Thierry henry is the greatest striker of all time

thierry henry is the greatest striker of all time.

Change my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qy5iZh86e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fatnaldo is. Henry is second.

Brazilian Ronaldo is better

>0 (ZERO) goals in 2 World Cup finals, 2 World Cup semifinals, a European Championship final, 2 Champions League finals, 4 Champions League semifinal games and 4 FA Cup finals

Anyone who doesn't say van Basten is a nigger or a pleb

>American
>aware of soccer before 2006

doubt

Kane is already better than him

Do people actually rate him higher than Suarez?

Fatnaldo is in another level, Henry isn't close.

>martial before martial was cool
Why do people even rate this bald cunt

When has Martial scored 30+ goals a season 5 years in a row?

Rashford is better

you forgot pic

I don't remember hahaa

/thread

R9, Romário, Van Basten are all better.

>I prefer to watch youtube highlights of an overweight brazilian dribble drobble plast la liga defenders rather than watch a classy frenchman score every sort of goal imaginable in the premier lague

>Suarez
one good year at Liverpool and then statpadded in Lel Liga with an op Barca

You arsenal fans are patethic

youtube.com/watch?v=8qy5iZh86e4

Ronaldo is much better.

Tried them both on FIFA and CR9 is better in every way

Sorloth > Tsunaldo

thats a nice el tornado

Messi is a striker (don't try and fedora your way out of that). Messi is greatest player of all time. Ergo, Messi is better than Henry

Messi isn't human, doesn't count

for me, it's Mark Viduka

RUUD
VAN
NISTELROY

Diego Milito is better

>muh PL

For five or six seasons he was amazing. Five or six seasons doesn't equal a career though and if it doesn't equal a career then you can't be GOAT based off that.

Why would I want to do that?

I'm sorry I can't

>5 or 6 seasons isn't a players prime
>Players have to be in their prime for a decade in order to be considered the best
The state of English football knowledge

eplel was below buyernliga, serie a and la liga back then

Harry Kane is better.

The only player who is as good as Messi in dribbling. Also I dont understand why dont people consider him a GOAT? He has 2 WCs doesnt he?

Cringe

He was only elite for 5 years. Messi is GOAT

>Le get dropped for Zamorano man

Nowhere near Messi when it comes to dribbling

Henry wasn't even better than Eto'o

quads confirmed, dribbling alone makes messi better

>because of repeating numerals, it has to be factual

He started dating transexuals.

pace babby

It's factual regardless of that added numeral caveat

Can close the thread.

He's played striker like 15 times in his career

>CL finals in 2005 and 2008
>below buyernliga

he's literally rated 2 behind messi you fucking retarded

>when it comes to dribblings against Osasuna

Bitch he won the golden boot with a shit team at ajax while dutch goals scored 1.5 points in the race for it

You are an angry little man

Maybe I went a bit overboard there

>le miss 3 sitters in the CL final man

>He has 2 WCs doesnt he?
Yeah, but in the firstone he was only along to the ride. Didn't play a single game while Romário and Bebeto carried a quite shitty team (to our NT's standards) to a WC victory.

Top lad

what a fag, probably the same faggot who said suarez would flop in barca, if u actually look at suarez goals you would know most of the goals he creates himself out of nothing

messi can dribble againts osasuna but he cant dribble againts national teams with legit defenders. Ronaldo could of dribbled past anyone big and small teams

>messi can tribble so he the GOT

ronaldo wasn't that much of a dribbler as some highlights suggest. sure he was special, but more of a pure striker who can also dribble. also had insane speed, and dribling speed. too bad that injury happen. but messi is as good as a dribbler as it can get. and he scores goals. a classic 10 who is also a top scorer, dribbler etc. best player since maradona by far. only saying since maradona because i didin't actually get to see maradona, wasn't born then. is only fair to rate players you actually know.

he dribbles and scores.
yes dribbling is the shit in football, you think it's easy? well it is for some, myself included when i used to play but it's the most difficult and rewarding process in football. anyone who actually plays or has played football at some organized knows this.

>All this foreign muck

THE FOG ON THE TYNE IS ALL MINE ALL MINE

soccer is for fags
the best striker of all time is Bruce Lee
stop being a gaysmith and learn a real sport
not field faggotry all balls no hands

You don't even play sports Kenneth, you fat fucking loser.

>yes dribbling is the shit in football
yes but no, not anymore in modern football. solid tactics, endurance, and speed is where it's at.

jej

add dribbling to that mix and you have a great player. your description only it sounds like milner, kante or something. dribbling is king.

he has 3 WCs

>milner
a team of milners can easily win vs a team of "great players" who dribble. this isn't futsal m8.

let's not take dribbling for granted, it's not something anyone could master. how often did a player like pirlo actually dribbled per match... and he really was top class. dribbling is where is at. that's common sense.

you're romanian. lack of players who can actually dribble are the reason we are so bad lately. stanciu can't fucking dribble and he plays "number 10". lately we look a bit better because of players like grozav, bicfalvi, who can dribble to some extent. best games played by romania in last years were those in which we had sanmartean, who is an insane top class dribbler. driblingul e baza.

>first time on 4chin
>posts garbage
contacting the local ape(NIGGER) squad to take your router away. i've seen enough

>hurr dubs are srs business durr
kys leaf

you have to go back

The shit that you have to read on spuh

tie between him and kewell (pre liverpool), both some of the greatest players to ever put on the green and gold

I want to say Romario but probably because childhood hero and all that stuff but he was truly fantastic probably the best player in the last 20 meters

why does he look like lcim in that picture?

Kane is objectively better.

for me it's lacazette

Anyone saying anything but Ronaldo are delusional
A shame he was so fat and fucked himself
Guy was literally a Fenómeno
Those who are saying Messi should stop watching le ebin YouTube highlights.
Messi evens out when playing against good teams.
Fatnaldo would ram everything. There is just no way of arguing about this, guy was the best

are you sure user?

You’re not wrong.

mbappé

>le eternal CL loser mercenary man

try again kiddo