Which would you rather have on your team?

Which would you rather have on your team?

Is this under the assumption Zeke hasn't gotten busted for rape?

I'm sure Fournette has raped someone, he just didn't get caught yet.

One will have a ring after this season, so I'm taking Fournette

As AFC champion, yes. As SB champion, no.

Lol

gay

Shitposters who contribute nothing to the thread

Saquon

Meme

>the virgin OLine babby
>the chad 22mph bulldozer

how is fournette as a receiver?

If Fournette had Travis Frederick, Tyron Smith and Zack Martin he would literally run for 2,000 yards

OSU players tend to bust more often. It's one of the top bust schools along with USC. LSU has some but can't compare to OSU's huge legacy of busts.

garbage, he doesn’t even play on 3rd down

>garbage, he doesn’t even play on 3rd down
Probably because TJ Yeldon is a fucking immaculate receiver out the backfield, doesn't mean Fournette is bad at it

Ezekial Elliot is a better all around back.

Zeke is definitely a better receiver, however we haven't seen Fournette as a receiver too much because LSU did nothing in that department really and as another user said, Yeldon is really good reciever out of the backfield. Zeke is a good blocker and Fournette is about average at it but if FOurnette had that O-Line the cowboys had he'd go for like 1,800+ imo. His only good O-Lineman is a Rookie left tackle, not even a guard to open up holes in the middle like a power back like Fournette would thrive on.

Both are elite I forgot to add.

Elliott since he's a much more complete player although he can't pound it out like Fournette can

>bad o line
>everytime he gets hurt (alot) his backups get 100+ yards
the jags don’t have a bad o line, they built there team to run the ball

I would take zeke becuase he doesn’t have chronic ankle injuries

I think Zeke is a better all around player. Both are outstanding backs with the ability to run in between the tackles, while also possessing break away speed. However, Zeke is a better reciever and better in pass protection. That's no discredit to Fournette though. I legit thought he was going to be a bust this year with all of his injury issues he had in college and his tendency to dissappear in big games, but he has undoubtedly proved me wrong. It's nice to see the running back make a comeback in the NFL. Hopefully these guys can stick around a bit longer and rid the NFL of the 3 year lease teams put on RB's.

I still don't think it's worth drafting an RB in round one. Mixon, Kamara and Cook went in round two. Hunt in the 3rd. It's definitely the position that can most easily be replaced. The only reason the Lions can't do shit with runningbacks is because they don't fucking change them. Abdullah and Riddick are both trash ass niggas. Granted the Lions O-Line is trash, but Stafford is a top top 10- 5 QB in the league at times which should take pressure off the box and they still can't go over 100 yards a game. CUT THOSE NIGGAS. Zach Zenner is unirionically better than Abdullah. Caldwell just hated the guy.

Ones about to go Owling
The other is currently Couching