JUST

JUST

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/19/robby-anderson-arrested-in-florida/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-wr-robby-anderson-arrested-charges-florida-article-1.3766403
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jest

Things really went south after he didnt get that Pro Bowl spot

That nigga look like Trippie Red lmao

2nd time he's gotten arrested in Florida in the offseason. He still has pending felony charges from the last time.

He's going to jail.

nigs gonna nig

>America tolerates niggers only because they are fast runners

> Anderson allegedly told the arresting officer he was going to find his wife, “f–k her and n-t in her eye.”
ELITE BANTZ

why don't millionaires just hire drivers?

Because, hired drivers won't go at 105 mph down a highway and threaten to rape a police officer's wife when they get pulled over.

>these are the same people that kneel for the flag
lmao @ nflcucks

Well at least Quincy Enunwa is coming back.. but then again knowing my team we will NOT draft a qb but rather a FUCKING DEFENSIVE PLAYER AND CONTINUE TO BE MEDIOCRE. FUCK

Not just fast drivers, we let Hurricane Carter out of jail cause he was good at punching people.

If its any consolation, the Jets are like 3-35 all time in trying to draft franchise quarterbacks, so even if they had picked a quarterback, its unclear how much it would have really helped them since they still have McCown.

oh, I know trust me but I just want hope.. I can't stand going into another season knowing I'm wasting my time. Just give me something for a few years. I'm tired but unlike faggot bandwagons I'll still be around like an abused wife

What did Robby Anderson mean by this?
Anderson was arrested early Friday morning in Sunrise, Fla., the Broward County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to the Daily News. According to the police report, after being arrested and placed in the back seat of the police vehicle, Anderson “stated that when he got out he was going to find (the officer’s) wife, f--k her and n-t in her eye.”

nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-wr-robby-anderson-arrested-charges-florida-article-1.3766403

He's white

>America
>in 2018

Worst timeline.

Brees was round 2, Wilson 3, Dak 4 and Brady 6. The problem is not that your team doesn't draft QBs in the first round, the problem is you can't develop them for shit.

dak sux butt

2017 NFL Racial Demographics:
Black 70%
White 27%
Pacific Islander 2%

2017 NFL Player Arrests, Charges, & Citations:
Black 95%
White 2.5%
Pacific Islander 2.5%

I think you have to be a little insane to play in the NFL

Send every ape back to Africa

Is this true