How would your family feel if you brought home an Italian gf?

How would your family feel if you brought home an Italian gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/28/us/new-york-mafia-allegations/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-new-york-mafia/fbi-arrests-19-accused-new-york-mobsters-linked-to-lucchese-family-idUSKBN18R2DN
youtube.com/watch?v=BWhjp7E94Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They would be very happy as I am Italian American, I will never have a gf of any ethnicity tho

Better than a spaniard piece of shit.

You guys are literally CHIcanos just by muh heritaging this hard

>being subject to someone elses opinion of you

i would marry valentina nappi even if she required me to pay for an in house bull to fuck her on the regular

Italians are better than Chicanos
Excellent post

Mum "oh good for you I'm so happy for you please have lots of grandkids"
Dad: "don't ever get her pregnant she'll be a fat mess in 10 years"
Grandma: "Oh I'm sure you're still meant to be a priest, just remember you can hold hands and stuff just no sleeping together!"
Grandpa: "It all started with the Italians moving in back in the 50s that's when Canada went to shit"

Very upset because Italians are not wh*Te in the eyes of my racist parents

They'd tell her to fuck off because we're full.

Italians brought good food and culture to this country
Mexicans brought crime, disease and despair. You've never heard of anything like a Mexican gang coming from the Italian community

Better than a Swedish piece of shit
t. Not pewdiepie

Please speak fluent Italian and tell me about how you grew up in Italy. Both of you are the same brown shits to me :^)

Proudissimo

>white European Italians are the same as Aztec goblins that hail from mehico

Are you currently studying theology?

Based parents.

>You've never heard of anything like a Mexican gang coming from the Italian community
Shitty bait. Try harder.

>this is the TERRONIGGER that always spams this bullshit
>what is the mafia
>what are riots
>italian bring no crime
>MUH NUCLEAR REACTORS
why do you fucks go full autism whenever someone makes the obvious statement that both of your kind are identical?

No but my grandmother is a very religious Catholic that thinks I should be a priest. I've also never had a gf except in grade 10 so that may be why she and others including the parish priest thinks that.

The Mafia does not exist anymore outside of betting, the cartels are skinning people and ripping out people's hearts right now

>muh cherrypicking
Terrone if I never met you and just saw you on the street I would automatically assume you are a CHIcano

They will be surprised if I brought home a girl of any ethnicity.

>claims Italian crime never existed
>admits it did exist
Hmm

It's gone now. At least in the USA

Ayo hol' up, what's happening boyos?

t. butthurt chicancer

Isn't Mexican food like Tacos and shit a part of American culture by now? I mean pretty much everyone eats them here, this is probably how pizza became part of our culture as well.

AN AUTHENTIC ITALIAN STALLION HAS ENTERED THE THREAD

Don't compare Italian food (high class food) for that low class bullshit sold out of a truck.

>my Chicano ass is on fire
Average Mexican women

>le butthurt xd
Not in the slightest, it's just ridiculous to see two brown shits argue over who's Whittier, yet they're nearly identical

Imagine if there were Italian Latinos? That would be the worst.

>Whittier
I meant to say SHITTIER* (much like the color of their skin)

Yeah man!

it's called argentina

>terrone
>brown, mixed race of moors, negroes, and swarthy southern europeans
>colonized by Spain for centuries
>speak broken-hispanized """"italian""""
>b-but at least w-we're not mexican!!!

>pasta thrown in tomatoes is not shitty food

Once upon a time Italians were doing the same shit selling pizza in the East coast.
Have you never had Mexican food that's not sold out of a truck? Mexicans are a significant minority now, it's only logical that their cuisine will have the same mark as the Italians.

>It's gone now. At least in the USA
Want to try again shit for brains?

10 charged in alleged mafia crime wave

cnn.com/2017/03/28/us/new-york-mafia-allegations/index.html

dumb ass all italians are latino

>Amerimongrels fighting each other over muh heritage

>Average Mexican women
Yeah they are gross. What's the point if this post?

>including the parish priest
And what's your own thoughts about it? If I lived in a catholic community, I would be tempted desu.

Italian and Spanish aren't mutually intelligible.

Ever notice its always wops doing this? No authentic Italian actually gives a shit about this, and would maybe admit there are similarities between the two. It's like Guidos have an inferiority complex to the spics everytime the comparison is made

>what are romance languages
>why do they sound the same to me WTF

what? that's hispanics
pic related is latino

depends on the dialect and the person actually
some can understand each other quite well, especially if it's in writing

I don't believe in it tbqh. Only go with my Grandparents from time to time to make them feel better.

White collar crime, Mexicans cut people's body parts off
>my Chicano ass is turning into charcoal

Probably because wops are racist as shit, including to people who look just like them. It's mental gymnastics to distance themselves.

You're the one who brought up beaners, chicancer. And no some 50%+ indio/negro mystery meat beaner is not the same as an actual European.

Who has a better understanding of Italian: the average """"Italian""""" American or some beaner who just jumped over the border?

>this spic is in denial
Terrone just stop it, I'm getting worried about how deluded you've made yourself believe you're the whitest man on earth, when you look like a CHI kike

Yeah, French and Spanish are exactly alike and sound the same. Idiot.

>White collar crime, Mexicans cut people's body parts off

>Gun battles
>Beatings
>Extortion
>Arson
>White collar
Sure.

Have some more, Paulie Roast Beef Jr.

reuters.com/article/us-new-york-mafia/fbi-arrests-19-accused-new-york-mobsters-linked-to-lucchese-family-idUSKBN18R2DN

I am not even Hispanic. It's just logical that minorities with a significant population in cities leave their mark on American culture.

You're the one who's acting like them you fucking spic, nobody gives a shit about your Moorish-hybrid heritage.

Just like with any other girl
That depends on how hot and how dumb is she
>burger education
Spoken Italian is easier when they slow down
It's Portuguese that's easier written

>Who has a better understanding of Italian: the average """"Italian""""" American or some beaner who just jumped over the border?
Neither

We terroni are unstoppable, first Northern Italy, then the east coast, then Europe, then the world

I'm not even italian, just pointing out your obvious chicancer butthurt.

>I'll compare any romance language with the one that's not only romance, but Gaelic! That'll show him Spanish and Italian aren't mutually intelligible!

I'd say the beaner

why are italian americans so insufferable bros

t. italian american posting from south philadelphia

They would be very impressed that i managed to get white woman to fall in love with me.

Why do Southern Italians trigger so many people?

Any thread about them devolves into a flame war quickly. Same with Jews.

>French
>Gaelic
burger education at its finest

>South killadelphia
F
Sheer jealousy

>I'm not even Italian
I don't give a shit, you're the same fuck that brought up the fact that I pointed out that terrones act like CHIcanos, and got offended by it.

Because Southern Italians are genetically the closest people to Jews

Terroni act nothing like Chicanos you giga assblast brown person

You're fine, but the muh heritage fags from all spectrums need to be thrown into easy bake ovens

Success breeds jealousy. Jews or Southern Italians are not some evil people out to take over the world, but the fact is that they have good community structures and work together to make their mark on the world.
If you meet most Jews you will see they are just normal people, but because their community is supportive and leads them to be successful they end up making more money, creating business and overall just being more influential.

>tfw descended from northern italians unlike most of the faggot guidos in this country
>tfw some mongrelized american nigger tells me I'm not white am akin to a beaner

Fuck off you idiots.

They act nothing like chicancers you self hating beaner.

the beaner 2bh
geography is a mandatory subject in mexico

>terrone act nothing like chi
>constantly mention their Italian american-ness
>insist on coming here in masses
>both are brown shits
>both are greasy mutts
Why are terrone SOOOOO stupid?

I've never seen any Italians saying shit like this
You have to go back Paco guiterrez

SeeYou fucking spics are a disease amongst this country, always were, always will be

My brothers would be jelly. Anyone else wouldn't care.

me NORTHERN Italian! Me ROMAN!!!! s*uthern s*talians can suck my nuts I am so much better than them!!!! There is a big difference between us, I swear

>they keep going

>the spic is in vehement denial over a physical comparison

Chicano asshurt is palpable

The TERRONE has an inferiority complex to the POLENTONE bull

We are better. But of course, retarded amerishits like you immediately jump to conclusions and say how every italian is a short fat and hairy manlet that is heavily involved in crime and is indistinguishable from the average mexican you see on the street without putting any thought into anything first. Maybe if you stopped getting all your fucking information about them from tarantino and the sopranos you'd know that.

They dont
Not chi
They dont
They're not
They're not

You're a disease, chicancer.

>not European
>is American
>posts about master race
Why

I wish every single Italian descendant in the USA would just die

depends what type of italian I bring home

youtube.com/watch?v=BWhjp7E94Qw

Who the fuck is that guy? Couldn't find anything on Google.

According to wikipedia. the two largest funerals in Italy:

1. JPII
2. some communist politician.

Jealousy perhaps?

>you immediately jump to conclusions and say how every italian is a short fat and hairy manlet that is heavily involved in crime and is indistinguishable from the average mexican you see on the street
kek I have never said this, seems like you are projecting something here user
I have always liked Italian people and as I said before in this thread, they left their cultural mark in America. I dont really give a shit about the whole North vs South thing.

Shut up you fucking spic you're an insufferable mutt that ought to be sterilized to prevent more brown shits from inhabiting my Anglo country

You got meme'd

>afroitaliano

Fuck you. Most americunts hate italians if this site is an accurate representation of the majority of them.

Tell me your ethnicity shitskin.