they also had zeke on the team because it'd make their second team impossible to guard. P&R with zeke and Ewing would be deadly especially with Mullin and Bird out there meaning you want to play zone and rotate you're fucked because if you're stopping the three Clyde or Barkley have a mismatch and they're dunking on you.

With the roster as is when the second team comes in I think Redeem Team gets their lead back. It'd be a close game mostly won on defence.

Pippen would probably too busy with Carmelo
And LeBron would handle Pippen easily

>calling them the redeem team
stop trying to force this meme

>sweep in five

U dingus

>Laettner instead of Shaq
Every time

And before buttmad Dookies come and tell me how great in college he was, you can't deny Shaq would have made that team beyond legendary.

2012>2008

Yeah but they picked Christian because they knew he would be a sort of bag carrier guy as opposed to Shaq.

Have to exploit quick guards vs Magic and Stockton. You may not outrebound the dream team.

>meme
it's not a meme. They lost to a bunch of whiteboys in 2004 and had to redeem themselves. How old are you that you think that name is just a forced meme?

How is it a meme? For a long time, this is all that I knew the 2008 team as.

lol no