REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FOX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST FUCKING DIE

The Han Solo tv show that could have been.

He deserved it.

if it was really good it would have pulled in the viewers.

It might have been helpful if they played the episodes in order

>Instead of advertising "Firefly" as a space western or a gritty sci-fi show, the promotional campaign suggested that it was a wacky genre comedy— “the most twisted new show on television.” Several promos strung together jokes about a “flighty pilot” (Wash), a “space cowboy” (Mal), a “cosmic hooker” (Inara), and a “girl in a box” (River, referencing a plot point from the pilot episode the network refused to air), tied together with the tag line “Out there? Oh, it’s out there!”

>“We knew we were in real trouble before the show debuted,” Chris Buchanan says. Fox sent them a promo reel of the spots they’d cut for the show, and the first opened with Smashmouth’s hit song “Walkin’ on the Sun.” They first thought that the promo was for Fastlane, Fox’s highly stylized police action drama. “Then all of a sudden it was like ‘Firefly, the cosmic hooker and a whacked out space cowboy.’ ” Buchanan recalls, horrified. “My mouth just dropped open. When the marketing guy called back to ask what they thought, I said, ‘Well, it’s really great, but that’s not what our show is.'"

not really, there wasn't really any strong arc in the episodes that was completely ruined by the lack of order. and most of the episodes did air in order, only the pilot and the first 2 or 3 episodes were mixed.

>only the pilot and the first 2 or 3 episodes were mixed.
You say that like it doesn't make a difference... it made a difference.

Fox are a shit network. anyone who thinks about doing any serialized stories needs to look elsewhere. Fox likes their shows to be 1 offs.

Ahem, this hurt much more

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

>talking about kino = literally Sup Forums

>talking about marvel, dc, bane, cunnies, black guys = reddit

>make shit show
>blame the network

Joss Whedon personified. Always the same excuses. The guy has a niche following. Hell, Buffy and Angel at their max popularity would have been canceled in a week on any network not the WB.

*Ahem*

reddit: the show
memes aside the writing was shit, the acting was even worse, and the little girl plot was annoying and forced
show could have been good in the hands of someone competent and not fat reddit quip guy

>leaving netflix in a few days
>let me finally watch it to see what's the big deal
>friend whose account i'm leeching decides not to renew
motherfucker

Cersei was so hot back then
what went wrong?

>what is torrenting
>what is easily finding streaming sites if you're too retarded to know how to torrent

I know, her smile was perfect in TSCC she hit her peak

Lads, do I watch Fargo Season 2 or Firefly after finishing The Americans

try not watching shit shows

What do you mean?

You watch Farscape and the first two seasons of Battlestar Galactica instead

I kept on spamming Farscape in the /trek/ general but someone was mean to me and said

">memescape
lmao"
Made me very sad