youtube.com/watch?v=1cqOMfXWFxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3rd reboot of a franchise in 10 years

>saves everyone
>"heh, no biggie. I'm from Queens, btw"
>*quips*

>13 year old movie looks better

>those pixels

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He also does EDM dancing and fights the amazing spider-man for twice the profits

>Top
>Practical effects, Spiderman showing clear vulnerability, pain and distress while trying to save the train
>Bottom
> Haha just CGI my shit up.

People are eventually gonna realize how awful this new shit looks. The top still looks so much better.

I love how much better the older movie looks compared to the newer one. What a fucking cgi shitfest

Holy shit this comparison makes you realise how fucking bad modern blockbusters look.

nice nintendo ds game

What PS2 game is this?

>I'm from Queens
Isn't that one of the posters too? He's hanging off a Queens sign. Why is QUEENS such a big deal? I always just thought of Spider-Man as a New Yorker.

FPBP

How can Sony plagiarize their own movie? If anything, it's just a fun little wink to the Raimi Spiderman trilogy.

At least they put the mask on the actor this time to avoid memes

why aren't the people on the boat moving closer to the gap so spidey has an easier thing supergluing the thing back together?

What Atari game is that from?

Cause Tom Holland is a queen.

there is no actor in the bottom pic
not made by sony, completely copies on of the best scenes from SM2

I always loved the ending of the train scene, but that piece of dialogue was odd...

>"We won't tell nobody."
>"You better not, little shit, I know where you live."

what was Raimi thinking?

Kevin Smith broke down crying because Spidey finally had a Queens accent.

>He is just a kid. No older than my wife's son.

Why the fuck does the new spiderman suit look like video game graphics that's regressing back in time?

>modern blockbusters
don't not focus the blame on Disney/Marvel by lumping their shit in with the rest of hollywood

plenty of modern Blockbusters like Fury Road, Dredd and John Wick 2 look incredible

Queens is best borough

Raimi really was ahead of his time. Absolute kino

Just when I thought I couldn't hate him any more...

It was a different time.

It's a collaboration effort between Disney and Sony, you dimwit. And yes, it is a homage to one of the most iconic scenes of the Raimi Spiderman movies. Not exactly sure where the problem is.

Both movies are made by Sony you stupid peice of shit

>it is a homage to one of the most iconic scenes of the Raimi Spiderman movies. Not exactly sure where the problem is.
kill yourself

When doesn't that fat fuck cry?

Its a "tribute"

Dinner time

>Spiderman feat of strength is something new now

>it is a homage
Shills need to fucking leave

No need to be so butthurt now. All I did was tell you that there's nothing plagiarizing about a movie studio referencing one of their own movies. At the very least look up the meaning of the words you use if you are too stupid to understand what plagiarizing means.

Why is Marvel's so shit compared to Raimi's.

what Sega Dreamcast game is bottom pic from?

Not a single one of these movies are blockbusters

Dredd is an indie movie that made no money.

Alright then, it's a complete and total rip-off. Sony decided to copy a scene from one of their own movies without a hint of self-awareness. That still doesn't make it plagiarism you moron.

Tobey is such a little guy. How hard do you think he had to work out to get that kind of muscle definition?

Fury Road is a blockbuster

you can notice he only did curls

>A live discussion of a movie trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=tjhZbDOjEnk

What the fuck

Curls don't get you pecs like that and a six-pack.

It literally came nowhere close to being one

jesus christ

anything made udner disney supervision is shit. I have at least 10 capeshit films to prove me right. All of them are the same. Engineered to be semi entertaining when watching and forgotten a week after leaving the cinema.

literally ps3 in-game cinematic tier

Second, bitch. The "amazing spider-man" series, and the "homecoming" series. Where's the third one, dumbass? Did you mean the original?

>Not exactly sure where the problem is.
The problem is that they're making the same fucking movie for the 3rd time, and they're literally ripping shots straight out of the old versions. There are so many different Spider-Man stories that they will never, ever get to, because every 6 years they start over with a new actor and just do the origin story again.

You really see no problem with this? Let me ask you something, do you eat your own shit? Do you like the taste of your own recycled body waste? It is an homage to the meal you ate yesterday. Not exactly sure where the problem is

PS3 graphics on the bottom.

watching it for this

nigger you get a six pack only by eating well
maybe he did some bench press, but his shoulders look pretty small

This is going to be a pussified movie where there's 0 sexual tension or humor between the super hot single aunt and the ripped nephew

>It is an homage to the meal you ate yesterday
I laughed

calm down

>you get a six-pack only be eating well

What

How hard is it to develop a new fucking action scene especially with current year's cgi?

>top is a real actor in a real suit in front of real bent metal
>literally nothing in the bottom is real
made me think you know

Man I miss the Raimi suit.

>15 years ago movies looked better than now
>now they cost much more
How

>Top picture
Tugboat actually putting effort
Train looks real
Suit gets ripped
>Bottom
Ayy CGI lmao

Every faggot always talks about Nolan but it was Raimi who did it first and better.

>train looks real
Is real.

Why does the CGI keep getting worse

It looks so rubbery and bulgy, I'm scared for the future of blockbusters

The bottom is a literal fucking video game, I'd be surprised if they even green screened that and didn't just CGI it completely.

>above
>actually scared for the lives of the people on the train
>under
>probably won't even see a cgi person being hurt in this video game armageddon roller coaster with a guaranteed wilhelm scream

Tom>>Andrew>>>Tugboat

Sony doesn't give a shit
They only make the movies so they don't lose the license, and are going to get all they can from the Marvel branding

>"I didn't save this train so niggers could sit on the front"
what did Raimi mean by this?

The trailer already confirms nobody died when this ship splits, so there's already zero tension.

Because now that CGI has found it's place in movies, movie companies do what every company does: get you to buy their shittiest product at the highest price possible.

Everyone has abdominal muscles, they just become visible at a low body fat percentage

>he's no older than my wife's son

Gay, gay, gay.

You mean second, you fucking retard.

insta-boner

The top image isn't cgi, while the bottom image is 90% cgi.

Because nobody cares. It'll make its money back anyway. Good special effects are a waste of time & money. Nobody wants or expects to see a good movie, this film is not meant as a stand-alone work of art or entertainment.

It's just a flashback, another warm, fuzzy reminder of that time 20-30 years ago when we were still telling stories and making things

Insta-boner from what? All she did was crawl to the ground and look at the bird. Wtf?

user, you might strongly consider coming out of the closet

He's the King of Queens

Found the DC cuck

if i knew how to do webms i would replace that christmas tree with my penis

>bright, beautiful woman in loose comfy domestic attire crawls to the floor, kneels, looking upwards with a hopeful smile, biting her lip
>no response
You're either gay or dead

Because Rami is a schlock auteur, and these franchises weren't the studios one basket to put their eggs in yet so they still gave the directors the lattitude to direct their own movies, at least until the third movie.

Standing on the shoulders of Burton, who was on the shoulders of Donner.

FAAAAG

>You're either gay or dead
Have you considered that hecould always be a faggot zombie.

Nigga you gay and that's okay but you may want to break the news to the parents.

underrated

hes gay

>is a jew
>that pose

youtube.com/watch?v=1cqOMfXWFxE
Raimi was the kino master
cant be beaten

>those fucking real sets
Why does looking back hurt