Well, when are we getting a Tyrone Wayne replacement to atone for our privilege, Sup Forums?

Well, when are we getting a Tyrone Wayne replacement to atone for our privilege, Sup Forums?

kill yourself with dicks you faggy cocklord

>Study confirms
>Study

Did someone actually get paid to do this? Where do I go to get a bs job like this?

No one is suspicous of how he made his money because he's the head of biggest corporation in the city

Yeah I'd have more respect for Batman if he was Asian or Black

not just a spoiled white boy spending daddy's money

batman should be a fat trans womyn

>white privilege

but he is jewish

Never. Bruce's family is an institution within Gotham history, going back to it's founding. I mean I guess you could make him the Mulatto having a Wayne ancestor marry a freed slave, but Tyrone tier? No way. Even in an alternate universe where everyone was black, Batman and Lex Luthor were still white. Privilege is built into Batman. If they wanted to try to counter its stigma, they might choose to highlight how woke he has always been. That is a facet of the character most depictions never attempt to convey.

>arguing with science

White privilege deniers should be denied basic human rights

I thought Kate got her Jewish ancestry from Jacob. Was it from her mother?

>she said
Who is this whore they're quoting?

the last time the showed the Wayne's funeral there was a menorah there for Martha

When, in BvS?

>white

I like him already.

no, in the comics

>Tyrone Wayne
We have one, he's called Black Panther.

Wait, his superpower is being rich. Isn't that condescending to say non-whites can't be rich?

There's a lot of "peer reviewed" sociology "studies" that are basically the author's opinion.

Check out New Real Peer Review for a selection of the bullshit.

If having generations of high IQ übermensch (Wayne's family has been rich for centuries) constitutes as white previlege, then previlege to leftists is simply another word for being superior and more capable. Funny, I don't hear leftists complain about Jewish previlege, despite being about a hundred times more over represented in influential positions than whites.

wtf I hate Batman now

Oh shit. I forgot about those pages.
Shouldn't Bruce and Jacob be wearing yamakas?

Some Reform Jews aren't very strict about them

my headcanon is that Thomas was christian/catholic and that's why the Kane disliked him so much

>Batman is a jew!

Well, good thing Adam West, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, Val Kilmer and Ben Affleck aren't

This is an article from an aussie satire page btw

Tyrone Wayne would't have a murdered father to avenge.

>leftists
Son.

lol stupid rage niggers. The article is from a australian satire newssite

heh

If Batman's power is white privilege, then why isn't there a Batman in real life?

Same reason Elon Musk isn't Iron Man.

But there is no stopping someone like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerburg from getting swole, squeezing into a armor suit and punching criminals in the streets.

You mean other incurable beta syndrome?

nice '''''joke'''', you samefag, but you know that your 'stereotypical' nigga has often a dead father, moron.

Except even if they're smart enough to be the World's Greatest Detective, they'd have to train for decades to be half as strong as him. They'd need to learn every major martial art, study forensics, several important sciences, be experts with technology, etc. Simply put, they don't have enough time in the world to be like him. It's impossible.

The argument of these people is "I won't be happy until all the white men are dead"

Why do we tolerate this palpable hatred in our societies?

so batman is cut?

Certainly seems like it.

someone tell the joker

The awful Scott Snyder has been angling to make his OC character, Duke, Batman for a while now. should take place in the upcoming crossover.

YFW this is the only true to canon Bruce Wayne

>Check out New Real Peer Review

Thanks man, I'm keking hard over here

This is from an Australian satire news site called the betoota advocate. Everyone getting properly butthurt over a genuine joke article really shows Sup Forums insecurity. Their articles are top class piss taking

>it's a "Sup Forums works themselves into a tizzy over fake news" episode

Never knew Bruce was a Jew. Not a bad thing, just odd and low key considering he was created by one. Good thing i prefer Punisher ex-catholic master race!

he isn't, that was a mistake from the artist