I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here...

>I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you niggers do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
>There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Niggers are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

I'd say it applies better to white people

Except every primarily white country has reached a natural population balance.
Meanwhile all developing countries are flooded by overpopulation.

>what is colonialism
>whitiez were a good boy they dindu nuffin

kys

???

Quality thread.

Prevalence isn't the same as overpopulation, you dense faggot.

>You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area

How does that not describe post-Plague European colonialism? do you even know history or do you think the world came into being as it is today?

>the world is overrun with white people

It was during colonial times you 13 year old retard.

The key part being "multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed" Which white people don't do. Try harder.
Meanwhile, that is precisely what's going on everywhere else.
>post-Plague European colonialism
Nice backpeddling.

how can they multiply like this when the telly tells me they dont have any food or water

There was never at any point in history more than one billion white people on earth.

I don't think you really understand what "overrun" means.
Literally everything you're going to say about "it fits better for white people" applies to blacks and asians as well. Except white people and some asian nations learned and developed. Blacks so far haven't.

Someone made a cute little map with graphics and everything, so it MUST be accurate.

where do you think all the food and watah went? they eat everything until they look like balloon animals, get constipated and die

>Which white people don't do

Lol. You're so fucking retarded. Why do you think colonialism happened? why do you think whites import most of their stuff from the third world and exploit its population? why do you think they took over the Americas? resources.

>applies to blacks

I don't remember when blacks took over the natural resources of foreign lands and exploited them in order to enrich themselves

When they enslaved the Jews and forced them to build pyramids for them

Did you even read the question?

Shit, man. I didn't realize I was talking to a 13 year old hoodrat.
"MULTIPLY AND MULTIPLY" is something "white" culture left behind a long fucking time ago. Black people still do it. Even in first world countries.
Stop trying to move the goalposts.
If anyone is acting like a virus it's you.
See above.

>I don't remember when blacks took over the natural resources of foreign lands

Because they never made it to "foreign lands".

More than 10,000 years living on the East coast of Africa, and Madagascar was still discovered by Polynesian colonists from across the Indian ocean before it was discovered by Africans due to their inability to invent a simple boat.

Mate, exploiting other nations for economic gain has nothing to do with overpopulation.
Try again, you dense cunt.

>we actually attracted a butthurt nigger into this thread

>Because they never made it to "foreign lands".

Yeah? so? they still never expanded and exploited the natural resources of other counties like whites did. Nice backpedaling btw.

Millions of Africans are entering Europe right now, receiving free food, money and housing from European governments and stealing from, attacking and raping Europeans

>Black people never conquered other nations
Mhm... sure. No such thing as tribal warfare in africa. No sir.
Egypt certainly did. I thought you waz kangz and shiet?

not the same

the fact that you think it is shows how retarded you are

>All those poor women and children fleeing from war

>getting on a boat to take land and resources and terrorize the natives is completely different from getting on a boat to take land and resources and terrorize the natives
You really make me think senpai

I am pretty sure rabbits behave the same. Or any other rodent

You once again to understand the huge difference. Must be terrible having a pea for a brain.

>failing to write "fail" while calling someone else stupid
The irony is palpable.