Computer! Hello? Computer?! Damnit, I'm gonna have to do this manually!

>Computer! Hello? Computer?! Damnit, I'm gonna have to do this manually!
>10 print "STAR TREK THREAD"
>20 goto 10
>run
>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD>STAR TREK THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8OpsPok6iQ
youtu.be/s3-nI1fA_fI
youtube.com/watch?v=QnpLOfR-omM
youtube.com/watch?v=6x1oQJiajB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was it autism?

Computer. Earl Grey. Hot. Disengage safety protocols.

Stack Overflow niqqa

what's the best Trek theme and why is it Faith Of The Heart?

youtube.com/watch?v=-8OpsPok6iQ

It was just misunderstood and ahead of its time.

>deluge of hot Earl Grey pours over Picard.

>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

Computor, replicate a liter of the sweat of counsellor troi's butt crack, warm, in a fancy hexagonal glass. Delete record of this request.

Just about halfway through Season 3 of DS9. Is it wrong to want Kira and Odo to just FUCK already.

>Computer! Create an 50ft angry version of Melissa Joan Hart and have her wearing steel toed fireman's boots.

>Suspend me in the air spread eagle and inhibit my movements.

>Disengage safety protocols.

Not really. Dude just lacked confidence and struggled with social anxiety and such. Just like us, really.

no i'm actually autistic

Funniest post on Sup Forums atm

So, just autism, right?

They never refer much to the ordinary citizens of earth, but i bet there's a lot of shut-ins. Nobody needs to work or do anything, only the try-hards are a minority joining starflet. Maybe this why they never mention it - most earth is neets, they fly away to get away from it.

>watch Tapestry
>ending with Picard and Q
>"No, I would rather die as the man I was than live the life as a Barclay"

that was very mean

I agree. It's a great song, and totally harmonious with the tenor of the story. I only wish they had used this version:

youtu.be/s3-nI1fA_fI

>Computer, determine Pi to the 453 millionth decimal.
>show result as dense light hologram
>in binary

>er, hey, computer..
>why do they all hate me?

this shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did

>Computer, create a room in the fashion of early 21st century
>Create entity mom
>Give her hotpocket producing powers
>Make her as intelligent as Lt. Cmdr. Data
>She is not to give me those hotpockets under any circumstance
>Disengage safety protocols

Why does Data spend all his holodeck time credits on stupid shit like Sherlock holmes and Shakespear

>extensive experience on the federation flagship since childhood
>magic "traveller" tells picard that wesley has almost supernatural, space and time-bending talents
>mfw they try to make "will wesley get into the academy/will wesley become a star fleet officer" part of the plot

Best way to hang out with his best friend Geordi and his step-dad Picard.

>Computer, create 100 self-aware Paul Blarts with complete knowledge of this ship & their status as holograms.
>Computer, disengage safety protocols.

Because Brent Spiner was a comedy genius, he was pestering writers to push the boat out with the character. They were all fighting the writers for more screen time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnpLOfR-omM

The rest of that^ is great to watch. Dr Crusher takes a dig at the writers for sacking her after asking for more storylines.

Note that nobody wants to use the holodeck to play as Harry Potter.

>Computer, run program Picard_69
>seal the holodeck door until the conclusion of the program
>disengage all safety protocols
>engage!

>it's a 'tetryon particles ruin everything' episode

>Lloyd Braun from Seinfeld fucks Deanna Troi
Kek

Picard is literally a piece of shit.

Eww. Nasty.

Oh man I can still remember all the autism from the trekies when this got released. It was unreal.

underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=6x1oQJiajB4

Pure Trek KINO

How's my dukat doodle

das it mayne

Pah Wraiths got me like

Meanwhile, Gates is prime ginger gilf.

That was embarrassingly queer.

wyk Data was gay.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Only if you think that old, saggy, haggy, smelly whores are prime ginger gilfs.

Go for it, granny chaser.

Gaaaaargh get this fucking thing off me!!

Just wait three more seasons. In the meantime sit back and enjoy Dax and BIG KLINGON COCKS.

Let's get them in touch with the Darmok guys.

The Picard/Borg arc could have been so much better executed. The guy got literally raped and everything taken away from him to the point he was just mere flesh. Pretty disturbing.

And the only thing we got was some two episode special and a reference every one in a while. Oh yeah and that movie with Rambo Picard.

How's high school going buddy?

You broke your ship

>The Picard/Borg arc could have been so much better executed.

agreed

we had an entire episode of him thinking about leaving Starfleet and crying with his brother plus all the references in various episodes

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Genuine kek

Just watched the two Scorpion episodes and read that Kes is leaving next episode, like what the fuck she hasn't evolved at all since the first season. Was there no plan with her mind powers or anything?

It is unapologetically the worst theme.

literally nobody cares about kes. she craved holo-cock.

at least she was better than motherfucking neelix, aka wesley crusher but in a kitchen.

user, you're getting mixed up with voyager.

Dude, I love enterprise but the theme song is shit

Neelix and Kes for cutest couple it showed that even us ugly guys can land a pixie cut beauty

>the computer superheats the tea up to 140°C and gives Picard 3rd degree burns all over the inside of his esophagus

And before you start bitching, it's possible to heat coffee above a hundred degrees, look up superheating.

>Computer
>please recreate a german death camp like those found in Germany in 1945 by the soviets and Americans
>no data found
What the fuck was the point of this scene?

neelix was literally pointless

>Everyone, red alert, we have some random delta quadrant alien attacking the ship with superdooper nuke missiles
>Tuvok, what do you think we should do?
>"well captain, I believe we should [science babble]
>And you, Chakotay?
>"animal guides and shit."
>kk bb. Paris, steer the ship and buy us some time
>"Alright, captain"
>Any final ideas, Neelix? ...Neelix??
>"Oh, I made this delicious vulcancock soup, captain, you must try it!"

I liked when Neelix had some relevant shit to say about the space they were traveling in desu

>vulcancock soup

he kind of stopped doing that after the first season, kek.

Fuck the voyager theme. I watch the show like an autist but the theme makes me rage

anyone else a mommy incest watcher?

Actschully it was the second season

And then she dies for no reason

Brent seems like he was really well liked by the cast.

She was a consultant, not a hot shot Tom Paris type.

But it's tea, not coffee.

No, it was literally the third season in "Fair Trade" when they get to the Nekrit expanse.

This shit is easily confirmable at Memory Alpha, just tip tap type too away on this here interwebulars.

>signed with l0ve revvit

I loved that episode

we're talking informally

neelix stopped being useful by the second season.

Neelix stopped being useful once he left the ship in the third to last episode "Homestead" because they no longer had a cook which saved them rations.

Just being technical here #teamneelix

Disliking VOY is a meme

I agree.

Mr. Mot is a card.

I meant fair trade. Who the fuck watches TNG?

TNG comes on BBC all the time, what (You)niverse do you live in?

sonic showers, food synthesizers, teleporters, warp travel, holodecks, .....

But yea they need an alien clipping hair.

Delicious

> it showed that even us ugly guys can land a pixie cut beauty

Rom did a better job of that.

also, friendly reminder that THIS guy married Christina Hendricks

And by that logic they don't need a crew either, save a few bridge officers.

Should they expose their skulls to some holodeck program that will inevitably need the safety protocols off to perform the cut or some radiation shit like the shaver Geordi used?

Nah, I'll go with tried and true, trusted Mr. Mot whose banter is legendary.

>Who the fuck watches TNG?

The Next Gay-narration.

I recently watched Babylon 5, will I be able to watch Deep Space nine without retching or should I go with something more palatable?

>kid leaning against wall, playing on mobile

ahead of its time

>I recently watched Babylon 5

My condolences.

I gave up after the first season felt like a self - inflicted lobotomy.

TNG is my favorite. There's only 78 episodes of TOS, and Voyager is basically a less inspiring replica of TNG.

How are we today Mr. Repost?

DS9, aka Deep Sleep Nine.
The series was basically a huge "fuck you" to everything Gene Roddenberry, TOS, and TNG established.
The only episodes that fans think are great are the ones most like ST TOS, and TNG.

>The series was basically a huge "fuck you" to everything Gene Roddenberry

This is Mr. Repost's set-up to the ">Roddenberry was a" pasta.

He's done it a million times.

this is sadly true

TOS and TNG were about human can become better than what we currently are and build a better future, then DS9 happened and humans were just the same depraved, evil, mean spirited creatures as always which I guess makes it "realistic" but totally destroys what Star Trek was about to turn the show into another one of the thousand that focus on the bad aspects of humanity

I'm not Mr.Repost. Whomever your Mr.Repost is, he did not post that.

Star Trek for better or for worse is a part of who I am. I've enjoyed Star Trek all of my life.

Reminder that Sisko and Archer are /our guys/, every other captain is reddit.

>DS9 happened and humans were just the same depraved, evil, mean spirited creatures as always which I guess makes it "realistic" but totally destroys what Star Trek was about to turn the show into another one of the thousand that focus on the bad aspects of humanity

Do what? Where in the series was this ever a pattern? Most of the unethical stuff was done by the alien races, mainly Cardassians.

You'll have to list at least 20-25 episodes and not on some tenuous b-plot thread either.

The series was welcome departure from "we're on a ship in space traveling to and fro" and made the aliens and tenants of DS9 a large alien tapestry, a hub of sorts, upon which this large backdrop was illustrated over many years.

You don't have to like it, but it definitely wasn't bad and two or three episodes of Sisko making questionable decisions or two or three episodes of Section 31 making the questionable decisions does not make your post true whatsoever.

Sisko is a literal war criminal who cared more about personal revenge than the Federation

Which always makes me cringe when faggots compare him to Kirk

bahahahahahahahahaha