*destroys your locker room balance and leaves*

*destroys your locker room balance and leaves*

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alexis-sanchez-says-goodbye-arsenal-11881550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lpl

meh, as a long life gunner, RVP was harder to digest

When did Rafael Dos Anjos lose the cauliflower ear? or was this prior to getting them?

Say what you like about Alexis, but he has top tier stats for someone who doesn't play as the main striker most of the time.

the rest of the team isnt on his level to be fair
meaning they are trash and he has to carry their sorry asses

NEWS FLASH

SANCHEZ GOT A CALL, SAID GOODBYE TO HIS OLD TEAMMATES AND LEFT THE HOTEL
>no yelling allowed
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/alexis-sanchez-says-goodbye-arsenal-11881550

Maybe you've become accustomed to betrayal

implying manure is any better

Arsenal don't deserve him

>strengthening your direct competitor
why

Can you blame him, why the fuck would he wanna stay at arsenal

>less than a goal every two games in la liga
>good stats

for me, it's Cesc leaving

>when you remember he wanted to come back to Arsenal after Barcelona but Wenger didn't think he was worth it
well Cesc dodged a bullet at least

why does he have the most JUST haircut like, it's uneven wtf

funny how arsenal fans pretend he didnt carry them
youd be deep in the midtable without him and wouldnt even have milk cups to celebrate

This. Arsenal LITERALLY haven't won a PL away game without Sanchez since 2015.

I didn't feel betrayed when Henry left, but it was most painfull. At first I didn't believe it at all, then Fabregas went to Barca, Nasri to City and by the time RvP went to ManUtd I already gave up.

u'r flag is literally an anu's, m8

Hope he does well someone where else. He was never gonna win anything meaningful with us and unlike Ozil he has a drive to win and won't settle. Can't blame him

please return to the arsenal thread you fucking wanks

United fan here.

Henry leaving was fair enough, he was past his peak by that stage anyway or at least close to leaving it. He'd won all he could with Arsenal really and taken them as far as he could. He deserved the chance to move on and play for a new team in a new league, and Barcelona no less.

I do feel sorry for Arsenal fans having to lose Nasri, Adebayor, Ashley Cole, van Persie, Sanchez etc. all to PL rivals too. Cesc I see as similar to Henry in a way.

Can't really blame some of them for wanting to move on though when Arsenal have remained at a stand still in terms of progression for about 15 years.

Go fuck your body pillow or something and stop posting ,im sick of seeing your 10cm cock face in every thread you fucking slope

pay debts stavros

I swear to god i'll double the size of that anus on your flag if you don't shut the fuck up

not in the traditional greek fashion I hope.

Imagine waking up and remembering you're asian

imagine waking up and realising your economy is worse off than most african countries.

The samurai strikes again.

Reminder that a lot of Arsenal fans unironically see Man United as their biggest rival. Makes this transfer even more hilarious.

Yeah cool meme but no

Absolutely btfo debtland

>arseshit being a united competitor
rmao

That is pretty much it. >We are fucked
t. Arsenal fan

I fully support Alexis going to whoever he feels he can actually win trophies with, he deserves a team that actually has a shot at winning some real silverware
he's too good for this team of weak minded shits

>Having to import white men to fuck your women for you

DOGSHIT! YOU ARE PERRO ALEXIS!!!! ASK PEP

Nevermind that Alexis has been dogshit for this whole cancerous season. 4-0 in 20mins first game without him.... Think that sends a message?

>RDA
>name is in filename
user...

You're thick as shit.

for an ucl spot etc you manlet

>2nd vs 6th